It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruise Turns Nightmare After Hitting 'Unknown Object'...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I have been on a cruise ship just like this but when I was younger and people took care of their customers well. I would never go on one today, not even if a woman begged me. They are disasters waiting to happen with employees from other nations who do not know how to handle emergencies or not giving two craps about you.

So true...

One tour on a Navy frigate was enough cruising for one life time.

At one point during my time on board we were broadsided by a massive tidal wave and nearly capsized.

Can't even imagine what it's like being on a civilian ship.

I spent four years as a STG skimmer in the 70's on a Knox class ASW platform BTW.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Here's something interesting. The citizen's Radiation Network is reporting higher than usual radiation around Miami, Florida - and it's "trending upward" (now at "65" as of 8:50A CST).

If that cruise ship hit a nuclear submarine, could it be damaged and "leaking" radiation?

www.radiationnetwork.com...
RADIATION NETWORK

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I've been watching this for several hours now. Miami, Florida, is now at "72" and still "trending upward." Although it really has been jumping back and forth, especially in the 60s. Middle and Northern Florida (Atlantic side) were briefly "trending upward," but have now settled. Alabama on the Gulf (next to Florida) also briefly "trends upward" then stops.

I know the government can tell this site to change or remove certain data (just as they do ATS). Which is why New Mexico has (at least) 7 reactors - and NO monitoring stations or reports. But if anyone has a better idea what's going on in/around Florida, please post.

Looking for clues in the current Weather maps:

www.weather.com... &presname=undefined
U.S. CURRENT WIND GUSTS
Shows wind from the northeast over Florida, pushing southwest, which might indicate an "Atlantic event."

www.weather.com... &presname=undefined
U.S. CURRENT INFRA-RED IMAGES FROM SATELLITE
Stormy weather from Texas up the Atlantic seaboard. But Florida is almost totally clear.

www.weather.com... presname=undefined
U.S. CURRENT HEAT INDEX
Only Florida is "hot," at 83 degrees.

And here's an idea: there have been three side-by-side earthquakes in eastern Cuba very recently (where we have Guantanamo Prison).

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
U.S. EARTHQUAKE MAP
Hit the minus sign once, in the upper right corner, to pull the view out and see Cuba.
edit on 6-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: more content

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm still watching Florida. Radiation Network this morning has Miami "trending upward" at "74."

And USGS.gov's Earthquake Map shows a couple more earthquakes east of Cuba.

Any comments?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Just checked Radiation Network after seeing your posts and Miami is up to 78 now. Interesting.

Whoa... while I was typing this, the map just updated and Miami is up to 82 now.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Thanks for replying. At the moment, Radiation Network is showing Miami at "84" - with constant refreshes to put the reading back in the 70s range.

I checked with the EPA's "RadNet", and they show Miami's Gamma Gross Count going upward since October 6th. And the counts-per-minute stay around 8,000.

www.epa.gov...
RAD-NET: MIAMI, FLORIDA

While Orlando shows a tiny elevation, but their counts-per-minute stay around 5,000.

www.epa.gov...
RAD-NET: ORLANDO, FLORIDA

There's nothing in the current Miami-Herald Newspaper about any radiation spikes. But there were articles in Sept. 2014 over concerns about Turkey Point Nuclear Facility's "cooling canals."

www.miamiherald.com...
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY WANTS CLOSER STUDY OF FLORIDA LIGHT & POWER'S COOLING CANALS

Yet this observatory in Texas recorded a background gamma radiation spiking-event on Nov. 4-5.

www.wataugaskies.net...
BACKGROUND RADIATION MONITORS - WATAUGA OBSERVATORY (TEXAS)
Their RM-19 monitor for gamma radiation is also trending upward. With a double spiking-event on Nov. 4-5 registered on their pancake GM-45 for all background radiation.

edit on 7-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

edit on 7-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections

edit on 7-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarification

edit on 7-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correct

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I left this alone for a few days. But today, Radiation Network shows Miami at "92" with Alert! circles around it.

RADIATION NETWORK

And the Watauga Observatory still shows a double-spike in background gamma radiation for Nov. 4-5, 2014, with a smaller spike earlier today:

www.wataugaskies.net...
WATAUGA SKIES

www.nuforc.org...
NUFORC UFO REPORTING SITE - SIGHTINGS IN NOV. 2014
(NOTE: This site has been enormously helpful in the past, with nuclear blasts frequently reported as UFO-sightings. But the site owners are just back from getting THE TALK, it sounds like, and there may be some changed descriptions and dates, like at MUFON.)

Numerous reports from lower U.S., of sightings of a Triangle craft (TR-3B?) on Nov. 4th,2014:

12:20A(?) - Gonzalas, Louisiana - Black triangle with red lights on tips and white light in center (underneath), observed hovering just above treetops for about 20 minutes.

5 - 10P(?) - Locust Grove, Georgia - Observed well-lit triangle with three white lights traveling south, thought initially it was a commercial jet out of Atlanta which was unusually lit up (as if navigating by land features). Lights went out. Witness saw craft last as it hovered in the distance, lights going on and off.

The night of Nov.5th, a "fireball" was tracked heading West over the lower U.S.:

6:30P - Chino Hills,CA - Small and silent fireball about 500 feet up flew by. (Report says it came from the west and went back to the west - which I suspect was changed from east.)

6:32P - Peoria, AZ - Star-like UFO appeared to zoom upward and into a mothership (splash of lights as receiving doorway opened).

8PM - Tampa, FL - Hovering metallic craft/fireball - four (probably meant three) edges with a fireball in the middle - then headed west.
edit on 9-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join