It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 States now have complete Republican control

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I agree on the GM move.

I tend to be a bit more understanding of Presidents in general. They may look like cronies, but bottom line is no one man is expert in every field that has to be addressed by the executive branch. They rely on 'experts'. Usually the same experts that advised the previous administration...LMAO. It pretty reasonable that the same crowd advising them will result in us with more or less the same so-called solutions. Be it coincidental or by design...probably both.

Far more corruption in Congress than the Executive branch which is usually restricted to incompetency.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, I'm a bit surprised by you buying into that 'article'.

It is, in my opinion, nothing but a smoke screen of well thought out spin.

(no, I don't think the 93 Million are all looking for work and never said they were.)

'Printing money' isn't literal....it's being created faster than it can be printed. LOL.

If my understanding is correct, the mechanism used in a direct crediting of a balance-from nowhere, just 'created'- usually in payment for T-bills.

Yes, deficit spending does create a form of inflation. If one has 20% more 'cash' and ,say, the same GNP, you now have 20% more to spend on the GNP. Result? Higher prices.

Some really bright people are making sure the 'inflation' is balanced by 'deflation/stagflation' .

That article from the Post is likely from the same 'experts' that have played a major part in creating this mess in the first place.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join