It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Says Sandy Hook Killer Carefully Planned Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

woah, hey...what's with the hostility?

what movement? did anyone here say anything about nobody having died? dude, you feeling alright?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

There's no hostility whatsoever. If it came across that way I apologize. It just frustrates me to no end the lengths some will go to for their idea of "the truth." It damages sites like this from the inside out and makes all of us look bad. Brief moment of irritation. Apologies. I feel fine though

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

There's no hostility whatsoever. If it came across that way I apologize. It just frustrates me to no end the lengths some will go to for their idea of "the truth." It damages sites like this from the inside out and makes all of us look bad. Brief moment of irritation. Apologies. I feel fine though

My idea of the truth is based on physical evidence being shown, just like 99.9 percent of every single stubborn "show me the physical evidence" ATS user we see here every day. (UNLESS it is the Sandy Hook incident) Everyone already took this incident on faith that the official story is 100 percent true, without seeing 1 single piece of physical evidence. Sure isn't like those hard nosed skeptics we usually see around here. This in itself is quite informative.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
After reading the whole Final Report and everything leading up to that I didn't have the heart to wade through another 100 + pages of fluff and cow droppings. There is no evidence of pre-planning whatsoever. No notebook or digital plan showing where and when Adam Lanza was going to shoot up a school. Anyone see any pictures of said evidence?

I don't buy Vasa's argument that simply buying guns and ammunition is any part of planning a massacre. That same logic would mean several million other Americans are also planning school shootings. Besides, it was his mother who purchased all the guns.

Not having read this piece I would still venture to guess that they did their best to say Adam wasn't on drugs but should have been and that because his diagnosis was so incomplete he "fell through the cracks" of the system. That about the gist of it?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

ahh, well alright then.

as to the truth....yeah, i suppose it could be somewhat subjective, up to a point....

that's to say that until concrete facts are established, any number of theories could be seen as being more "truth" than others...

what i know for sure is that there are MANY things about this case that don't add up. time after time, multiple parties have appeared to be hiding things, evidence has been destroyed, public information has been limited..so much of what has happened stinks of a coverup...

i am not convinced that the official final report is 100% factually accurate, and that events played out exactly as we have been told.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
After reading the whole Final Report and everything leading up to that I didn't have the heart to wade through another 100 + pages of fluff and cow droppings. There is no evidence of pre-planning whatsoever. No notebook or digital plan showing where and when Adam Lanza was going to shoot up a school. Anyone see any pictures of said evidence?

I don't buy Vasa's argument that simply buying guns and ammunition is any part of planning a massacre. That same logic would mean several million other Americans are also planning school shootings. Besides, it was his mother who purchased all the guns.

Not having read this piece I would still venture to guess that they did their best to say Adam wasn't on drugs but should have been and that because his diagnosis was so incomplete he "fell through the cracks" of the system. That about the gist of it?

The sad part here is that rather than see that truth for what it is, namely that a disturbed young man needed help he did not get, you choose to bury your head and read outlandish crackpot theories about "crisis actors" and other nonsense. It really is sad...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

who said anything about "crisis actors"? what crackpot nonsense has been said here?

i would strongly suggest that you stop trying to start something here....we're just having a conversation..

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

The sad part here is that rather than see that truth for what it is, namely that a disturbed young man needed help he did not get, you choose to bury your head and read outlandish crackpot theories about "crisis actors" and other nonsense. It really is sad...

No, the sad part is that people (like you) will believe CNN or Fox News no matter what, and refuse to have an opinion of their own.

My INSTINCT (not youtube videos) tells me that there is a whole lot more to the story.

You are free to think and feel the way your TV tells you to, and I am free to think and feel that the TV is full of lies.

Neither side of this issue has any actual proof of anything for people who weren't there.

None.

People barely understand the meaning of the word "proof" anymore.

There is no PROOF of ANYTHING on TV!!!

It's TV....

Get it?

of course not...

Why should you?

Ignorance is bliss...

...so is TV.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

No, the sad part is that people (like you) will believe CNN or Fox News no matter what, and refuse to have an opinion of their own.

My INSTINCT (not youtube videos) tells me that there is a whole lot more to the story.

You are free to think and feel the way your TV tells you to, and I am free to think and feel that the TV is full of lies.

Neither side of this issue has any actual proof of anything for people who weren't there.

None.

People barely understand the meaning of the word "proof" anymore.

There is no PROOF of ANYTHING on TV!!!

It's TV....

Get it?

of course not...

Why should you?

Ignorance is bliss...

...so is TV.

I could care less about "your instinct." Seriously, THAT is what you base this on? Your ability to say "Nuh uh"?! You are not an authority on anything, you have no extra information the rest of us do not have, and you are simply saying things that you want to believe. You say you do not believe anything on TV...but you offer ABSOLUTELY NO FACTS FROM ANY SOURCE AT ALL TO BACK YOUR OWN STORY. Deny ignorance? Hardly. You're a shill for your own wild imaginings, sir...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

again, what the frak is your deal, man?

you come in here, attacking people.....manners and decorum, jaffo..
edit on 12-1-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

It is certainly not attacking you to tell you that I could not care less about your gut feeling. If that is all you have then you have nothing. It's just that simple. Bring facts, would be the way to present something. You ARE NOT doing that.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You think you are not going on your own instinct?

You watch the news.... and actually believe it?

I don't. Call me what you like...

My instinct has taken me a whole lot further in life, then believing the TV.

In your living room is there a TV? Is all your furniture pointed at it?

Me? I have no TV at all. I have no computer or cell phone. Why? because none of it has ever been proven to be of any use in my life...

The benefits being, my family can actually think for themselves.

My daughter is an honor roll student, and I firmly believe (my instincts tell me) her achievements are a direct result of no TV or internet.

My children are happy too.

Can you PROVE that the official story of Sandy Hook is 100% truth?

No.

And yet, it is what you believe.

BELIEVE!!! AS in, it is your INSTINCT to trust the talking suits on your tv screen.

Like I said, people don't even understand what proof is anymore.

Sad.

Even sadder, you are basically calling me stupid for NOT watching TV.

PS... you have offered no facts to support your claims.... You gonna hit me with a CNN link?
edit on 1-12-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

I don't HAVE TO offer facts because I basically said that what I believe is my opinion. Am I allowed an opinion? No? Hmmmmm
edit on 1-12-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are so many stories surrounding this. These are the ones I've heard.
-The mass murdered killed himself.
-The cops shot the mass murderer.
-The mass murderer offered himself up.
-Sandy Hook was a training scenario. The deaths were faked.
-Sandy Hook was set up by the CIA to further push gun laws.

Honestly, I have so many questions about this. I mean, normally after things like this happen, we hear about it for months to come. But it kind of had a fade to black affect. Where one minute we were hearing all about it, and the next we weren't. They didn't answer any questions, talk to families, get families thoughts, etc. It was so weird.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

It is certainly not attacking you to tell you that I could not care less about your gut feeling. If that is all you have then you have nothing. It's just that simple. Bring facts, would be the way to present something. You ARE NOT doing that.

you were responding to someone else here... he said nothing about "instinct"...I did.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

If thats the case.

Why demolish the school if it was Adam?
If it was Adam why no camera footage release?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

this subject has been discussed AT LENGTH elsewhere on this site....this is not the thread for "bringing facts".

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

You think you are not going on your own instinct?

You watch the news.... and actually believe it?

I don't. Call me what you like...

My instinct has taken me a whole lot further in life, then believing the TV.

In your living room is there a TV? Is all your furniture pointed at it?

Me? I have no TV at all. I have no computer or cell phone. Why? because none of it has ever been proven to be of any use in my life...

The benefits being, my family can actually think for themselves.

My daughter is an honor roll student, and I firmly believe (my instincts tell me) her achievements are a direct result of no TV or internet.

My children are happy too.

Can you PROVE that the official story of Sandy Hook is 100% truth?

No.

And yet, it is what you believe.

BELIEVE!!! AS in, it is your INSTINCT to trust the talking suits on your tv screen.

Like I said, people don't even understand what proof is anymore.

Sad.

Even sadder, you are basically calling me stupid for NOT watching TV.

PS... you have offered no facts to support your claims.... You gonna hit me with a CNN link?

I don't HAVE TO offer facts because I basically said that what I believe is my opinion. Am I allowed an opinion? No? Hmmmmm

The entirety of this "rebuttal" is hand-waving and a host of other logical fallacies. Sure you are entitled to your opinion. And I'm entitled to think it's garbage.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Why demolish the school if it was Adam?

Basic human psychology demanded it be torn down.
It was the correct thing to do.

There was NO WAY that classes full of 6 and 7 year old children could ever learn in those rooms. The location would have been a constant distraction. The children would be scaring themselves silly with stories of ghost children in the bathrooms ... they'd be picking on other children telling them that they were sitting where children had been murdered ... they'd be telling each other that a killer would come back and take out _____ (insert name of child being picked on that day). It would have always been with them, constantly there in the room with them. Too much stress for little children and it would have been an impossible learning environment.

The school had to be torn down.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

and again, this isn't the thread for this, but there have been plenty of examples of school shootings, where the schools weren't torn down.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Doesn't matter if they were kept up or torn down .... the BEST thing to do for the children is to take it down and build a school elsewhere for the children. That's the BEST thing for them. And thankfully that's what happened in this case.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 12/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join