It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Prepared for Ferguson Over 2 Years Ago - What Did They Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The government was preparing for this two years ago. This was all planned. TWO years ago videos were posted showing local news clips in St. Louis regarding a heavy military presence in the area. Locals found the exercises to be alarming and unusual. Tanks were rolling down their neighborhood streets where their children play. Soldiers marched up and down neighborhood streets with weapons in hand.

Military Vehicles Sweep into St. Louis - Military Claims "Training Exercises"

U.S. Military Moving into Multiple Cities – Military Claims “Training Exercises”

It wouldn't surprise me if officer Wilson was paid to shoot Michael Brown. Those behind the New World Order try all kinds of strategies. If the theater and school massacres don’t work, they move on to a different strategy. That’s all they do is plan on how to gain complete control over the population, disarm us and bankrupt the country without us suspecting anything. Using racism, terrorism and other fear mongering tactics to divide and conquer. Using the Republican/Democrat paradigm to divide and conquer. These elite bankers and corporate elites control everything. Presidents are just puppets in their pockets. The people are their oil & debt slaves.

You will never see a free energy alternative introduced until every last drop of oil is sold. There are energy alternatives that exist now and our government is in possession of technologies 40+ years in advance of what we see or know about.

Pulling Energy from the Vacuum – Lt. Col. Thomas Beardenen

A New Energy Paradigm

Some interesting quotes:

Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws

~ Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

~ David Rockefeller

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists” and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

~ David Rockefeller

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national determination practiced in past centuries.

~ David Rockefeller

edit on 27-11-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
" Military Prepared for Ferguson Over 2 Years Ago - What Did They Know? "

"They" knew it was part of a master plan.

A grand experiment.

Well documented and accounted for.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I guess "they" paid Brown to jack some blunts too right?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I had to read that a few times to grasp the analogy, but I remember when threads were posted, and the media was acknowledging the sudden, unprovoked military drills a few years back. Nice find.

Coincidence? Definitely. Preplanned? Possibly. I don't have the time right now, but I'd imagine one could go look up or history of drills and practices, and related real events happening some time down the road in the same areas.

If there was a correlation between the two on a regular basis, I'd totally believe your theory. Again, I'd look into it, but it's late. S+F

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would be lying if I said I have not thought about this angle before. I guess the thing I found the oddest so far is that they had Wilson do a few interviews, How many police shootings are there every year? Even this one with a TWELVE year old boy is not getting near the attention....Why? Because they want to beat this racial divide in our heads.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Because they want to beat this racial divide in our heads.

well it is working....it astounds me how race is still an issue in the day and age....we are all people and we all bleed red blood

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes, it is late and I am going to bed, but I hope someone finds this interesting enough to look into it a bit more. Just seems that something is not right and I wouldn't put it past our government to try and start a race war so they can get martial law up and going city to city. Strip the guns from everyone and move us into the next era.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Tanks were rolling down their neighborhood streets where their children play.

Garbage, there were no tanks in that video, where is the pictures of the tanks driving down the neighborhood streets?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Garbage, there were no tanks in that video, where is the pictures of the tanks driving down the neighborhood streets?

Armored vehicles rather, but they were rolling down neighborhoods with soldiers that had rifles.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Published on Jun 24, 2012
St Louis City residents have been warned to not be alarmed at the sight of U.S. Army tanks rolling down residential neighborhoods after sightings of the vehicles provoked fears of martial law.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

They say "Tanks" over and over again in the reports.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I guess "they" paid Brown to jack some blunts too right?

Or, just find the first young black guy that is committing a crime and pump him full of lead, then leave the body on the street for hours so everyone can soak it in.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Does that mean they're right?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Right about what exactly?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Looks like they had a hand in the whole Ferguson situation. This cop will probably go into a witness protection type program eventually. He was their player. He did his job and now he will be protected.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

As noted in the video, the military is warning onlookers to steer clear of the tanks should they be seen on the road. Still, this caused Brandon Smith from Alt-Market in a guest post for Zero Hedge to wonder why the military is really conducting this training in public at all, saying it “makes very little sense to me.” He poses these questions:

So urce

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I don't know if I agree that this was planned for two years, however everything else you type is truth. About the elite wanting to disarm the citizens.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Don't make HOAX threads.

LIE

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Actual Quote.

This present window of opportunity which during a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts

edit on 28-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join