It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The Quiz - How Old Is Your Soul?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hi FF! I got: You got: Ancient Soul

An ancient soul like you has reached the highest level of enlightenment. You can feel that you are one with the universe, that your soul transcends time and space, and exists eternally. You are love. You are peace.

Which is fine by Me. I am about tired of fartin around on this Planet!

Time for some extended Astral Plane livin'!!! LOL!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You got: Mature Soul

I really thought I would be older.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I got growing soul, but I think in reality we're all truly ancient.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
LOL Immortal? Keanu Reeves? mmmkay....

You got: Growing Soul You've been around long enough to learn a few things, but there's still so much in front of you. You're coming into your own and growing in independence and understanding. You're on the right track!

Apparently I'm going to have to come back.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mature soul.

Most of the questions didn't really have the answers I was looking for...like life.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I got "Ancient Soul". No wonder I feel like I have one foot in the grave.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

Yeah, I struggled too. That random internet quiz doesn't know me at all. LOL!!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You got: Brand New Soul

Barely used, scuffed around the edges and jaded...

The Totem test had me down as

You got: The Owl

You are a wise one, with an old soul, and have knowledge well beyond your years. That's why all your friends and family come to you for your words of wisdom. Just remember that you need to heed your own advice!

Wise old, brand new soul who doesn't listen to their own advice.

I'll take it

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

A time saver for me. Every time I take one of these, I get the same result you do. From now on, I'll just read the OP and go with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You got: Mature Soul

A mature soul like yours has figured out a lot about this world. You know how to take care of yourself and where to look for help. But you're still in the middle of your journey, and you've got a lot to look forward to. Enjoy it!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You got: Wise Old Soul

Wisdom has come to you with much experience. Physically, you're still youthful, but you have a deep understanding of the world and the people in it that guides you to the right path.

Hmm... That is a little surprising..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have a: Wise Old Soul

Wisdom has come to you with much experience. Physically, you're still youthful, but you have a deep understanding of the world and the people in it that guides you to the right path.

Yet, I keep getting lost... Go figure ?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i got growing soul

You've been around long enough to learn a few things, but there's still so much in front of you. You're coming into your own and growing in independence and understanding. You're on the right track!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
edit on 19-11-2014 by miss_sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ancient Soul
An ancient soul like you has reached the highest level of enlightenment. You can feel that you are one with the universe, that your soul transcends time and space, and exists eternally. You are love. You are peace.

That reading isn't entirely true.
All you kids gtfo my lawn

edit on 0 f2014Wed, 19 Nov 2014 20:05:33 -06008201430 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nephalim
Ancient Soul

That reading isn't entirely true.
All you kids gtfo my lawn

I disagreed too, and later reflected on how opinionated
and mostly stubborn am I in my spiritual views.
What if we ancients are right, although regularly ignored?
Don't sell that Garand, Neph LOL.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Short but far from meaningless FF. Thanks again,and bumped.
Although you may deny it at any time, your quizzes might be
responsible for a holiday growth spurt or two.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You got: Wise Old Soul

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The answers didn't even reflect my tastes. I just chose the one I could deal with. I know I shouldn't be psychoanalyzing this because it's just for fun. Well here it is, mature soul but it should have been twisted soul. We are our life experiences. I take the good with the bad but they all have some bearing on who I am. I can be loving or pure evil. It really depends on the situation. You know, that duality of man thing.

Life does have a way of wearing you down at times. It's how you get back up that counts.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Young enough to play the test. Wise enough to know all the boxes were fun & valid. Mature enough to be happy with only being able to make ONE selection. Ancient enough to know we have all the time in the universe to create more tests. Love the peace. Love the PLAY.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join