It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS in wales

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It was in the news at the time but it looks like the BBC have decided to rehash it and make a story out of it again by saying that there is an isis presence in Cardiff.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

It passed me by as it's the first I've heard of it , on the face of the pictorial evidence it looks like there is an IS presence in Cardiff , time to clean them streets.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There isn't an isis presence but there are islamic extremists, like the buffoons in the photo.

Like I said earlier, those aren't isis flags. A few idiots have gone to Syria and joined isis and hopefully wont be coming back but that doesn't mean that isis has a foothold in Cardiff.

There are worse extremist elements in London and the Midlands.

But you are right, it's time to clean the streets of these scumbags.
edit on 19/11/2014 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm a man of peace but when idiots like that disrupts that peace all hell is breaking loose. Every government in the world is run by p**sies. We need real man and woman that kick these people out of the country in a heartbeat! Snatch 'em from their homes or caves and put them on a flight within hours to a desert far far away.....

guess we'll have to wait for hell to freeze over before that happens

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010

Its the psychological effect of an isis flag that I think we all need to be aware of and not let it say to people they are here be afraid. We need for people to merely look at it and know that flag stands purely for cowards with guns who have had every benefit from this country and would stab the people here in the back. Infact perhaps we should celebrate they have left this country.

I think we should all keep in mind the methods those bearded dirty individuals think are OK before they mutter their twoddle about religious belief. Rape, murder and forced marriage are nothing divine, they are the example of man's animalistic nature showing what islamic radicalised men are capable of today, not to mention their women running brothels etc. The idea of modesty and covering up the body would make me choke with laughter when you think they need brothels with their four wives etc - the whole thing is ridiculous to the stupid. I also wonder how they think they will live in heaven with 70+ virgins to marry and support there - buts that's the trouble with radicularisation a man doesn't think or his intelligence would click in and tell him what he's been told is unproven and unlikely.

As a man I have nothing in common with these men, I despise their ideals and were any of them near one of mine they would regret it as a family we have ensured our young are well aware of what these men have got up to when holding a gun against unarmed people. If I thought someone had suddenly popped up having been fighting for ISIS,this is the one time I would inform the authorities on someone. I despise informants but there are some things that are not acceptable and never will be acceptable to me.

They reflect the worst and I hope anyone seeing one of their flags pulls it down and fires it. These men should never be allowed back into a free country and one should ask why they came here in the first place.

The good hearted charity this country shows not only by the government with its help but also by things like the many millions of little boxes school kiddies made up for childen in islamic countries after a catastrophe had struck - regardless of the fact they didn't share the same faith, to help the kiddies over there and all the publicly collected aid which workers risk their lives to take over there should make those men go down on their knees in gratitude - but England is evil No Sir! You are evil remember that, there is nothing good about you whatsoever. I don't notice much ever coming back from these islamic countries charity wise , they only seem to have people leaving them.

This is something I do feel very strongly about especially the predatory nature of many men who come to this country and as we have seen prey on our kids and youngsters whilst waving religious books in people's faces as though they have the moral high ground.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A small cell of radical Muslims is nothing new in cardiff,

I remember about 3 or 4 years ago, a group of them came to newport to hand out literature and try to indoctrinate some of the Muslims in my home town.When word got about,the imams from the local mosque's got a 'welcoming' party together,

A few slaps were handed out and the radicals were sent packing,they've not been back.

The vast majority of Muslims in this country are moderate (level headed) Nice people.

An Islamic state is not going to happen,at least not in Wales.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: elephantstone

Do you really think so if push came to shove?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ryan2010

Yep they want to put a stop to that quick smart.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech but even I have limits.

The guy with the sign-"Islamic state will bring peace to the middle east."
Hows that working out for you so far?
Bunch of brainwashed goons.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7 thank you for that reply Shiloh and all the other members for their thoughts on this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join