It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Apology to Flyers Fan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Isn't it weird how when times goes on we disagree less and less? When I first came to these forums we seemed on the opposite side of pretty much everything.. anymore, we agree more than we disagree..

Anyway, the public apology was needed just as much as the private, the private was just for your eyes and just between us, but since I stated publicly I didn't think you would be a good mod, I needed to say I was wrong just as publicly.

All my love and respect to you.

ETA

it does occur to me however, that one of my failings where you are concerned, was that while I always knew how to take you when you were serious, I never knew how to take you when you joked around!

I'll work on that in the future!
edit on 4-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I think FF is a great mod.

She is one of my favorites.

And Heffcide too because I like to look at his avatar. lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Because haters are going to hate. I always enjoy your threads FF. Sometimes we let jealously take over....I think you're one hell of an addition to the staff though!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree Kanga!! For instance I Often use Caps in Words that Really Aren't Supposed to Have Em'! Plus I use lot's of Slang. I think it just all looks Kool OnScreen! LOL!!! HowEver, I have gone back over to ProofRead SomeThings I have written, and feel a bit Lysdexic just looking it all over. LMAO!!!

Keep usin' Yer words HowEver Ya want! It is part of Your Character that We see Here when Ya use Our Constitutional "Freedom of Speech and Junk"! LOL!!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
it takes some big ass balls to agree you are wrong and apolagise in public in a world filled with so much self ego ...Kudos!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Mods here all seem to be very good, and very reasonable people. My personal experiences with a few of them have proven that to be true. Dropping ego and admitting when you're wrong is definitely a wise thing to do around here. Good for you! ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join