It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream: Protestors At DC Capitol! "Million Mask" March

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

GREAT JOB!!! I hope at least they get a point across that the people are pissed! About time people stand up and go do something!!

Most of page 1 (all I read so far) is people complaining about these people being out here? WTF ATS!!!??? This is exactly what we complain about daily, people going out and doing something!! They may not get anything accomplished but at least they are trying to do something, anything!!

Some of you people make me sick....You will complain every day on here, complain that nobody ever does anything....Then something like this happens and you cry about them being "stupid hippies"?? COME ON!!!

Remember, remember the 5th of November! Keep at it all of you "V's" and get it done for all of us!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

GREAT JOB!!! I hope at least they get a point across that the people are pissed! About time people stand up and go do something!!

Most of page 1 (all I read so far) is people complaining about these people being out here? WTF ATS!!!??? This is exactly what we complain about daily, people going out and doing something!! They may not get anything accomplished but at least they are trying to do something, anything!!

Some of you people make me sick....You will complain every day on here, complain that nobody ever does anything....Then something like this happens and you cry about them being "stupid hippies"?? COME ON!!!

Remember, remember the 5th of November! Keep at it all of you "V's" and get it done for all of us!!!

Thank you, thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A couple hippies flippin birds and shattin behind the park bench might make a difference to the winos who have to sleep there. I guess they are the "V" they will effect....Vinos

V is for Vino, we get it lol, whatever. Boring.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

It's bonfire night here in The U.K. Plenty of fireworks, bonfires and hot chestnuts

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot! Guy Fawkes and his companions Did the scheme contrive, To blow the King and Parliament All up alive. Threescore barrels, laid below, To prove old England's overthrow. But, by God's providence, him they catch, With a dark lantern, lighting a match! A stick and a stake For King James's sake! If you won't give me one, I'll take two, The better for me, And the worse for you. A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope, A penn'orth of cheese to choke him, A pint of beer to wash it down, And a jolly good fire to burn him. Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring! Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King! Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Okay, THREE PAGES in, and STILL no clue what theyre marching for...
Looks like a bunch of people taking a stroll being loudmouthed...
"Million Mask March"?
More like 'Few Dozen Unmasked March'...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

What is the protest for this time?

Oh, they did not realise you need a reason to protest.

It reminds me of the recent "Operation American Spring" march, where they claimed 10-20 million people would turn up.

edit on 5-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh LORD, now this guy is talking about free energy and aliens....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
NOW they dont know WHERE they are marching TO, either the IRS or Monsanto...
Total morons the lot of them, no leadership, just a bunch of idiots in a cluster#

edit on 11/5/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

i didn't say they were good at it. freedom of expression and everything, letting the world know that even if we look like a police state we are still free in our heads. and that means there is hope.
edit on 5-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

RT government handlers must love these events their superiors put on for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteinsane
LOL!

I have no problem with people protesting but what is this protest? The people are pissed off at ?!? everything?

I don't have all the answers but maybe if the "maskers" were to stay in school or go to school they would be able to find a job that pays a bit more than minimum wage.

Just saying I don't think anybody takes this serious....

Don't you think the whole stay in/ go to school thing is a bit presumptuous? Some might be in school, some might already have degrees! Just saying....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Caver78

a reply to: notquiteinsane

Someone on the live chat said it's to raise awareness for Anonymous?

Lol

Awareness for a group named Anonymous?
Now that's funny.

lol

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Yeah it is presumptuous especially when you factor in the statistics for kids graduating with horrible degrees, they are so lazy they got degrees and started protesting for political change instead of voting.

Lazy fat hippies with no sense of responsability.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That's exactly right and a great post.
I often wonder what at least 50% of the people who use this site are doing here.
They criticize everything that people try and do, they love the police and constantly stick up for the elite those stealing and syphoning money from the poor.
we have pro-war, anti-muslim, homophobic, racist - we just have some incredibly awful people on this site.
There must be sites better suited to their thinking.
I suppose even A-Holes like conspiracies huh?
Although this site is like 60% political trolling and bashing these days.
/end rant
edit on 5-11-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well I thought the DC march was mild compared to London's million mask march. Those in the UK seemed to have more fun and herb...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join