It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my Friends Bar. (pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Seeing as I have been mostly focused on the third picture, I had to go back and really study the second picture to try and see what you may be referring too. I think I may actually see it now, a woman perhaps beside the live woman "friend" in the haze? Of course this could just be the brain trying to see something, but yes ,I can make out a figure there as well.

The thing is I know she had normal pictures in between so I am not sure of the sequence of the first and second picture and if there were normal pictures in between. I know the third picture was the last one to be taken and for me that has the most obvious form too it.

For awhile there I was thinking maybe I shouldnt have posted the first two pictures because they seem to take away from the third picture which I feel is the most interesting. Now though, Im glad I did go with the other two as well because I do think I see what you mean by the manifestation in the second one from the first one. Still wish I knew if there were normal pictures taken in between those two.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Great catch!!!

Ectoplasm. I've seen this in countless numbers of pictures from haunted places where there were no other sources for smoke or fog.
The first picture shows a spirit/ghost flying in front of the camera to be noticed.
The third picture clearly shows someone sitting at the bar.
The second one shows the profile of a face, IMO. They have thick lips! LOL

edit on 11/23/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Perhaps they weren't smoking cigarettes.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
... Ectoplasm ... The second one shows the profile of a face, IMO ...

The ridiculously distorted face you've drawn is the outline of the lady's white clothing ...

You've just demonstrated pareidolia : no paranormal forces required, in this case a white jacket was sufficient.
edit on 23-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Great catch!!!

Ectoplasm. I've seen this in countless numbers of pictures from haunted places where there were no other sources for smoke or fog.
The first picture shows a spirit/ghost flying in front of the camera to be noticed.
The third picture clearly shows someone sitting at the bar.
The second one shows the profile of a face, IMO. They have thick lips! LOL

After looking at the pictures again through fresh eyes, I see that what I thought was the profile of a face was actually the woman's sweater in the background.
You're right. It looks like a boot.

ETA: I typed this before seeing the member's reply above mine. I didn't renege on my previous post because of his statement.

edit on 11/23/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
its kinda funny
that the bar is in Florida
yet has a fireplace?

guess its for the ambiance

anyhow
what part of Florida
is the bar located
& what is the name
of said establishment ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender
Believe it or not a lot of the old FLorida homes etc have a fire place. Not really as uncommon as one would think.
Anyhow, the bar was located in Fort Lauderdale on Powerline Road near Commercial Blvd. It was called Our Bar at the time, but this was quite a few years ago. I have no idea what it may be now as I don't live down there anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Cool pics man,

I love old polaroid ghost pics, they seem more creepy and authentic to me. Theres a vintage quality to them.

Nowadays you cant trust what you see with all the digital shenanigans.

The third one is the gem, those crossed legs in that exact spot is too improbable ro be anything else.

Good find.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Now it is the third one that has really intrigued me and what really prompted me to bring these to your attention. Not only does it really look like someone sitting on the bar stool, it almost looks like they may be wearing boots? I could be wrong about that part, but to me that is a pretty good form of some sort sitting there.

So, thats it, what do you think my fellow ATS'ers?

I'm with you, that third one grabbed me. I immediately saw what looks to be a figure at the bar stool. It gives the impression of a woman with her knees to the right, legs crossed, feet to the left (neither touching the ground), wearing a kind of cap and a dress or skirt, with her arms away from her body.

It doesn't look like she is sitting on the bar stool, but rather the bar counter or no-longer-there taller stool. It seems like you can even make out a jawline.
edit on 23Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:17:16 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join