It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video released of temir rice shooting: cleveland..:vid in thread:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Eh...no. When I was 12 I had a barely realistic looking toy gun that was bright red with an orange tip on it. And I left the tip on because my parents explained what it's purpose was.

Whether it's loaded or not is immaterial. How on earth you expect an officer to be able to determine whether a gun is loaded until after the fact is beyond me.

Driving up they could see him waving the gun around, yes. Which matched what the 911 call said. So...bobs your uncle

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Grovit

He was playing gangsta thug, he was pointing the gun at people.
There is nothing about his actions and demeanor that suggest he was just a 12 year old kid "playing"

The parents should blame themselves, their lack of common sense and lack of proper parenting is the cause of their sons death.

Acting like a criminal in a high crime city like Cleveland while brandishing a very real looking firearm is just stupid,and wins you the Darwin award, here`s your sign.

Have you ever had a 12 year-old child? Did that child do everything you told him/her and refrain from doing those things you prohibited? If so, I do admire your parenting skills. Mine weren't so good. We had teenagers who did stupid squared.
Have you never had to make a visit to a doctor despite having specifically told your kid, "Don't do that."???
If you can't reach down into your heart and find compassion for this poor family, at least please refrain from judging them on no evidence whatsoever. For all you know, the last words out of that boy's Mama could have been, "Now you stay right here in this yard until I get back from the store."

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join