It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.F.K. Assassination - What evidence raises your suspicions most?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There is really too much to list but, if I had to pick one single thing, it would be the magic bullet theory. And how the Warren Commission changed their account of the event after it was discovered that a bullet had hit the pavement.

Also it came out decades later, that Gerald Ford had changed the wording a few lines in the report in order to make the magic bullet theory more plausible.

Also there is a weird video of Bush 41 giving a speech at Ford's funeral and he laughs when he mentions a lone assassin striking down the president. And how the Warren Commission must be right, because Jerry Ford's word was always good.

Also there is a video of Nixon being interviewed by David Frost where he repeats a joke told my George Christian (LBJ's press secretary) about how LBJ didn't like to be #2.

I highly recommend reading Roger Stone's latest book on the JFK assassination. I was always convinced it was a conspiracy, going back to the first time I saw Oliver Stone's movie. But Roger Stone's book has convinced me 100% that LBJ was the top mastermind behind it all, with help from elements within the CIA, mafia, and some Texas Oil Tycoons.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
What raises my suspicions the most about the JFK thing? Good question. How about the fact that it happened? I mean, at this point, anytime anything big happens, I always get suspicious. It's kind of sad, actually, that we can't trust ANYONE to just be honest. We can't trust the media to look for the truth. But that's human nature, I guess. I don't think you can really do anything about human nature.

I don't know. It strikes me as kind of weird JFK would have been riding around in a slow moving convertible in a time as volatile as the 60s. It seems like one of those things that the general public might just accept as plausible but you'd think someone would have said "Wait a sec! This is a terrible idea!"
that's a good point, but he probably didn't think they'd slow down on purpose to help the grassy knoll shooter which is clearly what happened. But JFK was probably drugged out of his mind and not sure where he was anyway. I think he just had moments of lucidity like when he realized what Dulles was doing and fired him.

"he doesn't suspect a thing lol"

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join