It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana KKK Group To Embrace “Diversity” By Recruiting Non-Whites…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

GREAT FALLS, Mont. — One of Montana's most well-known white supremacists is recruiting members for a new Ku Klux Klan, one which he said will be all-inclusive and shows he no longer holds supremacist views.

John Abarr claims he is a reformed man, which is why he's started a new KKK group called the Rocky Mountain Knights. Though he won't say exactly how many members this new KKK group has, the organization will not discriminate against people because of race, religion or sexual orientation.

"The KKK is for a strong America," Abarr said. "White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan."

Though he's long been involved in white supremacy organizations growing up in Wyoming and Montana, Abarr, of Great Falls, Mont., claims his opinions have slowly evolved. Last year he met with members of the NAACP in Casper, Wyo. It has inspired him to organize a peace summit with the NAACP and other religious groups in the summer of 2015.

www.usatoday.com...
I chanced up on this story through my Youtube feed and had one of those WTF moments so I poked around never heard of this guy and this KKK unit before,I donno but isn't the KKK ran like a franchise,I mean an individual Mc Donald's restaurant can't add or take out ingredients from their Big Mac..am I off on this can they be that independent?? and if not can they sue for copy right infringements??..on another note but somewhat similar the Skinheads have its non racist faction although they have their origins from among Black Brits whose parents hailed from the Caribbean in the 60ts 70ts?? ,Ska rebels with industrial work boots getting drunk and beating up on hippies with hair.
And why they want to invite members of NAACP of all the Black organizations (mostly made up of Black middle class folks) wouldn't they do better with the New Black Panthers or the NOI ?? I can't wait to see the first AA idiot to sign-up.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whats the replacement slogan for when they all do the Hitler salute around the burning cross and scream WHITE POWER!.......
two bits for the best answer..................

edit on 8-11-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

Montana KKK member wants to bring diversity to the Klan

thanks

join