It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see our Moon's aura ! WHY ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A very late reply.
But i saw a similar thing.
I've always been attracted to the moon, but never quite like this.
I was looking at it, and slowly began to see this bluish purple border or light around it. It always had a hite'is bright light before.
And the trees that were also in the view had this green light around them in sight of the moon.
I stopped blinking. It was just too beautiful.

It might have been their auras, it might have been the energy, it might have been because the staring was for too long.
But i believe it's something special.
It shouldn't drive you crazy. It should make you happy that you can see it, and not all people can! :')

Lots of Love

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

Well you are not crazy. Tonight, for the first time, I saw a blue pulsating aura around the moon. The moon is full. It is the middle of summer and it has been stinkin hot during the day. Quite a show. JFWIW, my wife can't see it at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This is going to sound mad. But hey, it's ATS right?

When I was 13 I read Schindler's Ark by Tom Kenneally from morning through to about 3am early the next morning, only putting it down to eat or use the lavatory, I was pretty engrossed.

When I finished I looked outside and saw the moon and I swear I thought I saw the moon as too silver hands clasping.

Easily could have been my eyes deceiving my sleep deprived young self, but what a beautiful sight.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Need glasses

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
While not saying I think anyone is seeing a moon aura, you can't completely discount it. Check out synesthesia at some point if you want to see how interesting it can be. There are people who see music or letters on a page as colors, and who upon hearing a word, can taste it. For example.. someone might taste pancakes every time they hear the word baseball. How is that for weird? : )

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join