It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret KGB Abduction Files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was watching a series on TV that was called The Secret KGB Abduction Files, wen recently, wen i looked up some of the stuff they talked about in it on the net and almost nothing would come up... the thing i really wanted to know more about (if anybody has seen it) is something called Project Isis, where they found a hidden tomb in egypt that surposedly held a alien mummy called osiris in it. I was just wondering, has anybody seen or herd of the series or anything in it?? or if they had a link to something related to this?

[edit on 10-12-2004 by 2012timofy]

[edit on 10-12-2004 by 2012timofy]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
nope, never heard, sorry

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A lot of it was quite interesting but I know whatcha mean about the stuff being hard to find.
Great watch tho.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
yer i was starting to wonder wether it is actually true, because they show this footage of them uncovering the tomb in black and white at the begining, wen at the end in the background, its on a tv in coulor - its like theyre trying to make it more "real" but why would they need to??

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My how we've looked into the supposed "Project Isis". A post a while back, in a similar vein, went on for pages, and none of us could find squat on this, aside from it's mention in that particular special. Until we can find something on it aside from the show...my bet is "bunk" on that one.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I saw the show with " Project Isis " The footage taken in the tomb was very interesting IMO well worth looking into some more. I tried looking for more info in that other thread but also came up with nothing. All I found was a thread in a different forum talking about the same thing thats it.

Its a little strange I thought because there is no lack of UFO sites on the net you would think a few would have talked about Project Isis if only to debunk it. But alas I couldnt even find a debunking of it

[edit on 10-12-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Xabora My virus scan picked up a Trojan from that link
I wouldnt advise anyone to use it

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have never read anything quite like that. There is no mention in the Mitrokhin archives of any KGB alien find in Egypt. I think KGB was mostly interested in Western European countries and the US for the most part.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Xabora My virus scan picked up a Trojan from that link
I wouldnt advise anyone to use it
Oh crap...
I have blockers for that stuff so I never notice.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No prob I caught it right away, just wanted to give other people a head up if they didnt have any protection.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I remember coming across a fanatics website a long time ago claiming that the KGB did in fact find a tomb of a being of sorts, stay with me here, which had funding from a group called SCARABBEAN SENIOR SECRET SOCIETY (SSSS for short) at the university of Tennessee. It sounded pretty far fetched when I read it, but there may be some truth behind it. I will try to find that site again and post it for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

You mean this?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i went back over it show and got the name of a guy called Dr. Victor Ivanovich who was doing some of the talking in it and wrote a book called "Project Isis" and doing a search i found nothing about him, only a few people that share the same name and have nothing to do with him... so maybee it is all a fake

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Didn't fint much on the topic, but another cool link is this:
Russian "UFO Timeline"

[edit on 11/12/04 by phlake]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The program is on Project Isis. It provides a new way of viewing a passage in the Egyptiam Book of the Dead regarding "...the followers of Osiris" See plate 33.

The film is "UFOs Uncensored" and may be found on Amazon.com or at Best Buy. Please see below:

Secrets unfold from behind Russia�s Iron Curtain and the once secret world of the KGB. With hosted 007 Roger Moore, you�ll open the clandestine files of sighted UFOs and witness pictures and stories of people being abducted. Meet with ex-KGB officers who observed UFOs in the Soviet Union ---hear how they hid the truth as well as the space ships themselves that landed in their own country. Disc 1: The Secret KGB UFO Files- evidence of Russia�s secret missions to recover technology and life forms of extraterrestrial origin. Disc 2: The Secret KGB Abduction Files � alien visitation, paranormal artifacts, and a 1985 mass alien abduction.

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)

Format: Color, Closed-captioned

Rated: NR
Studio: Ventura Distribution
DVD Release Date: November 2, 2004
Run Time: 180

DVD Features:
Number of discs: 2

ASIN: B0002T7YEY

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
doernenburg.alien.de...

[edit on 31-1-2005 by foxie]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heaviside
...With hosted 007 Roger Moore...Disc 1: The Secret KGB UFO Files- evidence of Russia�s secret missions to recover technology and life forms of extraterrestrial origin.

I Tivo'd this when it originally aired on -- which was it? -- either the History Channel or the SciFi Channel (both air programs focused on UFO research past and present).
The studio which produced this (as well as the other) show allegedly purchased some archived video from the Rusian government -- video dealing with paranormal phenomenon.

Given the economic troubles that have plagued the former Soviet republic, it seems plausible that random loose remnants of the former security aparatus would find their way to the gray market.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Watched this for the second time, one thing caught my eye the supposed radar shape of the underground chamber is almost a perfect fit for a standard saucer. Does anyone have any links apart from the program that shows the shape of the cavern found underneath the great pyramid?

If this story has any grains of truth then an alien visitor was found in a tomb and an alien knowledge(ufo?) could be the so called great library of knowledge a very icke esk topic.

Once again I was totally blown away when watching the radar shape appear.

So little info on the net possibly any russian speakers/writers could search for something, may help.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I saw this on the sci-fi channel in the UK the other day . It does make for a good story , but i don't buy any of it . Some of the scenes with the people were really badly acted , and to my mind you could tell that it was scripted .

As for the supposed mummified alien , it was laughable . If you asked a kid of ten to draw a spooky mummy he would have drawn something like that .

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I also watched the program and was very fascinated with it!
I have done my own research on the subject and have atually found a little.

Heres a link where I started a post at BOT and discussed it with other members. Check it out as there might be more for you to ponder.

book-of-thoth.com...

I watched the show on sci-fi and recorded it. I then took a picture of my tv screen when they showed the book written by Victor Ivonavich. Here is the pic.

Here is a link where you can buy the entire program on dvd. (everything from the ufo that landed in russia, the tomb of the visitor with the alien in it, to the group that got abducted called "the followers")
theufostore.com...

Hope it helps. I wait patiently for new info on this subject as it is extremly interesting to me and some of it cannot be denied. I suggest everyone watch the dvd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join