It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS CeaseFire on #OpKKK Re: Ferguson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'll tell you whats wrong here.
Those of us who've been here a while know who the shills are, and they know that we know

But I havent seen one of them saying ANYTHING negative about these anon threads!

That is a big red flag!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I agree, that's why I'm put off by anonymous being embedded with ATS something doesn't sit right.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wow, that is some serious reverse psychological gymnastics you just played there, but this is a site prone to paranoia. At least you didn't use the old defamation 'CIA/PSYOPS/COINTELPRO'. This was original.

Individual Anon will come and complain or leave us as they wish.

As was stated time and time again, this is a journalistic measure, nothing more. have we done anything to suggest otherwise?

edit on 26 11 2014 by AnonSocialNetwork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

You have a question mark in your avatar, and speak as though you may know a thing or two.

Must be NSA.

You know all anonymous is just one giant fed honeypot, don't you? No one under the banner actually participates in protests or various internet activities...

edit on 26-11-2014 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hi, ive followed your posts and find "your" take on current situations interesting. Furthermore a group such as yourself puts those thoughts and frustrations into actions which is the biggest problem in bringing about a restructuring of the world as a whole. It has frustrated me almost to tears reading continuous threads bringing to light varying crimes by the powerful yet nothing is done and people are content to just be "awake" to this information.
I think it is important that people be inspired by the idea that you are portraying to the world and take initiative themselves instead of waiting to follow in the safety of the shadow of someone who takes the first step against ths small group. That you dont have to have a tshirt or post/read certain forums to be part of the group, but merely by taking any form of action towards eradicating all the injusdices you see by those who claim to rule us.

Best wishes and safety to everyone who lifts their head, because once your eyes are opened you only have two choices....Fight against it or become a willing part of it. Either way stay afe.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You know the internet, just your association with Anonymous is gonna be used to discredit everyting you say. Especially here, here you are still one of them until you are one of us. Get your mind-fu ready..or just tell them something they don't know and they will leave you alone.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I haven't even been on these forums all that long... but I also get the feeling that something is not right with this... ever since the introductory posts.

One would have to be naive to not think this forum is closely monitored, and not just by ATS mods.
After all, the posts even rank highly on Google results.
(For example Google "anonymous ASN", and the Introductory post is right up near the top.)

I have theories too, but watching with interest to see what happens

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No smoke and mirrors, just reporting, nothing more.

Have you ever seen the film Groundhog Day? Really starting to get what that was all about.

We understand your apprehensions though. Just keep an eye on us, we're used to that

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this what ATS is coming to??
This just don't feel right ATS no it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That is about #3 on my list of theories

That you really are just here to post about agendas and accomplishments, using ATS as a tool, as your free... advertising? ... news site?
But, I have confidence that ATS will only let that go as far as they want to.
Which... still seems strange. Of course it is up to them, but it does not seem like the ATS I have come to know.
And if ATS becomes known as a voice for you, it is not really a safe place for those here who like to remain a bit more under the radar.
(Which is hinting a bit at another theory, regarding other members who may have been here for a long time, and actually are anon, but keep their heads down here. Until they come out slapping you on the back welcoming you, while someone is taking notes about who is doing so.)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Calm down friend, we are not here to 'fanboy' Anonymous in this capacity. We are just providing clarity, nothing more.

Yup, definitely getting that Groundhog Day vibe

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am particularly impressed with the Graphic realtime interpretation of Ddos attack.

I knew that the feds had been waiting on the outskirts of Ferguson for weeks already as a photo of their vehicles in a hotel parking lot had been leaked. Yet nothing happened when the rioting broke out. The Governor comes out the next day and says the response was 'delayed'. Haha. Now we know why. Their communications were shut down.

Is my interpretation correct. If so, whoa... you guys rock!

Question: Is Anonymous part of what has been referred to as the 'Positive Military'?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Sorry friend but I have a hard time trusting people who break the law.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

No Anonymous did not go that far, only internet comms were effected. Weather this had an effect on 'response time' is not know. If radio comms were effected, this could have put innocent lives at risk and that is not what Anonymous at large are trying to do.

thank you for your contribution though. it is appreciated

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I trust you extend that same thought pattern to government, bankers and law enforcement alike.

Mistrust is never a bad thing, never lose it

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork

I trust you extend that same thought pattern to government, bankers and law enforcement alike.

Mistrust is never a bad thing, never lose it

Two wrongs have and never will make it right.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This whole thing has felt like a convoluted advertisement from the get-go. But, an advertisement to an audience who has largely already bought the product.

If you get my drift. It seems to me that ATS is an odd choice of venue to "clarify things", given that your activities are already quite familiar to the general membership--much more so than the average Joe, anyway.

In other words, you're kinda preaching to the choir. We get it. Why manage your public image in a place where it (largely) isn't in need of repair in the first place?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ATS exposed

If anonymous exposed ATS as CIA sphyops them why are you here.
edit on 27-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ummm...frankly...what we have here so far in the responses to your OP are the pandering's of the arm chair anonymous...Those who I have read on this site advocating against or complaining about what a slippery downward spiral everything seems to be on...yet...NEVER...seem to find in themselves the strength or ability to.....get the eff off that armchair and...DO...

At the very least I applaud ANONYMOUS....you not only advocate...you expose and embarrass...shining that light of ridicule is often enough to get the snowball effect started...

As you stated.............I challenge everyone here to include in their post what...they...have done to roll back the cover of injustice...................Hopefully I wont only hear the sound of crickets...but I shant hold my breath just the same...

And please.......posting here on ATS does not qualify guys and gals...

ME......admittedly.......not one hell of a lot...Some volunteer work...
Cooking turkey dinner and taking it down to where the homeless...LIVE...breaking bread with them
Wash their feet....
It's not so hard a thing to set aside the keyboard and walk among those in need....not really such a hard thing at all...

Thank you ASN...I think you will be a good fit here at ATS....
If only to remind...that none of us live in a vacuum...and that we too can do some small thing and that many small things together can equal greatness...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...frankly...what we have here so far in the responses to your OP are the pandering's of the arm chair anonymous...Those who I have read on this site advocating against or complaining about what a slippery downward spiral everything seems to be on...yet...NEVER...seem to find in themselves the strength or ability to.....get the eff off that armchair and...DO... 

Glad to see you know everyone on this site and what they do or don't do.
You must be CIA also?

Or are you like other armchair (insert whatever) painting with a big brush

edit on 27-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join