It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of God, the Word & the Tree of Life -- Kabbalah

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Oh dear. It's called sarcasm. A kind of humour you don't seem to understand.

Perhaps I should have written:
[sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]Can you please stop interfering into or disrupt this lovely trolling session[/sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]

'Sarcasm' is the (what; blind unintentional) victim/enemy of 'Satire' and that also as expressed/observed as 'Ironic or 'Sardonic'. Its the LOWEST form of understanding the three others *thinks it can compete*; it is a negative point of view meant to disrupt the positive objective points of humor and reason; Sarcasm means 'to ridicule' any of these idea forms it misunderstands and is based in "FEAR". Your obvious constant use of Wikipedia as a resource is tiresome (realize I have the same ability).
edit on 22-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Oh dear. It's called sarcasm. A kind of humour you don't seem to understand.

Perhaps I should have written:
[sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]Can you please stop interfering into or disrupt this lovely trolling session[/sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]

'Sarcasm' is the (what; blind unintentional) victim/enemy of 'Satire' and that also as expressed/observed as 'Ironic or 'Sardonic'. Its the LOWEST form of understanding the three others *thinks it can compete*; it is a negative point of view meant to disrupt the positive objective points of humor and reason; Sarcasm means 'to ridicule' any of these idea forms it misunderstands and is based in "FEAR". Your obvious constant use of Wikipedia as a resource is tiresome (realize I have the same ability).

Hihi

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
You should look instead at the garnet (its crystalline structure) most complex of all material. You continue to bamboozle, obfuscate expand arguments and bulldoze anything in the way of your soapbox erection (that of being the most brilliant person ever lived on the planet 'YOU MORONS DONT YOU GET IT'). I AM REALLY SMART!!??!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Haters will hate.....

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As for the subject of the thread, there are quite a few geometric shapes to be found in the Tree of Life or the Etz haChayim or עץ החיים (credits to micpsi). Illustrating some connection or communication line between the Holy of Holies and the Cubus Christi?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: rickymouse

Haha, good one. I do agree however, and your observation is actually more relevant than one might think. In the Zohar plenty symbols are used, and the aspiring student is likened with a vessel carrying the spark of heaven gained through acquiring and understanding the wisdom of the ages and visualised as a tree made from language and number. It bears a slight resemblance with the Hermetic Tetractys:

if you examine the smaller circles of the graphic in the op you will find that there is room in each larger circle for two opposing triangles superimposed. the circle is representative of a double tetrahedron or summat like that. basically a merkabah. the tree is an electromagnetic blueprint according to some people.

i will have to look that tetracta-thingy up later.

Also, the Tetractys contains a complete hexagon or hexagram aka Flower of the Lily or Star of David.

And there's of course, this symbol here:

edit on 23-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Haters will hate.....

You are speaking only for/about yourself and interpretation thereof (introspecting outwards).
edit on 23-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

And they continue and never stop....

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just made a diagram for the geometric elements and boundries in the shape we know as the Tree of Life, the Etz ha-Chayim, as instructed by the kabbalistic centerpiece, «Sefer Yetzirah», the Book of Formation. There are plenty more stuff to be said about the tree and the Hebrew system of letters, sounds and numbers, but here are some of the very basics. All you need is a stylus, square and compass.

Notice the sentence I have written in red spanning the three orders of the total 22 branches in the tree (from the end of chapter 5.2). Think swordmanship, positions, guards and combinations. Kabbalah is also marshal arts:

edit on 12-7-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: Pic#1 3 ed. added parenthesis added Pic#2

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Sorry. Too late to edit the post. Here's the diagram with the fighter superimposed. Just as a reminder this is not so much a game, as it is tough love and real life. There is 'word' in 'sword'.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

edit on 12-7-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is gonna be an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My brother-in-law is right into Kabbalah and went to some lengths to prove to me last time we were in the same country that it is a legit system or the true system.

I'm hoping to read through this thread and gain a little more insight into it as it seemed like 90% psuedo-scientific hogwash to me, based on a lot of "old teaching" that nobody can truly confirm its legitimacy.

The Tree, for example...ok, looks cool, makes sense (to a degree) but who came up with it? Just some person? Ok cool...so made up then.

Hoping this thread will be able to shed some more light.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral

Hoping this thread will be able to shed some more light.

Little sense in the thread I'm afraid. You might find a spark or two, but several pages of it went to the hounds.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sadly, this thread has done little to convince me otherwise of my previous convictions.

Yes, some things do makes sense, look cool, etc, etc...but at the end of the day you can find pretty interesting patterns in the clouds too.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.
S+F

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I Was Gifted This Thingamajig Under The Title "Old Charges"...
Its Proper Name Was/Is "Charges Of Instruction And Duty"...

It Falls On Man/Men To See It Through To Fruition... Whilst It Is Now An Outdated Concept.
It Was Meant For Children On Their 15th Birthday Anniversary When, In The Old Days, They Became Soldiers In The Army Of The Israelites.

It Gave Me, Personally, An Ill Favored Sense On Incompetency... As None Of My Studies Venture Out Into Such A Great Work.

P.S. The Hexagram Symbolizes "Men & Women". Together As One Body Of People.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This theoretical physicist has proved that the tetractys is the Rosetta Stone which deciphers information about the nature of physical and superphysical reality that is embodied in the sacred geometries of religions:
smphillips.8m.com...
He has proved that the Tree of Life is but its outer form; in the terminology of Taoism, it is its Yin aspect. It has an inner (Yang) aspect - a hidden, geometrical potential with stunning, mathematical properties that is a polygonal representation of the group mathematics of superstrings, the tone interval composition of the seven diatonic scales (called the Church musical modes), and the mathematical map of all levels of reality. He has shown that the outer and inner forms of the Tree of Life are isomorphic to other well-known sacred geometries. He has also proved that the 421 polytope known to mathematicians as the representation of the exceptional Lie group E8 involved in the theory of superstrings conforms to the inner form of the Tree of Life and to these sacred geometries. This means that a rigorous connection exists linking sacred geometries and an 8-dimensional polytope well-known to mathematicians that has been recently mapped out by an international team of researchers (see here). That has profound implications.....

Reply to Collateral:
No one invented the Tree of Life. It never originated with one person. One is dealing here with a transcendental object revealed to early Kabbalist mystics in advanced, altered states of consciousness. Unless you are a Platonist who believes in the existence of "Divine Ideas," you may find that hard to accept. To ease your discomfort, discover the preternatural properties of the Tree of Life, revealed there for the first time, by visiting the website linked to above and by spending the next 12 months exploring things beyond the power of human invention.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Reply to Collateral:
No one invented the Tree of Life. It never originated with one person. One is dealing here with a transcendental object revealed to early Kabbalist mystics in advanced, altered states of consciousness. Unless you are a Platonist who believes in the existence of "Divine Ideas," you may find that hard to accept. To ease your discomfort, discover the preternatural properties of the Tree of Life, revealed there for the first time, by visiting the website linked to above and by spending the next 12 months exploring things beyond the power of human invention.

Would you perhaps be able to elaborate a bit more, in layman's terms for me? PM me if you prefer.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join