It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

he is coming to kill me! he is almost here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Statistically speaking more people are murdered by people they know......odd thought but maybe the person has telepathic ability and is seeing a murder...or maybe a past life regression?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: tgidkp

Tgidkp, you still out there?

hi there I am just now reading the responses here. Thank you everyone except the jerk off.I managed to get a few more hours of sleep this morning. I am NOT certain what more details I can give right now because I wrote that Facebook post immediately upon waking up. And at this moment additional details would be sparse.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Any psychological condition you have and which could be relevant to the case at hand?

(I am not implying anything, I am just proceeding methodically - ruling out possibilities before formulating an hypothesis. )

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

just a couple of days ago,my brother made an independent diagnosis not a practitioner of schizophrenia for me. Could be accurate. I can't say for sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I grew out of my episodes which i wrote extensively about here (edit: under another user name and was years ago). Mainly highly intense sleep paralysis for about 2 decades.

They used to stop for months and then come back and last for weeks. In addition, i had very vivid dreams but the SP was a whole other level.

My understanding now is that this is a natural fear that someone is there with you in the room and you cannot move and that is why it is so prevalent AND they definitely always was some kind of "evil entity" involved. Has a lot to do with your own upbringing and what you see. Even horror movies etc. play a part on the direction the SPnightmares take.

They are stress related and trust me, it is easier to deal with today for the simple fact there is so much written about these on the internet.

Also, you can psyche yourself up to have these so once you have a few you will anticipate them and sure enough...

I am confident that i can have them just telling myself they will begin. I will try bringing one on today if i dose off and if i do will come back and post. Mine are audible mainly or actually always audible so there is a distinction twixt SP and nightmares.

IDK, has this episode (OP's) been deemed SP? The op seems to have still been screaming in the FB posts.

ETA: It is just a sleep disorder similar to other sleep disorders. A real pain when you keep having them and cannot sleep.

edit on 23-11-2014 by Harvin because: Editing and adding. In addition to the the back slash character hardly works in my posts so two words stuck together should have a back slash.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Okay.

When do you get these nightmare? Would you say around 3 of the morning?

Also, some people have nightmares being triggered by a full stomach.

Some nightmares can also depend upon the imageries you accumulate in your memory during your waked life. I know you're into "quantum mind", anything else you invest alot of thoughts into?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

yes! I actually have had three nightmares in the past couple of weeks and they all happened at around 2 o'clock a.m.. The previous one I posted here on 80 S in this forum and a second one was of my brother breaking into my room and I was having a kicking match with him I ended up on the floor in my dream and I woke up on the floor kicking. Same type of a theme I suppose.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Then your nightmares seem to be caused by real mind events - the cause is not eating before sleep time or anything like that.

You could always try music. Uplifting music uplifts the spirit and gives it the strenght to fight off the attacks.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

that seems like an accurate assessment. Thanks for the advice, brother.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe you witnessed something when you were a Child ( like a murder or abduction)...and it's trying to come to the forefront of your mind now?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

that is a frightening suggestion.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
repland o: swanne

sorry if my previous post sounded dismissive.it sounds like you are suggesting thatthe dream has basis in some reality, even if only my own. That is certainly what it feels like.I do feel likemy deepest self is trying very hard to make a communication....

and

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Do not worry, it did not sounded dismissive at all.

I really wonder who is after you. Who has to gain from this? Do you have any enemies? Are you a christian?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Can I ask how old you are? Or a rough age bracket?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join