It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parabola on big cat in france photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first thread. Never really had any reason to contribute until i saw this photo. I was randomly looking at web hits from the The Mysterious Tiger in France, which turns out may not actually be a Tiger. One photo in this article is a footprint of the Big cat..

www.townsvillebulletin.com.au...

Is is just me, but i see a set of dogs balls in the rock to the bottom right, a dog laughing just above the paw print(the top paw mark is its mouth). the grass to the left I can make out a T, M, W and A, and the sticks starting just below the grass go up to make a hangman, with the rope the small leaves at the top, with he rock just hanging on.. Or maybe I'm tired and seeing things.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: recorrit

I'm pretty sure the last line of your post sums it up perfectly

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think you mean pareidolia. Not Parabola like your title reads.
edit on 11/14/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Just wait till I figure out how to upload images. I've circled it all

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Hey I was never any good at spelling. I write it how I say it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: recorrit

Hey I was never any good at spelling. I write it how I say it.
Ok and what is the conspiracy here? I think you also posted in the wrong forum too.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: recorrit

At first I didn't see it, but then I took the brown acid and it was there!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me. I have a knack for picking the wrong option.. Mods can move me if they see fit.. The conspiracy is that the photo doesn't look right and looks a little made up plus I'm seeing thing's that aren't really there. Or they are there and i have a weird sense of sight..

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: recorrit

Doesn't surprise me. I have a knack for picking the wrong option.. Mods can move me if they see fit.. The conspiracy is that the photo doesn't look right and looks a little made up plus I'm seeing thing's that aren't really there. Or they are there and i have a weird sense of sight..
Everybody who is normal see's things in other things. I do it all the time actually.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As do I, usually I only see one thing in a photo and giggle to myself. But I was laughing about the rock shaped liked a set of dogs balls thinking ''how ironic'', then i saw the the laughing dog face in the pic. Then i took more time looking at the picture. One thing led to another...And suddenly I'm putting up my first thread on ATS about a cat footprint picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Apparently many people saw it. Big cat hunt going on here.
I bet it came from one of the many small circuses we have here that travel around. They probably didn't want to be held responsible when it escaped, so they quietly packed up and moved on...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This has been all over the news today in the UK. France is one of our nearest neighbours so perhaps this is why it was given high prominence. There is more than just grainy pictures. Apparently paw prints were also been found. However the suspicion is that this was a lynx not a tiger.

The Express goes with :
Tiger on the Loose Near Disneyland Paris

The Guardian however goes with Paris ‘tiger’ on the prowl not a tiger at all, say French police

Apparently officers are out and about armed with tranquillisers............

Paris 'tiger': Local authorities confirm missing animal is not a tiger as search continues

And of course the good old BBC never one to want to cause a stir :

France 'tiger': Hunt scaled back after tracks inspection

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im not seein it OP sorry.

But i do hope they catch whatever it is tiger, lynx? It looks a bit like a eurasian lynx they are similar looking too tigers.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Looks like a Big Cat to me...Leopard maybe.

new topics

top topics

join