It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Artwork

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wanna check out some art from a friend of us all? Masqua's work is amazing. THAT is talent. Sorry Adolph.

ETA: This one is my fav:

masqua.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 19-11-2014 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Very cool!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That's good stuff.

I like this one, among the many,

It reminded me of this,

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Awwww... yer all to freakin' kind!

If you look at my signature on the paintings, you'd find a disturbing similarity between Hitlers and mine

His initials are AH while mine are AHL and, a close comparison would show just how much they seem the same. I noticed this a few years ago and found it disturbing.

(not really, but, hey, maybe somebody will someday think my paintings are his
)

As to his work, I think he was pretty good with a brush and maybe the corporal should have stuck to being artistic with paints rather than people. The 'people' work kinda bombed in the end.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

ETA: This one is my fav:

That's because you've seen that painting up close and personal. The photo is awful and shows little detail, but under a good light, it's actually one of my best pieces.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

I agree with the "more than one hand" suggestion of many others here, though perhaps that could be explained by him being completelybat#insane and all that

I genuinely quite liked 3, 5, 6, 14 and 19, and particularly 7.

Some were purdy darn ropey though.

I dont think i've ever seen more than a couple of his painting before though, so thanks for posting these, it's been jolly interesting at the very least.

I'd feel a bit of a c### having one on my wall though - i mean i like a bit of bad taste and provocation but i'd draw the line at having one in my home.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

As was this one:

The texture in the border is amazing. You are right. Pics don't grasp the work like actually seeing them.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
Not to sound rood or anything, but when changing styles, medium and canvus, one person's work can look like the work of many people. That is how my work is.

It's the draftsmanship, not the technique I'm referring to.

The draftsmanship in 2 and 3 is different from 5.

The precise awareness of perspective in 6 is no present in 9 and 12.

The the people in 2 and 13 are natural, but stiff and unnatural in 10 and 11.

The watercolor technique, as well as draftsmanship are very different between 15 and 16.

24 and 25 are not done by the same person that did 16 and 9.

And going back to my art history class, the possibility that Hitler's better works being attributed to him, were actually "ghost painted" has been around a very long time… for the same reasons as I pointed out above.

And to provide some backup that I have an eye for these things… these are mine.

pen & ink

Digital conte crayon and charcoal, work in progress

Digital pastel on paper

Digital - iPad app
edit on 19-11-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Is it some kind of ATS thing where 90% of users don't know how to stay on topic?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Have your art never changed as time went by? I know that between my very first painting and the one I am working on now, there is many changes. Even looking at my first painting, I can't believe it was me who painted it.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think they are good, very precise and detailed, obviously he likes architecture.

All my artwork is different. I have no focus to stick to one style and can barely finish a project before I want to try something else.

Would people believe these are all the same person?

cornishviking.deviantart.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

Amazing stuff. I'm like you, trying new thing.
And that shows that Hitler was trying out 4 differant things
edit on 20-11-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Like one of the comments on the linked site said, his technical skills were there for the most part, but there is not that inspiring quality one gets from capturing a true scene on canvas. But I hate critiquing art to be honest, as I do not feel it should be a part of art in general. Art is either infectious or not. Anything that inspires another with that infectious feeling is in my opinion art, and good art at that. So even if I don't like this particular artwork, if it inspires you personally, then it is good art.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Have your art never changed as time went by? I

The top one is from 1993. The reset are current.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Reading his book, you can clearly see that he was more interested in Painting and Architecture that one might think. Yes, he did paint, that is how he earned his bread and butter.

If painting (based on these examples) is how he made his bread and butter - it might explain why he became such a cynical, bitter, vindictive man. It might be a reason why he stole and hoarded so much art

Also - it might explain a little bit of this too:

Degenerate art: Why Hitler hated modernism

"works of art which cannot be understood in themselves but need some pretentious instruction book to justify their existence will never again find their way to the German people".

He had some talent - not enough. Life is tough all over. Most artists (of all kinds) never get where they're going

Which is a lesson maybe. That search for excellence is a very personal journey - and a love of art is sometimes it's own reward

So, besides Hitler - who else do you consider to be a real influence - for you personally?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I am an artist, and for years I was inspired by some of Adolf Hitler's Artwork, and still is.

sobadsogood.com...

I would just like to ask something. For me, some of his artwork is truly amazing, and I would love to have one of those in my house, but his paintings sell for millions. So here is the question. Is that because other people also think that he had true talent, or is it just because it is artwork by the famous Hitler?

Also, anyone else out there that think he did some amazing work?

He drew better than Van Gogh!

Both were struggling artists in their time and later, their artworks deemed priceless. I read both the life story of Van Gogh and Hitler and they have quite so many things in common before Hitler rose to power and before Van Gogh killed himself.

They were both artists who have unique views of the world and God and religion. Their views on the same matter are quite similar too. The only big difference is how they saw the Jews. But perhaps, it could be explained by the time they were born. In the time of Van Gogh, the Jews were not as rich as the Jews in Hitler's time, Van Gogh even took pity on them. Hitler blamed their excessive greed on the poverty of Europe.

Most people think of him as downright evil. But he's very much like Van Gogh. Both living in great misery. Misery can drive people to do insane things. But ultimately it is us who is to blame for all the misery in the world for we don't do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
As to his work, I think he was pretty good with a brush and maybe the corporal should have stuck to being artistic with paints rather than people. The 'people' work kinda bombed in the end.

He could have but his art career bombed out on him. You can't blame Hitler when his art could no longer sustain him and he had to live in homeless shelters.

He had a worse fate than Van Gogh. I don't think Van Gogh got to the point where he had to spend time in homeless shelters.

Hitler was an artist first, but art turned its back on him. War redeemed Hitler and Hitler tried to bring back the favor. Misery was the company of both men and both men tried to commit suicide, Hitler multiple times, and finally succeeded.

We live in a world where creative expression is granted to only few people, the rest neglected. We have so many geniuses out there who could have made a difference but never given the opportunity. We live in a very dangerous world. Hitler is just one of them waiting to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I liked #14

He made little Hitler faces in the flowers!

ROTFL!!

It also seems he had a thing for stonework and building from what I was seeing by looking at his paintings.

I don't think he was that bad. Being someone who likes to paint, if I had done those, I would of been proud of them.
But then to me art is expression and no art is bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
It also seems he had a thing for stonework and building from what I was seeing by looking at his paintings.

Because Hitler also considered doing architecture when someone gave him the advice especially when art is not doing well for him.

Under more favorable circumstances of life, Hitler would not have been a mad man. His parents died, he ran out of money and lived in homeless shelters, the thing he loved to do - art did not work out for him. He tried to kill himself even before he rose to power. War was the only thing that saved him. If there was no war, he would have killed himself exactly like Van Gogh.

It would explain Hitler's crazy loyalty to Germany. It was Germany who saved him and felt its loss in WW1 was unjustified and blamed it on Jewish conspirators and Jewish owners of big banks.

I love to read on famous people's life stories. There's so many things in common between Vincent Van Gogh, Nikola Tesla, Adolf Hitler, and Albert Einstein. They all seemed to have come from the same stock, exceptionally brilliant, seeing what's wrong in our society (and they all have similar views in this regards). The fate of Albert Einstein only came different because he was born a Jew and the Zionist Jews backed him up but Einstein himself did not like them, only played along to save his own skin and scientific career but deep inside, was repulsed by them. Einstein even said that he did not believe the Jews are God's chosen people.
edit on 22-11-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I liked #14

He made little Hitler faces in the flowers!

ROTFL!!

I don't think he was that bad. Being someone who likes to paint, if I had done those, I would of been proud of them.
But then to me art is expression and no art is bad.

Please explain where the "little Hitler faces in the flowers" is?
And he wanted to be an architect.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join