It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Raping Women! Please!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Legalize Prostitution and it could help?

Not really.

Rape is about power for the most part. Not sex.

I understand what you were trying to say though. A rapist wouldn't likely pay to rape a woman because the power factor is obsolete once the payment is made. The power then resides in the money.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Can't view the link my friend it's abit glitchy for my phones liking.

I apologise for coming into this thread with an attitude I'd just returned from watching RT and it was a story of a 3yr old in Afghanistan who had been raped.

I brought that anger here and I shouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you so much for that reply Willtell.

You obviously get it and you'll never know how much that means to me, a survivor of a violent rape.

I've spoken very little of on this site, but to some I have.

If only there were more like you. You give me hope.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You are disgusting to me and people like you deserve zero acknowledgement from a person like myself.

So I point out that Julian from Wikileaks is being charged for rape because of a popped condom and another charge of rape because the woman had not quite woken up and you call me disgusting.

Seems to me that you have some personal trouble and I say that with all respect to Blaine91555 who has just stepped in but you did just say this before I pulled you up on it.

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

Mods feel free to delete, I will take the points but I recommend you shut this thread down because clearly something is wrong here.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Can't view the link my friend it's abit glitchy for my phones liking.

I apologise for coming into this thread with an attitude I'd just returned from watching RT and it was a story of a 3yr old in Afghanistan who had been raped.

I brought that anger here and I shouldn't have.

No worries at all. I have appreciated your input.

The article is basically about a freshman at UVA that went on a date with a frat boy that she met while working with him as a life guard.

They ended up at his frat house, he invited her up to her room for a place more quiet. Almost as soon as she walked into a dark room, she was pinned down by seven men and gang raped for three hours.

The school administration gave her little to no support in pressing charges against her attackers. It's apparently a very common occurrence at UVA.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Apparently lying and stealing is worse than rape. huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Tragic.

That's why is advocate for hanging in such situations.

Too much is done to protect the rapists in this world.

In England they'd probably get new IDs and a fresh start in the country.

Something isn't right about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Tragic.

That's why is advocate for hanging in such situations.

Too much is done to protect the rapists in this world.

In England they'd probably get new IDs and a fresh start in the country.

Something isn't right about that.

Forgive me for misunderstanding your post. Are you saying the rapist or the victim would get a new ID and a fresh start in England?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wow, I hate that sort of people. frat people. Entitled rich and violent scum bags.

I couldnt even finish reading it. I want to burn UVA to the ground.

What a blond good old boy hell hole.

I cant believe her "friends"..Oh dont tell, we wont get into parties.... I would have stormed back into that party with a $%&$%$** shot gun and a ski mask and killed those guys myself.

If not I would have helped her hunt them down and would have RAPED them myself and then killed them...even if I wouldnt enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Sadly the rapist...

It's very common for sex offenders to be placed into "protection" programmes with a new name and address...

Every now and then they get exposed in the tabloids for what they really are.

It's one of, if not the sickest thing/s about the UK justice system.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Wow, I hate that sort of people. frat people. Entitled rich and violent scum bags.

I couldnt even finish reading it. I want to burn UVA to the ground.

What a blond good old boy hell hole.

I cant believe her "friends"..Oh dont tell, we wont get into parties.... I would have stormed back into that party with a $%&$%$** shot gun and a ski mask and killed those guys myself.

If not I would have helped her hunt them down and would have RAPED them myself and then killed them...even if I wouldnt enjoy it.

Yep, that part pissed me off just as much as the rest of the article. What a bunch of selfish cowards!

UVA, if you are not familiar, is a state run school but, one of the few that is considered "elite". A bunch of rich, spoiled and over privileged brats. Trust fund babies more or less.

Those people were not her friends. A true friend would have actually helped her, not worry about their own social status for defending her against her attackers.

The whole thing just makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sadly the rapist...

It's very common for sex offenders to be placed into "protection" programmes with a new name and address...

Every now and then they get exposed in the tabloids for what they really are.

It's one of, if not the sickest thing/s about the UK justice system.

You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!

Why? There are laws that protect the attacker?

Do they have laws that protect the victims at least?

That is absolutely insane!

The one thing I can say for the US is that they have a database for sexual crimes that the convicted sign up for and it is mandatory.

I can look it up on a website based on my address and see all of the convicted sexual criminals in my area. It's crazy how many there are and I live in the country. Way, way way in the country and they are still around.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Rape has been with us from the beginning. Its just now that men are more sensitive to the damage it does to their women. I don't foresee a time when rape no longer exists in humanity. Maybe I'm just being negative,but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

I apologise pal.

I was angry and I shouldn't have been insulting to you.

What I said could be deemed offensive and I want to say sorry!

Forgive my intolerance.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Then why make out it by saying it or did your ordeal give you the right to act out and become irrational and kick out at anyone who points out that allegations of rape are being used to silence a whistle blower.

Get over yourself because some girls are raped "Violently" as you put it by their farther at a young age and it does not turn them all into men haters who won't listen to reason.

Tell me would you prefer to swap your ordeal for that of Julian if you are honest because I am not sure you would.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
You just went up in my book.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yes we do have the sex offenders register which they have to sign...
Very similar to the States...
However there is a loophole in the system which protects the attacker.

Example.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I don't want anyone going to bed having upset them...

I realise I was out of order and shouldn't be making others feel inadequate.

We're a community here, I should respect others opinions.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Rape has been with us from the beginning. Its just now that men are more sensitive to the damage it does to their women. I don't foresee a time when rape no longer exists in humanity. Maybe I'm just being negative,but I don't think so.

I wish I shared your sentiments, truly I do. But, I just don't see it when we now have boys/men recording the actual deed and spreading it on social media....as if they are proud of their accomplishments. Much like the Stuebenville Ohio incident and many others.

Obviously there are some men that are more sensitive to it but, I don't think they are the ones prone to actually raping someone. They are just the good guys.

But, you are right. Women have been raped by men for as long as history allows. Sad but true.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

What you said if you go and look was

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

Not the same thing at all so don't blame people when you are sending out conflicting messages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join