It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video and website I found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thnak you to ThirdEyeofHorus for alerting me to this: www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

Found this video while browsing the Internet after mention of a protest in 2007 in quebec and I thought hmm, I wonder if it's the same one that I went to with my cousins?
www.youtube.com...

A bit of backstory
My cousins and my Aunt are huge Separatists and huge conspiracy theorists as well. Not the ATS rational with evidence type either. My cousins are a lot more down to earth than my aunt though. She thinks that the government puts a microchip into you whenever you get a flu shot.
And she honestly believes that there is a satellite in orbit that will beam down images of the 2nd Messiah and it's called Project Blue Beam.
Anywhoo, my two cousins started to learn english from me and I started to learn french from them. It got to be that we could actually talk to each other, but only one or two sentences at a time.

Sooo, I was really into underground stuff at that time, ie darkweb, alternative news, CT sites yada yada and introduced them to it as well and once they learned more and more english, they started to look up more and more info.
i found out about a protest happening in Quebec at some summit from a buddy of mine. So we hop in the car and take a ride down there. Everything starts out peaceful, guy in the white beard was surprised to see that I spoke English as well as he did haha. He had me translate some things for the French people there and vice versa, and then these three assholes showed up. They didn't say hi to anyone and no one knew who they were. Someone took a photo of their unmasked faces and sent it to a certain someone who quickly ran it against known cops or UCs and then I got a text with pics of their police profiles. I then screen captured and sent them to my burner phone and destroyed my new 400$ phone because he sent a text immediately after saying the cops were tapping every incoming text from outside the area (yay CSIS) for illegal things.

A little bit later they start picking up rocks and started yelling things about attacking the police. Everyone went wtf and then I told my cousin in broken french that they were undercover. He didn't understand at first so I just resorted to something called Beauceron, a very old and weird dialect only found in one place in Quebec. I said and quote "C'est les austi flics!" A "flic" being a cop. I then showed the police photos to my cousins and they showed them to the rest of the people there. You can see one of my cousins at 1:25 holding a sign and wearing sunglasses. They were the ones calling the cops out at first and then the guy in the white beard got wicked pissed and then the rest of the crowd got in on it. As soon as they saw the fake protesters suddenly rushing behind the line, the atmosphere went from peaceful to people getting loud and violent.

And the worst part is the government ADMITTED IT. And they neither issued an apology nor a reprimand for this. They said that yes they were undercover cops, no they weren't trying to cause violence.

The Quebec government has been corrupt and the epitome of Big Brother since the 70s. All that mob money really didn't help.

Tick tock, time's running out for the CFR and Trilateral Commission
edit on 6-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

And the worst part is the government ADMITTED IT. And they neither issued an apology nor a reprimand for this. They said that yes they were undercover cops, no they weren't trying to cause violence.

Its called undercover work. Infiltrating and disrupting movements (any movement by the people).

Heres a little advice. The guys you caught aren't the ones to worry about. Obviously you are being infiltrated. Time to question everyone around you and ferret out the real informants, who will tell all about you and your activity and use your trust to attend protests and turn them violent.

Beware. Close ranks, identify the real plants. They joined about the same time (or will shortly) and come in on their own without knowing anyone beforehand.

link
edit on 6-11-2014 by intrptr because: link

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hmm, Yea there will usually be a few people in any organized rally, trying to make a peaceful demonstration go violent. I would not be suprised if the guys you ran across, were people from the government or whatever opposing side, trying to dirupt the rally. We've seen it time and time again. I think some of violence in Ferguson was this way, I know most of it was caused by citizens just pissed, but it didnt help that the police started to create problems that didnt need to be, thus making it worse.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I imagine that the puppets in Quebec city were pressured to disrupt this summit because they didn't want anyone knowing about their summit. Just like the rest of the conspiracies out there, the real ones are buried by the fake ones. Why is it nowadays that anything bad or good that happens is a conspiracy? Because lots of people talk about how everything is a conspiracy. It's like a never ending circle of disinformation or half truths that get questioned and discredited but resurrected again and again.
No, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, it was exploit of intelligence that the government willingly let happen. Why? Because their friends in Haliburton and the other companies would make a lot of money from weapons dealing and rebuilding a war torn nation like Iraq or Afghanistan. they justified it the same way anyone has justified evil. "At least it's not me that's doing the ACTUAL killing, it's someone else doing it"

I personally thought that the guy in the beard was the real plant because he seemed really... artificial. He knew what to say and when to say it around the non english speaking Francophones but once I started talking with him, he started sounding less and less sure about himself until finally he excused himself and his friends subtly blocked me from following him to ask more questions.

They are everywhere. They're in the opposition groups, they're in the anti-opposition groups, the neutral groups. anyone that has anything to do with them and the # they stir up is watched and monitored.
When they're making billions a day, they can afford a few million here and there to pay undercovers.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

We have a forum here called Interesting websites for these! Great...will ck yours out

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sounds like you are on top of it. Hats off for being concerned enough to become involved, you are a better man that I.

Stay alert, trust your inner voice of reason.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I found this site a while ago and from this, I started contacting more and more people in the know. Doing favors here and there. Now, they wait for the real government to reveal it's hand.

I've gotten involved with several protests that didn't make the nightly news. Chiefly among them any "summits" where the puppet masters meet up to discuss how much more they're going to take from us. Most of those protests turned violent for no reason like montebello and I decided that letting hippies get their skulls bashed in because they were pacifists would nag me too much. So I laced up my boots, grabbed a bandanna, and some SAP gloves. The cops sure look surprised when someone knocks them down with a good running start. And they look even more surprised if someone lobs a molotov at their feet.

SAP gloves being gel cushioned, lead filled tools of fun AND destruction. I've broken 2x4s sideways before with a good punch from those bad boys.

I feel the need for the danger zone again. Next time I see a protest around my area, I'm joining in for a little fun if the cops get too rough.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You do know the whole idea behind protest is not to play into their hands by becoming violent?

MLK used to say if you can't take blows without returning them, don't show up.

His were peace marches undertaken in precisely the places that he knew the cops would overreact and beat up the marchers. He knew that if they didn't fight back the news report would show the brutality of the police. At least in his day the media showed that. Thats how he got Americans on his side.

I'm for peaceful protests but I'm old school. Be careful.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't do violent protests. They attract the wrong kind of crowds.

If a peaceful protest turns violent, I get in on it. I can't stand by and watch a guy get stomped by 5 cops. That # hurts and they treat you like an animal after with zip ties and stun guns.

The best way to protest is to be peaceful but wary. Three or four protests I've been to had UCs like the vid I posted. They show up out of nowhere and start saying a bunch of #. Then they start throwing bottles for no reason. Then their buddies swoop in and try to break everything up. And then my friends come along with concrete tipped poles and knock mounted cops and nail shields.

It's good fun if you're into that kind of thing. Me, I didn't like the welts from pepperballs or having to piss on a rag to cover my mouth. CN gas and CS gas #ing suck really bad. So I stopped that stuff a while ago, but I'm always ready to step in if the need arises

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There's an old saying in psychological warfare:
If you want to control the opposition, lead it!

top topics

join