It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution a Religion

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Noinden

Ok now the way you use "evolved". No the rock was not "evolved from nothing", however we are talking about evolutionary theory of lifeforms. Those rocks are dead. They probably have sod all to do with the evolution of life. You are mixing your theories again I am afraid.

LOL LOL LOL Noinden,

Whenever this kind of topic comes up...you wind up in eventuality discussing big bangs..little bangs or whatever kind of bangs you want.

You are talking about the evolutionary theory of lifeforms. Most are talking about evolution itself as it is core to the religion taking place out here.

I don't believe in any kind of bang and have not seen or read of anyone duplicating any kind of bang to produce life either in the laboratory or in the universe.

I merely note it for the nonsense it is.

I am not against science..per se...I am against scientism..and the religion along with the priesthood accompanying this religion.

And when science crawls into bed with politics/ religion ..it is a horrible mix. For politics is an highly undefined religion to most peoples. And it is definitely not the product advertised. So in that light...it puts it's light by association on science...for political purposes. This is a definition of Whoredom. Using/misusing science and the disciplines to buy , sell ,and trade/barter the souls of a people for political lucre. If you prefer...using and misusing science for political seduction.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

Actually neighbor the only folks who end up discussing it are creationists and IDers. Its a diversionary tactic. I'd also notice you have a formulatic reply there "big bangs..little bangs or whatever kind of bangs you want. " Just pointing it out.

You don't have to believe something, however lack of belief does not invalidate it. Science is not beholden to who believes it or not, its based off of observations of the world around us.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join