It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, I WILL look at your boobs if you give me the chance.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Short of gouging out everybody's eyes, I have no idea how the world you envisage is possible? Also, a guy can look at something without being 'aggressive about things', I think you might be confusing maybe a .01% of guys (normally dopey teenagers) who haven't learnt decorum with the rest of us. I'd hate a world of nudity personally, who want's that? I don't understand your position?
edit on 24-11-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Imagine you are showering at the Y and a gay guy starts showering in the stall beside you.

eer...how do you tell?

Does he have a tatoo that says "I am gay"?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This recent thing on the interweeb of making vids of guys checking out the ladies is a total diversion.
Its a waste of precious internet.
I mean ladies check out the gents just as much.
Its human programming to do so.

But now we should all get flustered about it in our stupid new mollycoddle world...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Well, so long as he doesn't start making comments about your body, I doubt you could. I think that was the point of my comment.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

None of these poor souls who have been brainwashed by 2000 years of Christendom, but at one time people knew how to let their freak flag fly. I still have hope. ;p

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

I'm sorry you had a tough time. There is a problem though (not you specifically), if the woman thinks the guy is 'cute' then what he's doing is confident, forward, engaging and perhaps enticing. But if the woman thinks the guys is ugly, he's instantly a creep, perv, pig etc etc.

As cut and dry as you wish the world could be that a guy 'never looks there', sadly you can't control the eye's of other people. They do what they do. Trust me, I know. Everywhere I go I get stared at, no matter the sex or the age. I always hear things like 'whats wrong with that guy in a wheelchair daddy?' and 'why does his legs not work mommy?'. It makes me very uncomfortable, but I just have to accept that humans are just made that way. As a species we look around and think or comment on what we see. I always get asked by adults 'why are you in a wheelchair?' as if they have known me all my life. I put up with it though and tell them. Your lucky people don't ask you 'tell me more about your boobs?' because that would not go down well.

We also have lots of little thoughts that come sometimes be disturbing, we think things that often make us all hypocrites no matter how hard we try and deny it.
"Wow, her smile, her lips are amazing, I wan't to kiss them"
"Urgh, she's so ugly but she'll do in a pinch"
"This guy looks like he's a druggie, please don't talk to me"
"OMG, I have to hold my breath passing this fattie"
"Please don't blow me up"
"What is that thing growing on his neck, it's disgusting"

But, out loud - in the active world we project a different reality that belies our deepest thoughts. While publicly, I try and treat everybody fairly and wan't a world of peace and love. I can't deny sometimes having these thoughts, for brief seconds, I scold myself for doing it, and know it was a bad thought. But we still have them, deep seated mannerisms that make us all quite similar, no matter how evolved we think we are there is still much more to go.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't wear revealing tops at all but to be quite honest if I am having a conversation with a guy and he still chooses to stare at my chest I just don't talk to him. If you are that dimwitted and have such a low amount of self control that you can't even look a woman in the eye when you're talking to her, then you don't respect me enough to talk to me and I won't respect you upon that realization to continue the charade of thoughtful conversation.

That's just me.

Now I understand that people look, men look, women look...it doesn't matter what people are wearing. But it is social courtesy to maintain eye contact with someone when you are speaking to them, regardless if there is cleavage. Also if a woman states she is uncomfortable, then stop staring. Imagine it is a gay man that is ogling your bulge or something comparable and you ask him to stop and he continues to do it anyway. I bet your view toward unwanted attention would shift at that point.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Just for the record, I keep my eyes in full eye contact when in a conversation regardless of sex, and a quick glance over the body may happen, but that's more to read body language or hand gestures.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

I think it's bloody rude not to look anyone in the eye while talking to them.

As to the rest, I agree if you are not referring to someone with revealing tops.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Most women's styles are revealing. Unless you are a lesbian it is impossible to shop without running into shirts like that(I just get shirts from men's section because I work all the time). It still doesn't necessarily mean the woman is looking for extra attention, it is just an unfortunate side effect of women's styles. I'd say appreciate the top and move on. Suspended ogling is rude in my opinion and like I said, it's the equivalent of a gay guy staring at your crotch and ass for uncomfortable amounts of time.

Also the lesbian thing was more of a joke not meant to be taken too seriously. Straight women shop in guys section too, I've met a few.
edit on 24-11-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ladies if your going to have your boobs hanging out guy's are going to look, does not mean we do it in a pervy way, we just notice that's all.

Im not gay or anything but if a guy has tight shorts on and a big package I still notice.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If she is wearing clothes that make her "assets" stand out then I will look.

Wife doesn't mind, she tells me that " your married, not gay. Look but don't touch"

It actually annoys me when a nice looking lady wears a very short skirt and a top that has 2/3's of her boobs hanging out
then she gets mad when guy look at her.

Dress like a hooker and men will look.

As a side note. Just because she is dressed like a hooker don't give you the right to make unwanted advances or even in extreme cases don't think she "is asking for it".

Beside, you telling me women don't look at a guy with six pack abs and good looking? Women don't check out a mans butt if he has a nice one? PLEASE!

I love my truck and would never give it up but that don't mean I won't drool if a Lamborghini Cruises by......Oh, those sexy body lines and that provocative throaty V12.....yeah, I'll look........But I always go home in my truck.

It would look funny pulling a horse trailer with a Lamborghini.....

edit on 24-11-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

My husband has aquired the art of looking without appearing to be looking... might want to practice that some.

As far as "putting them in a bag" well... the larger variety cannot be hidden even if a woman was to wear a tent.. get over it. Grow up... learn the art of subtlety.
edit on 24-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Wow.

To ogle is now a human male desire?

Why not make eye contact...
It works wonders...
Better than looks or money.

Mission accomplished......eye contact with the peaches.....what don't you get here?
If they are not offered in a bin for all to see then nobody looks or squeezes them to check freshness :-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Bushwa to the above....If women are that stupid and naïve about why men stare.....well ill be hornswoggled.....
I call BS loudly.....!

They're not stupid...They know exactly what they are doing and are loving it...The problem is they want to be able to control who does the lookin'...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have all the same urges most men have, I go way out of my way to not make women feel in danger. Walking a path that is out of my way or looking away at something else. I'm no feminist, I just picture it being my wife, sister or niece. Even if ogling a women's body or saying, "nice ass lil momma" works, I would take my chance just being a good human/man.
To each his own I guess...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You sir, are a pillar of male rights.

2nd line......a line that also stares at boobies.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If it's really that hard for you to not stare and ogle for long periods of time, then I would say that you need to work on your self-control. It's natural to look and appreciate, but if you can't get your head back in the game after a few seconds, then you're being led by your lesser instincts.

Grow up. You're a man. Act like one and show a modicum of self-control.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
As a happily married dude that'd never cheat on my missus in a millions years...if I notice someone with a nice rack/legs/hair/face/bum/whatever, I'm gonna look, much in the same way if I see a nice car I turn my head and watch it go down the street, or if I see a nice sunset I'll grab a beer, sit down and watch the sun go down. I would assume it's not a gender specific thing but if I see beauty, then I'll compulsively want to look at it. If I caught someone checking me out, I'd be stoked. Doesn't really matter if it's a dude or a woman, it'd still help me feel that little bit more confident in my own skin which is a great feeling to have

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join