It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see our Moon's aura ! WHY ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
imagizer.imageshack.us...

Above is the picture i recreated in photoshop ( i don't know how moon's details are supposed to look. Also,i drew some stars for a real looking enveroinment).

So, in september 2012, all of a sudden i start to see Moon's aura. F***ing weird but gets me hypnotized every time. EVERY TIME.

Since then, "this gift" never vanished. But i don't have a reasonable explanation. And i really need one.
Sometime about that period i tried to "learn reading auras" but it seemed pretty hard, so i can't count on that.

It is not a Halo effect, i read about those. In my case, the blue ring around the moon keeps pulsing like a heartbeat.

I can't see it there are clouds. Instead, i can see it if i'm in a moving vehicle, train, etc. I don't really need to focus more than 1.5-2 seconds. All i do is stop blinking.

This forum is my last hope, please, i need theories. I don't have not even a single clue. Not knowing "why me" it's driving me insane.

edit on 25-11-2014 by palermoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
My first thoughts are atmospheric effects and maybe ice crystals?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Everyday? for 2 years now ?

I don't have eye problems. Not wearing glasses.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
If you were to see "auras" around other things, than perhaps it might make sense. I see auras around anything that produces energy whether people, trees or even a plugged in extension cord. I have exceptionally well eyesight but it's actually when I un focus my eyes (which is why you may notice these things in cars and such) I can see energy radiating from just about anything. Many people see it during heat waves and what not, I can see it from an extension cord across the room.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I know it has something to do with "seeing auras". The problem is my eyes were not trained for it, at least not more than 1 hour ( from some websites).

Also, if i were to see auras, why only Moon's ? It is true that i don't even try it on humans, because i don't know how. I have other "perception skills", but not related to my sight.

it's driving me nuts
edit on 25-11-2014 by palermoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

This forum is my last hope, please, i need theories.

From the description and picture it sounds like your seeing a Moon Corona.

Another interesting effect caused by moon light is the corona. Just like lunar halos, coronas are produced by high thin clouds. But unlike halos coronas are very small in size.
home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: palermoman
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I know it has something to do with "seeing auras". The problem is my eyes were not trained for it, at least not more than 1 hour ( from some websites).

Also, if i were to see auras, why only Moon's ? It is true that i don't even try it on humans, because i don't know how. I have other "perception skills", but no visible ones.

it's driving me nuts

Practice on an electrical cord if your curious. An electrical cord will have a haze or disturbance around it. Always keep an eye open for dust particles in the air that becomes visible when light shines through a window at it. It's always there, you just can't always see it unless you know how to look.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I see Moon Auras....but your visual example is much different.

Have you seen an ophthalmologist recently?

It might be a symptom of something that can be corrected with minor surgery.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

No i did not, i've got a...high detail sight. No problems with reading books or seeing details from 40-50 meters. I'm 25 years old, no eye problems at all. All keeps happening when i stop blinking.

@gortex
There is only one colour ( i call it Royal Blue ). Only one "ring" that keeps pulsing. Everything i see it's like in the photo. No other details, no flashes, no rays, nothing. Just that aura.
I repeat. It is not about the clouds.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
There's no magical "aura", around the moon, that only you can see...From your description and illustration, I'd guess that what you're seeing is mostly an illusion caused by the way your eyes work. The moon is incredibly bright, relative to the surrounding sky. Go into a dark room, with a single bright light source, stare at it for a second or two, and then close your eyes and take note of what you see. Same concept. The fact that you mentioned seeing it while moving is further evidence.

Think about it. If you stare at a bright light while moving, there's going to be a more significant effect on a greater portion of your field of vision (ie. more rods/cones within your eye) than if you were to stare at the same light source while stationary. Hence, the " aura" is going to appear larger than the light source itself, making it more noticeable. The "pulsing" is simply a result of the rods and cones in your eye readjusting themselves back to a 'normal' state, after being subjected to a bright light source.

If you still have trouble understanding it, I'm sure any opthalmologist would be able to explain it much better than I...
edit on 11/25/2014 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I noticed you referred to it as "Royal Blue"....in Aural perception, variations of blues are symbolic indicators of Protection.

The only reason i would recommend a doctor check up (just in case) is that I'm not familiar with an aura that doesn't manifest as a full circular manifestation around a full moon. Next time she's out though, I'll try to see if I can see what you're describing. Sometimes there aura is there, and sometimes it's not. I wish I could offer further advice.

I'm pretty stubborn about seeing physicians myself, for several reasons, and I understand your hesitancy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I repeat. It is not about the clouds.

Repeat? how about clarification on what you said, here I will quote what you said and if you could explain

I can't see it there are clouds. Instead, i can see it if i'm in a moving vehicle, train, etc. I don't really need to focus more than 1.5-2 seconds. All i do is stop blinking.

You cant see it if there are clouds?

and if you cant see it when there are clouds, how thick is the cloud cover, can you still see the moon through the clouds or do you mean when the cloud cover is thick and you cant tell where the moon is in the sky by sight alone because if the clouds?

I'm 25 years old, no eye problems at all. All keeps happening when i stop blinking.

Well your eyes get dryer the less you blink and that could cause your vision to see auras around things when you have dry eyes, it does affect your sight.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Perchance this person saw what you did?

What a fortunate circumstance, would love to be able to see that.
Sometimes there is an aura of the moon here in the wintertime, but more of a hazy yellow, when it's really cold.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think you're seeing the Moon's 'penumbra' , not it's 'aura'

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You are most likely a witch....good thing we dont burn them any more....I get the feeling on this one you want to hear you are special because atmospheric effects cause an aura but its not good enough for you.

So you either really are special (magical or eye problems) or you are lying. You don't sound like you are lying so i think you are a witch.

And I don't believe in witches.
edit on 25-11-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Absolutely. I guess the OP doesn't realize that we all see it. LOL. They just didn't happen for notice before.
a reply to: gspat

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sighting rockpaperhammock

Witchcraft is a religious belief. Saying you don't believe in witches is akin to saying you don't believe in Baptists or you don't believe in Jews. LOL.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Your illustration and description sounds exactly like what we all see when there is moisture in the air.

Old timers in my family said you could tell when it was going to rain the next day when you could see a ring of light around the moon. Never fails- at least it hasn't for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
First off OP, take a look here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm beginning to think that our view of the moon is being manipulated at times with a hologram to hide what's really going on up there. Simple enough for an advanced black projects government (ours or theirs) to manage and I can see plenty of reasons why it would be in place...

EVERYTHING is frequencies and vibrations including the light that comes to our eyes, obviously. Just as some people have better visual acuity (20/10 instead of 20/20, and I had this myself as a child and know what's possible) and of course an eagle can see a mouse in a field from hundreds of feet away with a tan on tan background, a dog has hearing and a sense of smell that's incredible and impossible to our senses, it's quite possible that you have abilities that aren't recognized by 'modern' medical and scientific awareness. I read once that humans actually have over 300 senses, we've been conditioned to ignore the vast majority of them to keep us 'knowing' within certain parameters... psychic ability has been proven beyond any doubt but there are still doubters and skeptics who refuse to even look at the evidence. Why? Because they haven't noticed it in themselves and presume full knowledge of the world is only that which their own brain has noticed so far...

You'll want to read the book 'Travels' by Michael Crichton, the author of the Jurassic Park books and others; he was a very hard-headed, politically conservative scientist who finished a full doctorate at Harvard Medical School (wanting to quit the entire time) while he was writing the first of his novels. His 'schitck' if you will, was taking some intriguing nugget from science like he did in the Jurassic books, dinosaur blood DNA retrieved from biting insects frozen in ancient amber, and from there he built the entire novel. Always a bit of believable science and from there, wonderful fiction.

One of his books railed against the idea of man-initiated global change; he was very much a 'prove it' sort of character.

Well, 'Travels' is about his childhood and young adulthood and there's a fascinating bit in there about him going to, I believe, Sedona and visiting a well known psychic who showed her guests one evening how to look out onto the desert scene at night and see auras. He was as surprised as anyone that he learned how to do it, and describes it very well in the book.

Like I said, EVERYthing is frequencies and vibrations. You're just seeing some vibrations (in the royal blue visual range) that other people can't.

Don't bother going to an ophthalmologist or optometrist. I did once and asked about seeing the capillaries at the back of my retina reflected in a clear blue sky if I relaxed my eyes a bit and stared without focusing. I had noticed it as a child and after a while realized I was seeing the blood cells move in single file through the capillaries, in time with my heart beat. The doc looked at me like I was crazy but I have since documented the phenomena somewhere else, and it's no big deal.

Doctors don't really know all that much, they just think they do. There's a HUGE variance among all scientists in how much attention they paid to the voluminous knowledge available to them which is growing every day exponentially, how much time they spent partying (or cheating) in school rather than studying, and how curious they are before and after school... only the absolutely resolute really ever learn all that much. The others are busy and/or burned out on hitting the books and basically put on a suit and tie, sometimes wrap a stethoscope around their necks to look the part, and run on society's presumed status for 40 years or so... as do many skeptics.

Don't let anyone tell you you're not seeing what you're seeing. It's them that can't see, like a sensorially crippled dog.
edit on 3355911amTuesdayf55Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:55:33 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

im talking about the fictional witch that has magical powers...not witchcraft or wiccans or anything with religion...in fact no where in there i said witchcraft...i just said witch to be sarcastic because this thread is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join