It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "THRIVE" is Shaking Things Up and Awakening The World (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some people might say that David Wilcock was holding the torch for a while when his "Financial Tryanny" came out. Since then, he's been posting very irregularly on his Divine Cosmos website, and when he does it's filled with references to movie stars and football games and Hollywood movies. Personally, I think he's overreached and he's losing relevance by the day.

But THRIVE---created by Foster and Kimberly Gamble has completely taken off. The movie has been translated in more than 27 languages, and since it was decided that they re-release it for free, there have been more than 23 million documented views. There are 1,000 Thrive Solution groups that have spontaneously come together across the globe in 96 countries and these groups are tackling more than 200 issues presented in the Thrive documentary.

Say what you want, but these folks are waking people up and getting them involved.

Thrive is well organized. Their website is full of substantive information, and in the three years since the release of their documentary, they've stayed in the game, persevered, and continued to document the atrocities of the cabal through whistle blowers, informants and their connections and through serious research. They lead discussion groups, offer new videos and updates on their website, and continue to develop and share their message. As far as an organized anti-cabal/truth seeking mission, they've got it going on.

I thought I'd share Foster's recent video which gives a really good, substantive update on what BRICS is up to in its effort to defeat the cabal. Totally worth watching: It's clear, concise and full of credible, good information.

As for the naysayers: I know you'll be here. But please don't litter this post with unproven, unsubstantiated attacks on Foster Gamble. I've been following closely for three years with a skeptical eye and have been impressed with what they've accomplished.

Here are two people who are actually trying to do something. Try not to be too hard on the messengers.

I recently saw a video on all of the Gamble's research on the cabal, geo-engineering, vaccines---and all of the other topics so pertinent to truth and it is very impressive to say the least. Well-organized, filed in binders, and extremely substantive. They're also doing a great job of getting the truth out via social media, conferences, their website, etc.

I'm sharing this tonight because I know it will benefit a few people to watch this update. I'm happy to reply to those ATS'ers who want to have a conversation about the VIDEO.

I'd recommend watching the whole thing. I'll put up some highlights in just a bit.

For those who would like to know more about Thrive, you can visit their website at www.thrivemovement.com
edit on 18-11-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I watched The Internet's Own Boy last night for the first time and your post/text describing the Gambles and their efforts and ideals reminded me of Aaron Swartz. RIP

Then I watched the video you provided and they mention and praise the activists, specifically those protecting the internet and freedom of information, as Aaron did.

We need people like the Gambles and Aaron Swartz... infinitely more than we need bankers and elitists. It's the ideals and overall message, the optimism, patience & acceptance; the passion and information, the strength... We need to be reminded that all of these are in each of us, and are necessary to defeat those currently rigging the game.

Our greatest triumphs are ahead of us.

Thanks OP!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of the people in their movie are pretty unhappy about how they were misled about the content and have written letters disassociating themselves with it. Says a lot about these people and their message when the very people they depended on to give it validity, are scrambling to get away from it.

tconsciouslifenews.com...

As some of you may know, ten of the people interviewed in our movie, THRIVE, have recently signed a public letter of dissociation from the film. They include Deepak Chopra, Duane Elgin, Amy Goodman, Paul Hawken, Edgar Mitchell, John Perkins, John Robbins, Elisabet Sahtouris, Vandana Shiva, and Adam Trombly. [1]

Those signing the statement express feeling misled about the film’s content and find the message of THRIVE to be misguided. We sincerely apologize for whatever unwitting part we played in generating this sense of having been mislead and can say with utmost sincerity that this was never our intent.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I actually dont think it says much about "these people", aka the Gambles. I think it says more about those that disassociated themselves. None of them eloborated as to why they did so, nor did they mention the content they felt misled by. It seems like they probably weren't necessarily 'ready' for a film carrying this type of weight, if you will. Self-preservation (reputation) comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

The 2 seen on the Video you so kindly supplied, "Thank You", have been trying to spread the words worth considering for several years now. To be 'Truthful' I just do not know who to trust anymore.... That does'nt stop me from listening, reading then trying to do some more research. I by the way am 68 years of age, married happily for past 50 Years, Have 4 precious sons / Doughter plus Grandchildren..............During the 80s we saw the Western World gradually shut down Factories, Industries, Textile suppliants. They closed simply to ship out and start again in Multiple distant lands. They slowly managed to help China and Russia + many more - grow from being small silent Rice growing nations into nigh on leaders of the present World. Fine, I am not arguing, all I hope is that the years ahead still hold a good time for our growing youngsters. Thrive keep trying to explain what is really happening yet they leave all wide open for others to debate. BRICS, is that to be Tommorrows Currency ?????? and how about the New EuroAsian Setup that is slowly rising in Kazakhastan - see en.wikipedia............And is the World about to change without having a WW3 ????????? I have not a clue, but surely such is worth at least trying to learn is it not ???

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A bit busy to watch the whole thing- but I've skipped through it. Seems to cover basically all the major points of why the USD is doomed- intentionally.

Will re-watch tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So, what you're saying is the movie is "debunked." Hogwash! The Gambles explained right away why this happened--it was a political move and if you go their website they describe early attempts to discredit the movement. Did you think the Powers That Be were going to let them get away with releasing the documentary without any repercussions?

If you were well-informed, you'd know this.

And secondly, seriously? You're a member at ATS and you didn't look for an explanation from the opposing side?

Ignorance. Pure ignorance. Spreading untruths to help model your view of the world---shameful.

Do your homework.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If they are or become a genuine threat to the "status quo" you can bet they will be infiltrated and disassembled.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Looks interesting, site has some good information, although it is absolutely horrible. I mean, a truly horrible site. I will persevere though as it looks like it could have some good info.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
But THRIVE---created by Foster and Kimberly Gamble has completely taken off.

Not really.
thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...

I'm sharing this tonight because I know it will benefit a few people to watch this update. I'm happy to reply to those ATS'ers who want to have a conversation about the VIDEO.

Oh good grief, what a load of nonsense. Sounds like the OPPT/Nesara Dragon Family/Dinar RV nonsense!

edit on 19-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Reply to MRuss

Ignorance. Pure ignorance. Spreading untruths to help model your view of the world---shameful.

No, blindly following hucksters and snake oil salesmen is ignorance. Just because you happen to agree with the movie, does not make it truth nor give you the right to call me names. Also, you have no idea of my world view, so you can keep your foot stamping little tantrum and scolding to yourself.
I did not say the whole movie was debunked. I happen to agree with a few things, but pointed out that the people who were used to validate the movie felt that's exactly what happened. They were used. They were not told the full content and after finding out, did not support it. Why would they not fully inform the very people they were depending on? Why hide their true message from those people and sneak it by them? You want to dig for the reasons these people bailed out? Ok, here ya go : www.santacruz.com...

Last fall, the acclaimed environmentalist and nutrition guru John Robbins was invited to the home of his friends Foster and Kimberly Carter Gamble, near Santa Cruz, to view the Gambles’ just-completed film, Thrive. Robbins, who makes a brief appearance in the film, says he was “overwhelmed” by what he saw.

“There were parts I liked, but there were other parts that I just detested,” he recalls. “I didn’t want to be rude—we were there with our families—so I just didn't say anything.”

In addition to Robbins, author of the groundbreaking Diet for a New Americain 1987, the film features conversations with Deepak Chopra, the superstar self-help author; Paul Hawken, the green entrepreneur and environmental economist; Elisabet Sahtouris, the evolutionary biologist and philosopher; Duane Elgin, the futurist and author of Voluntary Simplicity; Vandana Shiva, the physicist and advocate for sustainable agriculture; and former astronaut Edgar Mitchell.
In the months since the film’s release, Robbins says, he has been in communication with all of these folks. He wasn’t surprised to find that many of them agreed with his assessment of the film.

While they might have hoped the film would just disappear, Thrivehas become something of a Web cult phenomenon—by some estimates it’s been seen by more than 1 million people. And now they have decided to speak out.

In a just-released statement, Robbins, Chopra, Hawken, Sahtouris, Elgin, Shiva and Mitchell write that they have “grave disagreements” with some parts of the film.

“We are dismayed that our participation is being used to give credibility to ideas and agendas that we see as dangerously misguided. We stand by what each of us said when we were interviewed. But we have grave disagreements with some of the film’s content and feel the need to make this public statement to avoid the appearance that our presence in the film constitutes any kind of endorsement.”

Update, April 13: Two more progressives who make appearances in “Thrive” have added their names to the letter denouncing the film: Amy Goodman, the host of public radio's “Democracy Now,” and John Perkins, author of “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.”

Talking about Thrive last week, Robbins enumerated a long list of complaints. Much of his critique is centered on the film’s politics.

“Foster says he’s not advancing a political agenda,” Robbins says, “but his sources certainly are.”

Robbins is particularly galled by the presence of G. Edward Griffin and David Icke—both of whom who are featured prominently in the film and on the Gambles’ elaborate website (thrivemovement.com). Griffin is a prominent member of the ultra-right-wing John Birch Society, while Icke has one-upped the world’s most ambitious conspiracy theorists with his notion that the world’s secret rulers are actually descended from a hybrid species of evil half-human “Reptilians.” (Ironically—or hypocritically—neither of these facts is revealed in Thrive.)

Both Griffin and Icke have long defended themselves against charges of anti-Semitism with needle-threading arguments pointing out that while the enemy is decidedly Zionist, it is only coincidentally Jewish. Similarly, although his movie echoes Joseph Goebbels’ The Eternal Jew, Gamble insists in Thrivethat the conspiracy he describes “is not a Jewish agenda.”

But Robbins isn't buying that. He says that in private correspondence, he learned that his friend was being influenced by the ideas of Eustace Mullins, whom he calls “the most anti-Semitic public figure in U.S. history.”

edit on 19-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

If you were well-informed, you'd know this.

And secondly, seriously? You're a member at ATS and you didn't look for an explanation from the opposing side?

Do your homework.

You sound like you mean business, reading this quoted above also implies that you are well informed and done your homework.

Did you think the Powers That Be were going to let them get away with releasing the documentary without any repercussions?

The Powers that Be.

Just name one of these people and how they came in to this position, one that all the internet call "them" or "they".

Someone started a thread asking this question to see if any paranoid nut/researcher has anything that could make logical sense and lead somewhere other than wild speculation of "them" and "they".

So if you would educate all the ignorant folk here about being well informed and what homework you have done that would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could be like democrats trying to distance themselves from Obama, to keep a job or not catch any heat for something.

top topics

join