It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Bagdadi targeted by airstrikes . May be injured .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It seems that Allah was looking the other way . The below link does not confirm he was injured or even there but other sites are suggesting he was injured possibly even killed . This includes the Iraqi news .

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Also
www.iraqinews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
It seems that Allah was looking the other way . The below link does not confirm he was injured or even there but other sites are suggesting he was injured possibly even killed . This includes the Iraqi news .

www.abc.net.au...

I don't believe that's how he's gonna die.

He'll be captured, killed and thrown in the middle of an ocean. . . Just like islamic tradition.
(Sarcasm) haha

Anyway, actually al Bundy baghdadi is not on Allah (God) side... He's on the devil's side.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

I guess the thing is he believes he is on Allahs side .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It sucks that it can't be confirmed if Baghdadi was among those targeted. Something tells me he wasn't. This isn't the first time he has been reportedly injured in a strike. Last time the rumour surfaced, he appeared and performed a Khutbah (sermon).

Let's hope he has met his maker. I don't think he would participate in such a large convoy though. Nor do i think he would attend such meetings. He has intermediaries for a reason, lol.
edit on 8-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I guess the thing is he believes he is on Allahs side .

I always wonder how people can be so naive.
He knows he's not. He knows who his employers are ...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

It will come out soon i guess . The thing is ,if he was killed will it be a simple change of power or will Isis implode from the power vacuum that will follow .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It will come out soon i guess . The thing is ,if he was killed will it be a simple change of power or will Isis implode from the power vacuum that will follow .

That's an interesting question, considering the prerequisites for holding the title of 'Caliph'. Baghdadi claims Muhammad as an ancestor, and uses it as legitimisation for his role as the leader of IS. Without him and his 'qualifications', it would be interesting to see how IS would cope. Whether or not it would shift its goals. They have a hard enough time as it is trying to convince everyone of Baghdadi's legitimacy. If he died, and they lost him and his 'qualification', surely they would find it difficult to recover. They may do so, and even remain a strong force, but their ideological goals and legitimacy would be severely impacted, in my opinion.
edit on 8-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

He has intermediaries for a reason, lol.

Seems like that's a fairly well practiced practice.
By, well, by someone represented by a whole lot of people….

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I see those guy imploding as soon as their meth connection gets cut off and they all come down.
If they knocked off El Bambi Ghandi, great. That should start enough heads rolling to reduce their forces.
www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 9-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I am sure he has lots of kids born from , lets say it , lots of kids .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That wouldn't surprise me, lol.

I still think IS would find it difficult to recover from any death of Baghdadi though.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

what if someone got his goat?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Be honest.. You think someone as powerful as bahgdadi only has one goat? Gotta protect that lineage my man!

An Iraqi special forces guy I follow on Instagram said they defeated IS in beiji and are now in full control of the city. Seems its a bad day for the caliph all around!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Perhaps i should have said children and not kids . Goat jokes are ok but lets not forget in reality we are substituting goats in our dialogue for children . Yes i said it again .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Putting up the streamers, blowing up balloons and cooling the grog. Yes, sick i know, but if confirmed, it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

Eat $h1t and die.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I would say eat pork then die myself . Nice bit of bacon and guess what . No virgins . No we cant dip bullets in pigs blood because that would be wrong .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Who would his employers be then?

Let me guess, the USA?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Love it......if true?

top topics