It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Louis Rams come onto field displaying ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ in support of Ferguson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Except the street thug from Ferguson didn't get shot with his hands up, it was all a lie.

Where is the video showing this to be true? Because according to eyewitnesses it is true that he had his hands up. Or are we just supposed to take the word of a cop that shot an unarmed man?

Eyewitnesses agree Michael Brown was shot with his hands up

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The autopsy proved his arms were not up.

Hands down, don't frown.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Even unarmed thugs can beat the the dog# out of you.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hands down, don't frown.

Proof? Let's see some.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Buster don't you know, the only eye witnesses accounts that are ok are the ones that agree with wilson.

And obviously since the grand jury didn't get the indictment that means that what wilson said is 100% fact.
The shooting was 'by the book'', cause all any officer has to do is say he was in fear for his life and they are all trained to think of the worst possible scenario all the time. This shooting some one cause they you think they might knock you out and take your weapon is getting old.
With that reasoning you can shoot just about anyone that gets in the slightest physical altercation.
This 'book' needs a rewrite.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Buster don't you know, the only eye witnesses accounts that are ok are the ones that agree with wilson.

And obviously since the grand jury didn't get the indictment that means that what wilson said is 100% fact.
The shooting was 'by the book'', cause all any officer has to do is say he was in fear for his life and they are all trained to think of the worst possible scenario all the time. This shooting some one cause they you think they might knock you out and take your weapon is getting old.
With that reasoning you can shoot just about anyone that gets in the slightest physical altercation.
This 'book' needs a rewrite.

I remember hearing that a holy crapton of eye witnesses for both sides ended up saying that they were lying. That they weren't really eyewitnesses at all. That they just heard what happened. Or the aftermath.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Pants up, don't loot!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are new threads everyday proving that cops shoot unarmed guys all the time. Not so hard to believe.

Again, good for the Rams players. I fully support them.

This in no way condones looting, arson or thuggery. That's the peaceful protest. Which we should have whenever there is an issue like this.

What, you guys don't like freedom of speech all of a sudden or is it only when you disagree with it. Let it go. Let it go.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That's because the "other" witnesses recanted their statements to the grand jury, admitted they didn't acutally witness the shooting but only repeated what they heard, or the physical evidence (the autopsy) proved them wrong (like those that said Brown was shot in the back, the autopsy showed no such wounds). Good try though.

"An Associated Press review of thousands of pages of grand jury documents reveals numerous examples of statements made during the shooting investigation that were inconsistent, fabricated or provably wrong. For one, the autopsies ultimately showed Brown was not struck by any bullets in his back.
Prosecutors exposed these inconsistencies before the jurors, which likely influenced their decision not to indict Wilson in Brown's death."
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hands down, don't frown.

Proof? Let's see some.

Mr. Johnson said that he hid behind a parked car and that Mr. Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an account that Dr. Baden’s autopsy appears to contradict.
www.nytimes.com...

The source also has Dr. Baden's autopsy diagrams too, or aren't these good enough, either?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe these guys should take as much pride in doing there actual jobs.........Football players are who we are looking towards for insight.............

If these idiots want to do this crap off the clock I am 100% for them doing it........When they are on the clock they should do the job they get paid for. I would dock them all weeks salary for making this scene.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
There are new threads everyday proving that cops shoot unarmed guys all the time. Not so hard to believe.

Again, good for the Rams players. I fully support them.

This in no way condones looting, arson or thuggery. That's the peaceful protest. Which we should have whenever there is an issue like this.

What, you guys don't like freedom of speech all of a sudden or is it only when you disagree with it. Let it go. Let it go.

Nah. Everyone's just tired of hearing about this.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Except the street thug from Ferguson didn't get shot with his hands up, it was all a lie.

Where is the video showing this to be true? Because according to eyewitnesses it is true that he had his hands up. Or are we just supposed to take the word of a cop that shot an unarmed man?

Eyewitnesses agree Michael Brown was shot with his hands up

Your source was from Sept. 11. By November, all these "hands up" witness statements to grand jury were either recanted or proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Idk if you watched that game or not but the final score was 52-0.
they did their job

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Maybe these guys should take as much pride in doing there actual jobs.........Football players are who we are looking towards for insight.............

If these idiots want to do this crap off the clock I am 100% for them doing it........When they are on the clock they should do the job they get paid for. I would dock them all weeks salary for making this scene.

I wonder if any of these football players have ever ventured to Ferguson to protest or do they watch from afar in their rich gated communities?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I wonder if any of these football players have ever ventured to Ferguson to protest or do they watch from afar in their rich gated communities?

We all do what we can, when we can, from where we are. It's not for us to judge something like this. It was a good protest. Why do we need more?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

We all do what we can, when we can, from where we are. It's not for us to judge something like this. It was a good protest. Why do we need more?

Because I feel these players were just grand-standing. They have no idea what really went on there. They live near there. They're implying Brown had his arms up in front of a national tv audience, they don't know either way.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

But we don't know either. Since there was no trial, for all we know he did have his hands in the air and was shot cold blooded. They're showing solidarity with their community. That's important. Otherwise, we could call all gestures like this grandstanding. When you are a celebrity, it is your duty to make public statements like this, in my opinion. If you disagree, it's easy to ignore. Just turn the channel, ignore the thread and don't watch the news. I never watch the news.

Because I feel these players were just grand-standing. They have no idea what really went on there. They live near there. They're implying Brown had his arms up in front of a national tv audience, they don't know either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join