It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Masons
Is said to be of good nature. People whom are in the society basicaly tell the group is for well and want all good. They have meetings and eating together, overall have a great time. They are gladly to invite new members to the group, it seems like, "Come and join our brotherhood". Are you invited to a great party or do you sell your soul to the group, I dont know.

I've never seen a whisleblower of the group and there is approx 1 mil members, as far as I know. The group is operating internationaly and is wide spread across the globe. Just this tells me there is something huge in there. Even people at the deathbed does not disclose any information regarding their nature.

Now I would like to open a discussion about this group.
What about the nature of this group, for good or bad?
What about the rituals, satanism inbeeded?

I've seen Masons here at ATS, if you would like to come forward and tell us what you are allowed to talk about.
edit on 18/11/14 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've never seen a thread about the Masons on ATS, and am surprised this hasn't been discussed on dozens if not hundreds of threads (sarcasm implied after initial "I've"). And the reason there hasn't been a whistle-blower is, perhaps, there is nothing to whistle about. A fine organization which does and has done a lot of good.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Recently described to me as The Brotherhood of Light, direct antagonists of the Illuminati, Brotherhood of The Dark.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Air0x there is a lodge not far from me, iv allways been under the impression you have to have a few bob to be accepted into the masons, and don't they give money to the needy and are a strength in the community? and with a certain handshake .....

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As a Mason you can create your own group with your own goals under some requirements.
However, the filter to be allowed to join and the kind of people it attracts remain the same for all groups, partially. Old rules like to prefer members over others divides them a lot from others.

The signs like the eye pyramid, officially according to masons a sign for wisdom, or the M are rather a mark for manipulation, absence of truth and however, high quality of appearance. The pyramid is sometimes used in moments of learning something, but seen as the whole, movies and games massively lack learning parts. Almost all mainstream games and movies include these signs. Giant greedy companies buy successful games, ruin them and their previous developers to the mere object of earning more and add the signs.
The signs also seem to be used for mind programming by connecting certain events with them.

Masonry groups included very harmful politicians and leaders and at least those groups in my city sadly support false democracy, demanding their members to actively take action for it.

Many Masons on ATS rather seem to be attracted to this forum, because the topic *Masonry* is on here, so unlike the other people who were filtered to seek truth, many of them aren't very progressed yet and only seem to "defend" Masonry, often seeing offense.

Also, over thousands of years, Masonry spread the same way and times of areas as the force of slavery had, now world wide.

Many Masons donate and more usually advertise their donations, however do not seem to know if taking the money and putting it there is always the best option or have negative intentions.
edit on 18-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Recently described to me as The Brotherhood of Light, direct antagonists of the Illuminati, Brotherhood of The Dark.

What? What in the name 'Illuminati' suggests dark? And why just 'brotherhood', women have as much illumination as men have - Sisterhood of the Traveling Illuminati Pants.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I understand it:- your initiation includes the threat of brutal murder upon the disclosure of lodge affairs. Very charitable!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Your understanding is very wrong!

Second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
Care to elaborate.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's a manly man's fraternal order for manly men. Much theatrical woowoo and occultic (meaning: 'hidden/secret') ritual. Ever have a 'secret club' when you were a kid, with pirate oaths and threats of rendered guts and eyeballs for those who would break them? Probably not if you grew up in the video game era.

No it's not a ladies' quilt party. If you don't throw a little gnarly stuff in there, it wouldn't be as cool.

It's a guy thing with some benign posturing. You're either into it, or you're not. I've never been much of a joiner myself, but some people collect memberships like stamps. And some just find the fraternization to be a pleasant diversion.

Much ado, not much to see. IMO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Air0x

There have been whisteblowers, the books that contain our "secrets" didn't write themselves.

I knew what to expect before going through
the degrees thanks to the Googles.

Still was scared of the Goat though!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright
I was under the impression that masonry was a collection of self-important, joyless liars.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

For the most part, our stated meetings are pretty joyless. Not our members though.

We're a mix of every type of personalities that want to help others in any way we can.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
I was under the impression that masonry was a collection of self-important, joyless liars.

Maybe it's a regional thing. They're pretty good guys, here. But any group will be comprised of members from the area. If you have a lot of self-important joyless liars where you are, then there you go.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

It's a manly man's fraternal order for manly men.

Is that a joke? Is it at least suppose to be humorous?

Ever have a 'secret club' when you were a kid, with pirate oaths and threats of rendered guts and eyeballs for those who would break them?
No, I certainly didn't and I doubt many people actually did. Did you? Honestly?

No it's not a ladies' quilt party. If you don't throw a little gnarly stuff in there, it wouldn't be as cool.
Masonry cool? It certainly ain't that.

It's a guy thing with some benign posturing. You're either into it, or you're not. I've never been much of a joiner myself, but some people collect memberships like stamps. And some just find the fraternization to be a pleasant diversion.

You seem to know an awful lot about it, considering you're not a member.

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
Not in my experience. I've never a seen a genuine smile from a mason. The only time I've ever seen anything resembling humour from a mason, is when they're being derisive.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You must be talking about Tom, that SOB never smiles! But in his defense, he's beem going to those boring meetings for lile 70 years. So he's a bit bitter...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You seem to know an awful lot about it, considering you're not a member.

Been around Masons all my life. And 10 years here, I've been exposed to every crackpot theory that's ever been put forward about Masonry.

I know a lot about political parties too, and I'm not a member of one of those either.

You don't like Masons. That's certainly your prerogative. Maybe you have your reasons. Personally, I'm convinced all the woo surrounding them is ill-conceived poppycock. If there was a club in my area and I wasn't a fan of the members, I'd probably feel the same way. But if it was an international club, I'd at least consider the possibility that my experience was insufficient to pass judgement on all of them world wide.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I live in a highly Masonic small town and have met several members of the Local Order....I'd join myself, but there isn't a co-ed lodge in this region.

While I have never point blank asked anyone to share "insider information" with me that would violate their oath....I have listened in on several informal social gatherings over the years in common and shared public venues.

Oh, the horrors....subjects ranging from positive community involvement, charity work, maintaining a high degree of personal accountability in ones professional and personal life as a matter of pride and "doing what's right"...the absolute terror of those wild firsthand accounts about "why it's never wise to build a large scale Tesla coil in your garage".

Of course, if I were to glean everything I knew about these guys from a simple internet search I'd know it was all an elaborate false front designed to lull me into a false sense of security by hiding their true evil intentions and plans for world domination.

edit on 11/18/14 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

As I understand it:- your initiation includes the threat of brutal murder upon the disclosure of lodge affairs. Very charitable!

If I had to tell you that the ritual also says " The inclusion of such a penalty is, however, unnecessary, for the obligation you have taken this evening is binding on you...", would you believe me?
edit on 18/11/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join