It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana KKK member wants to bring diversity to the Klan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

“The KKK is for a strong America,” he told the Great Falls Tribune. “White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan.”

Last year, Mr. Abarr held a summit in Caspar that included members of the NAACP, the Tribune reported. His views on race have changed in recent years, he said, to the point where he’d leave the group in order to form a more unified front to fight for America.

The new Klan will not focus on race, but rather on reining in the federal government and keeping Capitol Hill from establishing a “new world order” under a unified force, he said.

Ahem. Perhaps start a new organization or glom on to one of the countless others that want the same thing without an incredibly racist and violent past.

In a very weird way, it's nice to see. I guess. Good to know that the guy has been enlightened to a certain degree.

Seriously though, why have any affiliation with the KKK at this point? I know the KKK (or at least some) have been saying for awhile now they don't support racism, merely maintaining white people's rights, but surely if that were true wouldn't it make more sense to start over? Drop the moniker and the stupid costumes. Having a hard time imagining anyone of color that would join even with this proposed facelift. Maybe as a social experiment or as an attempt to push these folks in the right direction or something.

Interesting times we live in. I guess it's still kinda progress.

Link

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's so hard to believe this group still exists. Sounds to me like this might be the last gasps of a dying organization-struggling to "re-define" itself before fading into obscurity. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He means by adding a second member, yes?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It`s what you call progress, it has been seen in other places around the World too. Just act like a bit normal to get more support and power, but at the same time still pushing the same agenda only less openly.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That's not really how I define progress.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

But that`s what has been happening in Europe too...

As an example :

Heil Hipster: The Young Neo-Nazis Trying to Put a Stylish Face on Hate

Link

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So they've realised that hating a group of people wouldn't be very successful nowadays, so it was time to let said group join them so that they can hate someone else?

That sounds very... inclusive of them. Yay hatred.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just learned President Harry S. Truman was briefly in the KKK. Weird.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe if aliens come down to live on this planet, all humans can join together in the Klan to hate them.
Human power!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is this their last chance at a life preserver??? One can only hope, they are gasping for breath and this is their rally cry for help.

Let's all watch while other KKK members come out furious about this. Maybe they'll finally implode on themselves and drown in their own hateful rhetoric, and bigotry.

It is getting closer to Christmas...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Ha! They are clearly the most qualified group for human rights.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Klu Klux Panthers.

lolz

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

LMAO I just noticed Spongebob's buddy far right
edit on 0520141120141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I watched a documentary a couple/few years ago about this. The new (then) Imperial Grand Lizard Wizard Dragon dude had decided to accept African Americans into the fold. If memory serves the rationale was that they statistically dislike hispanic immigrants more than the average caucasian does - so they are friends of necessity to fight the immigration war.

Regardless... strange times we live in.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I just learned President Harry S. Truman was briefly in the KKK. Weird.

The "klan" or "kkk" is actually many different groups. What one kkk group may practice, another may not. Just like my church down the road is not affiliated with the church near you. The KKK has no central leadership.

What some kkk groups did in the past will forever tarnish the reputation of all kkk groups, as a whole. Believe it or not, most of the kkk just wanted a stronger America, and practiced peace. They were the ultimate patriots. But a few smaller groups decided tou do some lynching, and now the kkk is infamous today.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to admit...their costumes are kind of cool. Can I get one in gold lame?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: beezzer

LMAO I just noticed Spongebob's buddy far right

I love that picture. Gave me a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 And on what appears to be a tv screen to the top left of Patrick Star is Spongebob himself.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

Did you really just say that some members of the KKK were the "ultimate patriots?" Go ahead and give me some examples of these ultimate patriot KKK affiliate groups.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just don't try to make sense of it, just embrace the absurdity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join