It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US policy - number one driver of terrorism in the Mideast, around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
In an open editorial, Eric Draitser an independent geopolitical analyst based in New York City and the founder of StopImperialism.com, observes that "If the US was serious about re-evaluating not only how it fights terrorism but how terrorism is spread, it would begin by looking in the mirror as its counter-terrorism strategy that foments terrorism abroad."

Source: rt.com...

Absolutely, because of course the US counter-terrorism strategy is to create terrorism, it is to foment terrorism abroad as we have seen this in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. It is also to feed into terror hysteria at home and to use terrorism as yet another tool by which the US can promote and further its agenda, be it political, economic or social agenda.

It really does seem that the US is now fomenting war and conflict, including terrorism and the overthrow of the most "liberal" of the middle eastern countries (such as Iraq and Syria - both with large Christian and even Jewish populations), so as to create a base-demand for the US military-industrial economy.

To me, that is one of their primary intentions, and is the driver behind warmongering in Ukraine or openly supporting ISIS and AQ-groups to foment war in Syria, and sponsoring terrorism asgainst Iran.

With the overthrow of the Democrats and Obama becoming a somewhat Lone Wolf President, we may see a hardening of policy by CIA, and Defence in a continuation of their policy war with State.

Isn't it about time that the world does something about American created, American funded and American managed terrorism?
edit on 23-11-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
America is going to be the most hated country around in our life time. Do know people actually want to go to China these days to work there. Good money in some industries. And the Chinese can freely travel to most countries around the world. In America, now you can't pick up the phone without it being recorded by some "security" expert. Not freedom in my book.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
So true. I have good friend from school who has been living in China for about ten years. He loves it, has a good job, his mom visits him with no hassle, the locals like him.

As for visiting the US? Get treated with suspicion just for visiting? No thanks.

edit on 23-11-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lmfao!

Of course everybody hates us and blames us for their problems, America seems to be one of the few nations that actually has its # together. So blame us if you want, then please have your own nations grow the # up.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Lmfao!

Of course everybody hates us and blames us for their problems...

Rightly so.

America seems to be one of the few nations that actually has its # together.

With a national debt standing at $17 trillion and growing fast? Yeah, you are so right.

So blame us if you want, then please have your own nations grow the # up.

American disrespectful attitude in a single sentence. I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

Since we are making judgements, care to tell us which nation you represent and how America has had to bail your asses out in the past 50 years?

I should also ask if you think incredibly biased sources like Stopimperialim.org or unreliable sources like rt actually strengthen your argument?

You might as well add a few Alex Jones rants while you are at it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood
I do not represent any country.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Naturally, its easier to make incredibly narrow minded statements about another country instead of owning up to the fact that if the US did somehow get involved in your nations affairs then its your nations leaders that whored you out.

A better title would be Greed is the number one driver of terrorism, it would at least acknowledge that terrorism is a global problem often closely tied to rich members of every nation and creed manipulating events to best benefit themselves.

Making us out to be the boogeyman just let's the other monsters run free in the shadows.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Making us out to be the boogeyman just let's the other monsters run free in the shadows.

Nobody is "making" anything.

Us on ATS know that it's not the will of the people but the people that hijacked the USA are the biggest problem in the entire world.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

And I argue that limiting that definition solely to the US is a major part of the problem. Even implying that the only people responsible are US power brokers means the leaders of every other nation are too dumb or too greedy to have their own agendas.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Us on ATS know that it's not the will of the people but the people that hijacked the USA are the biggest problem in the entire world.

And yet when something goes bad in other countries who is it that they call...the same country that you think causes everything wrong in the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Source: rt.com...

Care to provide a better source than the mouthpiece of the Kremlin.

As for your other source...

Really he uses his own blog and Press TV to use as his sources. Good job you have just posted a blog that uses state run tv from Iran to talk about how bad the US is.

Truly sad that you can't see that what your pointing to as evidence is coming from the mouthpiece of Iran, not any different than RT is for RUssia.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
You seem to have something against Iran?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You seem to think Iranian or Russian media wouldn't lie to its readers or use the US as a convenient scapegoat.

edit on 24-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Welcome to reality, good to see new people realising how the world works. More and more people are waking up to this every day.

The US a great knocker of the Russian Communist but they were also great students of it as well. That's why the US has democracy and rule by the constitution only in theory these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You seem to think Iranian or Russian media wouldn't lie to its readers or use the US as a convenient scapegoat.

Think what you want.

Most of the world ain't yankee, in thinking or desire.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Lol....you couldn't possibly know my desires and you are far too close minded to know what I'm thinking.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Lol....you couldn't possibly know my desires and you are far too close minded to know what I'm thinking.

LOL, Um, do you know me?
So crass.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You are freely choosing to let Russia and Iran tell you what to think, what other conclusions could I draw from that?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here we have yet another thread where someone posts facts about U.S. policy toward the rest of the world and how they are doing more harm than good, and along come the posters with horse blinders on screaming about how the US is the Greatest and How Dare Anyone Say Anything Bad About Them.

I predict this thread will end in a few deletions, a banning or two and Ignorance definitely NOT Denied.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join