It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS CeaseFire on #OpKKK Re: Ferguson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's too bad that people take anonymous, including anonymous, so seriously. Good luck with your news stuff, but the headlines are always the same. Kind of like those bigfoot and ghost hunting shows.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

I guess, i don't see why they wouldn't fund you as establishing the informer society were everyone is held accountable to political correctness is on the agenda, and the means to obtain information outside of legality is obviously useful.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Had no idea anon helped save dolphins and help out the homeless. As controversial as the organization is, I feel currently anon is doing more good than evil. I find it intriguing that you recently joined ATS and i'm looking forward to reading more in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just love it how ATS members are always ranting about actually acting and bringing things to the eyes of the public. Then you get someone who actually does that and automatically they are government affiliated or part of some wicked conspiracy, even if they are these people are doing more with most of their Ops than most people in here have done with their threads in the safety of their homes. They Preach to stand up but hide behind their keyboards and try to bring down a group that is actually doing something? you keep asking him for proof and all that of how their actions have helped but where is yours? how have your actions helped. I love this site and everyone on here it is very diverse and has many ideologies some which do not agree with others but we cannot moderate and tell them to change how they think, How do you expect them to moderate a group of people who they do not know, where anyone can join. Everyone on here is always saying we fear to act up do something, Well they are acting up and the ones concerned for protection are you. I am with you Anon

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Controlled opposition.

Go away.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Silly nonsense.

For years, after a clearly labeled April fools joke, people have been making up lies about myself and ATS management. None of it is true.

edit on 28-11-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As S. O. said, silly nonsense derived from an ancient April Fools gag (and, sadly, why we stopped having a sense of humor in public).

I'd like to add that if DOD was supposed to fund us I'd sure like to know where the money went, we never got it. For that matter, we never even heard about it.

This makes about as much sense as the time some poor sod actually believed that I am an Australian Astronaut who cross dresses. I can assure everyone I've never been to space.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I can assure everyone I've never been to space.

What about that time in the 80's?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Whether funded by the DoD makes no difference anyway. This, like so many other public access sites across the net are user generated, They exist solely on user generated content. It matters not if funded by those who would chose to gain intelligence on those users posting in such a community, they are watching anyway, regardless off affiliation.

Anyone worth their salt should consider this a given, and not really worthy of a surprised reaction. They watch us (the people), and some of us watch them, and every now and again, they get caught with their pants down.

Either way, funded/watching. it makes no difference.

ASN

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork
a reply to: jinni73

and one more story that is bigger than anything that has ever been released is that the dates of the earthquakes are put into the football scores the week before the quakes, you will need to go in and find the scores on the day the games were played as they change the scores about due to me working it all out.

If we stated that the dates of earthquakes were put into the football scores a week before the quakes, we would have maybe 2 members, and if we were lucky, up to 10 supporters. And considering there are up to 50 earthquakes a day on average worldwide, at its peak nearly 23,000 a year, I'm sure it's not that hard to find a correlation?

As for the other things you mention, we may do, if they exist.

can we ask, exactly what do you do with regards to these pressing agendas?

I try and educate myself and other people to understand the evil that runs our world and unite people.

And on a physical level I have stopped the illuminati doing three earthquakes italy and spain on the 11th april 2011 and Memphis on the 22nd april 2011 as well as blowing up a couple of nuclear power stations.

I am currently trying to have bromine removed out of the swimming pools in Australia, mercury from being put into our teeth and I'm trying to get the government to release the cancer cure.

All virtually impossible to do especially as the illuminati make it very difficult for me they don't allow me to have any money they constantly take my mobile phone off of me I live on the streets although that's a piece of cake
I now study naturopathy all day and educate others around me in how they can cure disease.

I sacrificed my life to expose the earthquakes I was earning a thousand pounds a week and doing very well, I very much doubt many others would do something that they thought would get them killed to save people on the other side of the world who would never know anything about it.

as I say the Japanese earthquake was put into the football scores I know this really pisses the illuminati off so here it is again this is bigger than snowden and anything anonymous could ever do there is no bigger story than a certain group of people using taxpayers money to fund weapons that are being used to kill them.

I don't know what you hope to gain by exposing whatever you are exposing but the one thing you have got to do is unite people and promote peace look at all the people who have been killed because they advocated peace (you think this was random acts or orchestrated acts by the evil that runs our world) this world is run on fear and breaking that hold will free everyone.

exposing the perverts needs to be done in a way like please come forward if you have been raped by such andsuch they cannot go to the police or government as they re complicit in the evil due to lack of education bribing and blackmailing many people want to fight but they feel they can't

05.03. 16:00 Avispa Fukuoka Vs Niigata 0 : 3 this is the month
05.03. 16:00 Kofu Vs Iwata 0 : 1 this and the next game showed the year
05.03. 16:00 G-Osaka Vs C-Osaka 2 : 1
05.03. 16:00 Nagoya Yokohama M. 1 : 1 This game showed the day

This was the dividing game between date and time
05.03. 16:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima Vs Vegalta Sendai 0 : 0 this is obviously the 2 nuclear cities

These scores are showing you the time of the quake 2.46

05.03. 17:00 Kawasaki Frontale Vs Montedio Yamagata 2 : 0
05.03. 21:00 Kashiwa Vs Shimizu 3 : 0
06.03. 15:00 Kobe Vs Urawa 1 : 0
06.03. 17:00 Kashima Vs Omiya Ardija 3 : 3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join