It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/So the Reds rule the Congress, what's next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
After this last election, the Republicans rule the House and the Senate.

What do we do now?

Well we can expect a reform of Obamacare that is for sure. I am certin that it won't be repealled entirely but that a big portion of it will be redacted.

I am predicting another shutdown of the government.

I am predicting a gutting of any program that will help the American people and an increase in programs that will help the wealthiest Americans.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
" /So the Reds rule the Congress, what's next? "

Expect Obama to rack up a historical number of vetoes.

And, expect Obama to express as much vengeance as possible using the Executive Branch authorities via the Cabinet departments.

Lots of jealousies involved now more than ever.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bhliberal

No changes expect more drums of war on Syria and Iran.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Tax cuts for the rich, repeals of regulations, gutting ACA, cutting green subsidies while increasing fossil fuels subsidies, more defense spending, numerous attempts to regulate abortion, welfare cuts... and yes, countless vetoes from Obama.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yep, the Republicans won an election. Run to the hills, and hide. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

It's quite entertaining to see how the shoe fits when it's on the other foot.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So the Reds rule the Congress, what's next?

We can expect the same thing now that they are the majority that we did when they were the minority and that is they will do nothing. They are already divided over immigration so if they can't get together on something as simple as that then they won't be able to get anything done when it comes to the hard stuff. The party of no will transform into the party of do nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. Obama will veto any bills he don't agree with. And Obama's NWO agenda will be thwarted by the Tea Party. I expect Republicans establishment secretly help Obama out to squash the Tea Party, but they will not be able to advance their agenda. NWO top priorities would be to topple Syria, hurt Russia economically, install a puppet Ukraine government control by soros, more open borders agenda for the North American Union, continue arming the boogyman Isis, so they can invade more countries, continue to push the UN global warming hoax for carbon taxes even though most of America is cover in Ice, and implement the UN arms treaty to eventually disarm America.
edit on 29-11-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Obama needs to buy Boehner a few bottles of scotch so he can loosen up a little.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Gridlock is our friend.

We can't take one more idea by this President.

He is a failure, a liar, he cheated to win office.

If you want to disagree fine...Just please, do not mention the skin pigment issue.

It's a nonstarter for me...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Same old #. That's what's next. Foolish to think otherwise

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Gridlock is our friend.

If you want to disagree fine...Just please, do not mention the skin pigment issue.

How did he cheat himself into office?

Plz Eplain

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Gridlock is our friend.

Plz Eplain

He got the most votes that's how he cheated. It's only not cheating when a Supreme Court that was packed by your daddy gives you the election is not cheating.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

He used the IRS to eliminate his competition.

The "Tea Party" was growing like crazy. Until they were denied Non-Profit status.

That stopped them cold. They could not get insurance without it. Hence, no events.

If that wasn't enough they used at least eight different Agencies to harrass them.

Not saying he even would of lost...But, the IRS head visited the WH over 100 times.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Plz Eplain

I'll tell you how Obama cheated.

Obama's brother the governor of Florida (a crucial battleground state) advised his secretary of state to orchestrate voter suppression of the caucasian vote.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not saying he even would of lost...But, the IRS head visited the WH over 100 times.

Oh goodness gracious me oh my, a government agency head visited the white house over a hundred times! Why on Earth would any government agency head have to meet with the president?

lol

Obviously nefarious shenanigans at work.

And why did you bring up the race issue when it had nothing to do with the OP at all? Are we projecting?

The simple truth behind the whole IRS crackdown on the TEA Party is that the IRS was doing it's job, the various TEA Party groups trying to get tax free status were simply tax dodgers trying to scam the government.

But back to the matter at hand, I'm wondering about the legislative branch, not the executive branch of this government, any thoughts on this?

The Democrats apparently lost their minds over the last 7 years, lost their way, got bullied into compromise after compromise that backfired on them repeatedly, fought independently against a unified conservative front who's only goal seemed to be to grind the gears of government to a halt. And it cost them both the House and the Senate for their troubles instead of working together, exposing the lies the Right were blasting out day after day, they caved on issue after issue.

Now we have a congress that is poised to be able to ramrod through legislation that will most likely only benefit the wealthiest 1% of Americans and a spineless president with virtually no party backing that will capitulate again and again in the hopes of trying to work with a congress that is just as likely to try and impeach him.

Any thoughts on that?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bhliberal I suspect that bits and pieces of Obamacare will be removed, others will be modified. Next will be immigration. They will defund what the President has just done. Then they will work to find a new Secretary Of Defense. I expect that anything the President veto's, they will override it. The republicans will try to fix everything that Reid and company have forced down our throats that liberals think we need.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The simple truth behind the whole IRS crackdown on the TEA Party is that the IRS was doing it's job, the various TEA Party groups trying to get tax free status were simply tax dodgers trying to scam the government.

Nobody with a shred of credibility believes that.

So, my Liberal Friend...

Your party and its horrible ideas were thoroughly rejected by the American People.

This President has set your Party back 50 years.

Don't you realize your own Party thinks your too stupid to understand issues ?

The Republicans will blow it too. Both Parties are extremely dysfunctional.

IMO..Anybody in the tank for either Party. Is too lazy to study the issues.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" /So the Reds rule the Congress, what's next? "

Expect Obama to rack up a historical number of vetoes.

And, expect Obama to express as much vengeance as possible using the Executive Branch authorities via the Cabinet departments.

Lots of jealousies involved now more than ever.

So the Republicans got voted in fair and square and will do what the people voted them in to do...remove as much of the crap Obama has slung around. That is why we voted them in....what the people asked for. And what is Obama going to do? He is going to fight against what the Republicans do and at the same time, fight against what we voted for. That is because Obama doesn't give a crap what the American people want, he simply wants to dictate what we are going to get.

I hate Obama. And I learned that hate from watching his lies and actions against me, and the rest of America. He is a traitor to his position and our country.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Here is a link to some of the UNASSAILABLE accomplishments by the president that many Obama haters wont like to see... pleasecutthecrap.com...

As for the skin color comment, you may not be prejudiced, but I would wager my house that most of the negative comments made about this president by Re-PUKE-licans is racially based. And NO, I am not black...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CT_Flyboy

As for the skin color comment, you may not be prejudiced, but I would wager my house that most of the negative comments made about this president by Re-PUKE-licans is racially based. And NO, I am not black...

C'mon man,

Both Parties are killing this Nation. One is not better than the other.

Bigots live in both parties. We are Americans, we have to end this Party madness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join