It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, I WILL look at your boobs if you give me the chance.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have recently been told on a few recent occasions not to stare or look at boobs.

I have normal, natural, human male desires and refuse to bow to feministic pressure or political correctness.

If you don't want me looking at them then don't present them like fresh ripe peaches revealing as much as is legally possible without getting arrested for indecent exposure.

Different story if I was rich and handsome eh? They (the peaches) would then be doing their job well me thinks.

Get over it or put them peaches in a bag. You can't have it both ways.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Wow.

To ogle is now a human male desire?

Why not make eye contact...
It works wonders...
Better than looks or money.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am a female and when I wear a low cut top; I know I am going to be looked at; looking I don't mind...but I do mind any sleazy comments that may be said. Also...what some men may not realize is that many women wear a low cut top for their own self-esteem...and some women too wear a low cut top to attract other women.

So...I guess if you are going to stare at women with low cut tops... you should expect various reactions; that is life!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The problem isn't your 'basic human desire' which by the way, women don't have in such abundance, or seemingly insatiable need for. You don't see women spending good money on an endless supply of pictures of naked men...

Most women especially the young ones, have no clue what you're talking about. THEY'RE NOT WIRED LIKE THIS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. Women have ~1/100th of the testosterone and thus sex drive that you do. While we may be dressing to attract attention (thank you Madison Avenue you f**ks) because we've been taught to, or worse yet, have little idea of what worth we may have beyond being 'attractive', the thing here is YOUR insistence that 'feminism' is to blame for the negative response you seem to be getting.

There's a classy way of looking someone up and down and an unclassy way. There's a welcome time and an unwelcome time.

Unwelcome is when the other person is unknown to you like out on the sidewalk, because at that point, you're a predator. Welcome is when you're in a relationship with someone and you comment on how nice they look.

Is it really so hard to learn the difference between salacious and perhaps scary attention directed towards a stranger, and appreciating your partner...? Or understanding that staring at a stranger whilst your partner is nearby is an insult to them, and makes them wonder what you're up to when not nearby?

Gentlemen control their eyeballs, or maybe they've just grown up enough. Hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lol talk about a first world problem..I've had a few women, usually older women, mentally undress me with their eyes or make sleazy comments and for me it's fine albeit somewhat embarrassing depending on the time/place. That being said though I'm a guy and don't particularly feel threatened that one of those women are going to rape me.

Now before this gets out of hand, I'm not implying whatsoever that a look or sleazy comment is par with wanting to rape a person, but if you look at all the stories about rape etc..especially on here, it makes one wonder if from a woman's perspective they are fearful to a degree that the stare or sleazy comment may lead to an unwanted attraction.

I'm a guy so duh...what do I know lol
edit on 24-11-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm with you, but I'll say the same thing about any skin showing.
I have plenty of self control and I'm still going to look.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You sir, are a sledge hammer of honesty!!, i had a sh#t day, and your rant has cheered me up!. Thanks for that!.a reply to: nerbot

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Bushwa to the above....If women are that stupid and naïve about why men stare.....well ill be hornswoggled.....
I call BS loudly.....!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They don`t want you to be happy !

Long ago I read a research which concluded that men who are looking a lot at boobies are happier than the ones who do it much less.

My theory about it is, they are so hypnotic and mediation is good for a human.

So next time just ask if they don`t want you to be happy ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Bushwa to the above....If women are that stupid and naïve about why men stare.....well ill be hornswoggled.....
I call BS loudly.....!

Hey now, this is a site where we can share even the most ridiculous of opinions. Mine might be pretty high up on the scale of ridiculousness but it is still a possibility plus taking a queu from that video of the woman in New York..that one guy who kept following her gave me the impression he wanted more than to just stare at her ahem assets

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Lmao. You're welcome to look at mine. I personally like the attention I get. Some women wont appreciate it but then there's those like me. Totally comfortable with my skin and body and I don't personally have any fears of predators. I'm speaking just for myself here.

PS;We look at boobs too. Oh,and a guy with a nice butt in a tighter pair of pants,OH YEAH!

edit on 24-11-2014 by DEFCONWhite because: Mispelling

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"Lmao. You're welcome to look at mine. I personally like the attention I get."

*you have one million new friend requests*

Lol

edit on 24-11-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Lol

Ah yes,the Einstein .gif for my avatar really shows the girls well.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

The problem isn't your 'basic human desire' which by the way, women don't have in such abundance, or seemingly insatiable need for...
Women have ~1/100th of the testosterone and thus sex drive that you do.

Wait...What!? You're making a joke, right?
I have never dated a female who didn't easily match or exceed my own sex drive. And trust me, I've been with a lot of women. Less testerone? Yes. 1/100th of the sex drive? No way.
edit on 11/24/2014 by Klassified because: I never had this problem with the old ATS

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEFCONWhite

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Lol

Ah yes,the Einstein .gif for my avatar really shows the girls well.

Lol I'm glad you didn't take my comment to be out of context, my sarcasm was off the charts in that comment.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Knock yourself out bud, it's kind of like telling someone not to look at the giant mural on the side of a building. It's going to attract attention. Do women think our boobs are invisible or something? I look at other women's racks, there's some very nice sets of boobs out there! I look out of a sense of comparison though, men are hardwired to look for desire & mating purposes. No skin off my nose.

originally posted by: signalfire
Most women especially the young ones, have no clue what you're talking about. THEY'RE NOT WIRED LIKE THIS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. Women have ~1/100th of the testosterone and thus sex drive that you do.

Rotfl, what load of BS is this ish and where did you pull it from? My sex drive at 20 was quite a bit higher than it is now at 30, come on Signal. The young boink profusely, whether male or female.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I am utterly shocked at your behavior, good sir! A gentleman like myself would never ogle a woman's cleavage without her express written permission. Why, just last night I was playing pool and I never noticed that the waitress with the low-cut purple dress had apparently drawn a beauty mark on her left breast with what appeared to be a L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner pencil. I believe it the shade was the charcoal gray, but it could have been black.

In fact, I was trying so hard to avert my eyes to a proper direction that I missed a lot more shots than usual.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My wife stares at cleavage more than I do. It's because they are interesting and sort of dominate a person's focus if they show up unexpectedly. I, being a self-aware dude, have trained myself to not look but it almost ends up being totally awkward where I'll be staring at the ceiling while talking to woman who is "hanging out". It's unfair because my wife knows this and she can catch peaks all she wants without looking all that perverted.

I don't mind not staring but it's been so ingrained in us to not be caught even accidentally looking that it just makes things totally awkward and it's obvious. I think some women really enjoy that awkwardness. I probably would.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
could not find a good version

I heard men and women alike have a thing for boobs due to we all eat from them, so its kind of a vestigial thing, also i like to justify my behaviors

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Rotfl, what load of BS is this ish and where did you pull it from? My sex drive at 20 was quite a bit higher than it is now at 30, come on Signal. The young boink profusely, whether male or female.

You have that right.
Females are especially ready near ovulation time.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join