It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Agree With ME? Then YOU Must Be Terminated!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

I know where his rant is coming from. If such extremism with literal exterminating applied, he would be right. I know on certain cases, he is wrong.

I do however reserve all rights exterminating, canceling, or rejecting aspects of personal acceptance of any ideals in my mind that i find damaging to humanities future. I don't have to agree with them, nor pretend to advocate philosophies i do not agree with.

Anything less, makes this a case about perceived thought crime as society naturally changes away from current normals, not a rant.

Besides, I wonder what will happen in the future, if this is true.

edit on 3-11-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I'm not a disinformation agent and I want an NWO...

It'd lose a lot of psychopaths there jobs in our current governments.

People would be left to find a real job instead of leading us down a dark path.

All sex offenders and rapists would be governed by one rule.
Capital punishment!

90# of the current crop of politicians would be jobless, as they so rely on the paradigm we have now.

So no I'm not an agent, I'm happy to advocate a world order.

You can keep you two party, elitest nonsense...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well it goes along with what is happening on a global scale really. They are growing up in a world where those who are "exceptional" get to call the shots for everyone else in the world. So they can attack,take out their government,put sanctions against them,etc. Because, you WILL do as we do or else. No multiculturalism allowed. We all have to be the same our you don't get to live. Its sad because it has cause the eradication of many beautiful sites world wide and wiped out us understanding better were we all originally came from. I am not noticing people agreeing on here with the new world order myself. I did see one poster ask what would be so bad about it. I don't know,if you lose your elderly,you lose your past,I would hate to have to do every mistake on my own rather than listen to someone that is older and has already done it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: ketsuko

Lol where did I say I want to kill you? I don't want to kill or hurt anyone. I've never committed a violent act in my life, unless that time I stabbed a kid in the hand with a pencil for incessantly bullying me counts. I warned him at least ten times before I did it too. He kept coming at me.

I'll be in those cattle cars since I'm gay and speak out against our government. Spare me the Christian victimization.

As for the upswing in hate speech towards the defenders of the status quo it's a result of the deplorable state of our society and a predictor of the compete fascist state to come. It comes mainly from the young because the young are less blinded by entrenched views and propaganda. The old grew up when things were still fine. They don't realize how bad things have actually gotten down here in the mud.

My rant had little to do with my "Christian victimization" complex and everything to do with what you said. You can say you are "live and let live" all you want, but the words you typed above put the lie to that.

You want us out of the way, any of us who are different from you in any way whom you perceive to be in your way for whatever reason. My faith is only one aspect of what separates me from you and makes me a roadblock. I happen to be middle-aged with a start on life, I am conservative and I don't believe in social justice.

All these things make me the "Other" as far as you are concerned. And one of them alone makes me a target. You just pick on faith because of the second post I made. Faith will likely be one of the most obvious ways to justify "removing" people like myself "for our own good" as was and is done with the Jews, and it's certainly an easy way to make us a target for others.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

what you want is currently airing on a reality show right now. you might even have a chance to be on it.

And see if you could create your perfect UTOPIA

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

All these things make me the "Other" as far as you are concerned. And one of them alone makes me a target. You just pick on faith because of the second post I made. Faith will likely be one of the most obvious ways to justify "removing" people like myself "for our own good" as was and is done with the Jews, and it's certainly an easy way to make us a target for others.

This is spot on, Ketsuko.

I find myself having to take more extreme positions on things than I want to just to defend myself (and others) from this new breed of globalists. I don't want to be part of their NWO so by their logic I must be silenced or eliminated. I just want to be free.
edit on 2014/11/3 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

No such thing as a utopia...

The dregs of society will always be there in some form or another.

There will always be death through disease, if not famine & war.

& I'm not a fan of reality TV either, but something tells me that's here to stay, you got my overall point though!

I'm not an agent, I just have a different idea of how we should be governed!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Perhaps the apathetic attitude is what led to the kids being this way. I was an infant or not even conceived when you guys bought into trickle down economics and the war on drugs and all the other policies that ruined our nation.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I guess you're well familiar with it since you just made me the other as well. Hypocrisy is fun

I have a live and let live philosophy. Sadly I can't live my philosophy because of how things are.

Once again, I never said I wanted to remove you. You are projecting and making me the other. This is the exact thing you are complaining about.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I might not agree with them and heck, I might even want to punch them in the face, but I don't want to 'exterminate' them.

I would bet you don't bother to mention this either
the sign of being all grown up! I think there are a lot of very young on now and they don't understand that only a rant is not a conversation a give and take and all points of view.

Intelligent people learn from one another even by listening to the heartfelt feelings of those that we despise their point of view.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

The ones who came before us set up the system to enslave us and leave us with nothing but suffering or death.

Believe it or not hon we are all still in this together old and young alike.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

And many Christians want genocide and are intent on destroying Islam. Potayto potahto.

WTH? You thought you slip this BS in here and go your merry way? "Many Christians"? WTH? I thought it was Isis Sunni Muslims perpetrating genocide on any muslims that aren't sunni muslims.

Where are Christians perpetrating genocide, or even talking about genocide? Nowhere, that's where.

Get your facts straight.
edit on 11/3/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

www.debate.org...

I've heard many right wing Christians say we should bomb the middle East until it's glass.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Christians and Jews have been committing genocide against Muslim nations for quite a while now.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
WTH? You thought you slip this BS in here and go your merry way? "Many Christians"? WTH? I thought it was Isis Sunni Muslims perpetrating genocide on any muslims that aren't sunni muslims.

Where are Christians perpetrating genocide, or even talking about genocide? Nowhere, that's where.

Get your facts straight.

Thanks LIW, made my day...

I started to compose a reply to that post last night and after a few lines I realized NAHHHH....

This was so far off into left field it's not even worth it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

.......... and you heard this on ATS, right? How do you know they are Christians?

I meant what I said in my earlier response, however, I said it in a harsh way. Too harsh. I'm sorry for that. It's just that you are wrong about this. There is no talk among Christians to perpetrate genocide on anyone. And that's a fact.

'night all.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

What makes mine ridiculous and yours not? There's more evidence for Christian genocide than NWO genocide if you wanna get technical. Funny how anything that says Christians aren't perfect is immediately shot down
. If Christians are so great and secure in their greatness why are they always so defensive?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Heard what? The bomb into glass thing?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It's annoying to be falsely accused. That's why.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Heard what? The bomb into glass thing?

Those aren't Christians. Those are rednecks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join