It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of God, the Word & the Tree of Life -- Kabbalah

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Looks like you just payed my dues. You play a dangerous game, pete. I like....

I don't think so; you alone are responsible for ANY perceived debt (no other beings involved as is your abyss to peer within). Play a game that you like? Bring it on. Start a new thread in within the RFT forum called: Utnapisjtim vs veteranhumanbeing SUBJECT; (talking points). Where lies the danger in a game I am very familiar with. Do you want to parley?
edit on 15-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I saw a wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:15-16

And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:18

The Tree of Life as Ezekiel explained it. I could have drawn in the Ein Sof above the Tree, but didn't since this thread is mainly about the geometric construction of the Sefiroth Tree:

Over the heads of the living creatures there was the likeness of an expanse, shining like awe-inspiring crystal, spread out above their heads. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:22

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I saw a wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:15-16

And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:18
The Tree of Life as Ezekiel explained it. I could have drawn in the Ein Sof above the Tree, but didn't since this thread is mainly about the geometric construction of the Sefiroth Tree:

Over the heads of the living creatures there was the likeness of an expanse, shining like awe-inspiring crystal, spread out above their heads. [ESV]

Ezekiel 1:22

No need for the dramatics.' I am very familiar with the quabala; actually path find within the sephirophs. What is your point? You continue to quote scripture you yourself have denied as your truism, in fact ridiculed; to quote you: "I am not a Christian". What are you?
edit on 19-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What are you?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

VHB What are you?

That is good to know. You are IN FACT NOT Vladimir Putin's modern day version of Rasputin; his mouthpiece advisor "only a chaos doomsday scenario will reset civilization for its betterment": Alexander Dugan. I suppose; but God will finally decide these things not the arrogance of mankind to step in and initiate.
edit on 19-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Haha you're friggin brilliant sometimes.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Haha you're friggin brilliant sometimes.

To be identified AS a sometimes 'brilliant' is great praise (you realize you are the progenitor of resulting comments) most inspired.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Nah, I'm just bored, you're not really brilliant, it was slightly sarcastic. I still think you're utterly annoying and talking from the wrong end, I just have to have the last say. There. Done. Keep on licking my toes already, you're blinking!

edit on 21-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: .....

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Nah, I'm just bored, you're not really brilliant, it was slightly sarcastic. I still think you're utterly annoying and talking from the wrong end, I just have to have the last say. There. Done. Keep on licking my toes already, you're blinking!

Where does this HORRIBLE UGLYNESS of toe licking come from (automated formulated response/fetish?). Are you that disingenuous (as in anything you respond to is generated by lack of something better to do; a left handed complement with fingers crossed). You don't have toes; YOU HAVE CLOVEN HOOVES anyone should shy a million miles AWAY from (or at least keep your children at a safe distance).
edit on 21-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I wonder who will have the last laugh.
Advantage vethumanbeing IMO for the moment.

Some are too satisfied with the actual results of their whining policy in order to realise that its backfiring on them.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Can you please stop interfering into or disrupt this lovely trolling session carried out by meself and the veteran. I'm just starting to get a hang of it....

I guess I like to feed trolls, it's in my nature, must be our fairytales or something...

edit on 21-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ah, you liked that? Lovely, want another bone?

I am failing to see that you have contributed with ANYTHING relevant to the subject of this thread or any of the others you've managed to ruin by stalking me around after Joecroft got cold feet and ran away with his worm, leaving quite a few people high and dry.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I wonder who will have the last laugh.
Advantage vethumanbeing IMO for the moment.

Some are too satisfied with the actual results of their whining policy in order to realise that its backfiring on them.

Not sure they/some understand "Anothers Take as an individuated human being separate" and are very busy NOT paying attention/or distracted *in their mind set (Planet 9 From Outer Space)* the dialog happening RIGHT BEFORE THEIR OWN EYES; lets say its called engaging another into conversation with common ground/reason. What I see as the backfire is the lame FEAR BASED attempts to hamstring the others argument by: nonsense expanding of the argument or through unwarranted personal attacks/insults (surprising in some sort of personally driven originality).

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, you liked that? Lovely, want another bone?

I am failing to see that you have contributed with ANYTHING relevant to the subject of this thread or any of the others you've managed to ruin by stalking me around after Joecroft got cold feet and ran away with his worm, leaving quite a few people high and dry.

Sure, bones are your stock and trade; (as you get them cheap by the carcass; do I have to pay for them NO, you pay shipping charges and there better not be any sneaky C.O.D charges). I have never planned to contribute to anything at all. Your FAILING to see my irrelevance is PERFECT in observation; I would call it "The Worlds Best Ever Effort (put forward) To Not See The Obvious".

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Can you please stop interfering into or disrupt this lovely trolling session carried out by meself and the veteran. I'm just starting to get a hang of it....
I guess I like to feed trolls, it's in my nature, must be our fairytales or something...

Censor an open forum? How so did you arrive at the outstanding thought form you can do this; (do you not realize you are a guest on this brilliant website that allows you a voice/platform to be heard). "PLEASE STOP NTERFERING INTO OR DISRUPT this lovely trolling session".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh dear. It's called sarcasm. A kind of humour you don't seem to understand.

Perhaps I should have written:
[sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]Can you please stop interfering into or disrupt this lovely trolling session[/sarcasmtagsothevetismorelikelytounderstand]

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Can't spend too much time with you mate...I am disturbed by people who have obviously not spent time in contemplating a concept before they deride it with infantile accusations based on a half baked philosophy of their own. The entire 1st 5 books of the Old Testament (Torah) is a Kabbalistic rendering.

You obviously do NOT understand your own "ism"
edit on 22-1-2015 by BlueJacket because: cant spell

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Music, for example is a magical use of "words" that can move the spirit and move matter, making one's feet dance, but was first heard in ones "head". It is related through the mastery of instruments, found in the tree of life.

I am making sense?

Indeed, musical notes (7 & 12 tones in the scale) the alphabet (3+7+12=22 Hebrew letters) and numbers (3+7=10 & 12 numbers in base-10 and base-12) are vehicles to all understanding of all wisdom and science if you dig. The Hebrew sefiroth tree is a mind-map and a key-stone in securing understanding and continuance of traditions old as civilisation and inspire insight into profound concepts we are only today starting to slowly uncover.

To the genii of Antiquity, music was considered the most divine expression of intelligence and the mechanics of all perfection and beauty in what they saw as God's perfect mathematical liturgy of the Cosmos, and was counted first among what the Romans later would refer to as the Quadrivium, the four cardinal sciences: Music, Astronomy, Geometry and Arithmetic.

Pythagoras is famous for his theorem describing the proportions of the squares of right-angled triangles, but most of what we have received from him down the line is music related. Some still use his system of "perfect" intervals to build and tune instruments, the same mystical number liturgy that Pythagoras and his brethren developed or revealed, and expressed and defined using the same units and bases as the three other quadrivium sciences were based around. Pythagoras saw everything in fractions, and would probably tune his guitar using a ruler and an abacus, and he would likely relate his tuning temperament and vibrance frequencies to the same profound ideas that governed all science in Antiquity. I normally refer to these numbers, fractions and units as funnynumbers. They show up everywhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The Pythagorean tetractys is the mathematical key to decoding the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) for fundamental information about all levels of reality, including the physical universe. The proof has been given here.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Looks to me like both Kabbalah and Pythagoras knew the concept of the ten dimensional hypercube:

en.wikipedia.org...

In geometry, a 10-cube is a ten-dimensional hypercube. It has 1024 vertices, 5120 edges, 11520 square faces, 15360 cubic cells, 13440 tesseract 4-faces, 8064 5-cube 5-faces, 3360 6-cube 6-faces, 960 7-cube 7-faces, 180 8-cube 8-faces, and 20 9-cube 9-faces.

And the decacross...
en.wikipedia.org...

In geometry, a 10-orthoplex or 10-cross polytope, is a regular 10-polytope with 20 vertices, 180 edges, 960 triangle faces, 3360 octahedron cells, 8064 5-cells 4-faces, 13440 5-faces, 15360 6-faces, 11520 7-faces, 5120 8-faces, and 1024 9-faces.

edit on 22-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: decacross

edit on 22-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: .....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join