It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomoly. I think I found something interesting.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: tetra50

Good eyes and imagination, I think I see the turtles you mention. When looking at rocks on Mars there are bound to be many things that look like other things (our memories and brains want to make everything familiar if they can, so as to recognize the unfamiliar -- leopard!!! -- when it wanders into view.

Have you ever looked or posted on the Mars anomaly thread (linked in my sig)? It could use another skeptical voice, and then you may be surprised at some of the things that have emerged (I wonder if some science group will eventually look at and read the entire thread, which is reaching a good epic size just as the good stuff is about to happen). If you want to explore some of the new pics, the link to their downloading is in my sig, it's the ! in the Mars item.

Why thank you, Aleister. But as kind as your invitation is, I must decline.
For, you see, my psychiatrist says looking at pictures too hard is bad for my…..eyes.
But, thank you, nevertheless.
tetra

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks Aleister, definitely has some similarities to a Buddha statue like you mentioned.

a reply to: Aleister

edit on 9-11-2014 by Cundellini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cundellini

Wasn't the picture you just posted one of the ones from the Apollo 11 collection (hahahahaha huh?). Om mani padre hum to you and yours, I hope the old Buddhist saying "Anyone who finds head of Buddha on Mars is blessed for next ten lives" rings true.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnstoppableDestroyer
What you're looking at (IMO) is an exposed pipe. Whether the end is in a mangled condition or the pipe did a 90 degree
turn upward, I can't determine. At the bottom of the shadowed portion you see a continuation partially uncovered, it's a pipe or tube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join