It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mobile viewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was wondering if it would be possible to be able to view the other pages of posts in a specific forum. Right now, viewing any forum on my cell phone, I can only view 1 page of posts, to be able to view more, I have to switch to "desktop version". Is there any way to change this? There arehundreds of pages of topics in philosophy and metaphysics butI can only view 1 page of them. i Would like to be able to view the next page and so forth on any forum, it is very frustrating to have to use the search function to find a topic that is on the next page instead of just clicking next page....thanks for listening!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Um I can view all pages when I am in mobile, you don't get numbers at the bottom of the page when there is more then one?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Um I can view all pages when I am in mobile, you don't get numbers at the bottom of the page when there is more then one?

No, no page numbers. I have the same complaint. I want to view more than one page, but I can't.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't get pages numbers on the mobile version either, so I switched to the desktop version and haven't looked backed. If the mobile version offered page numbers I'd probably use it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Huh, it works fine on my mobile...
I use google chrome on my phone if anyone wants to try that

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I use the default browser on my droid. AndI have no page numbers...screw Google chrome

well, just installed google chrome to check, and i still dont have page numbers until i request desktop version....uninstalling now
edit on 2-11-2014 by neomaximus10 because: tried something

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Same here on iPhone 6. I've only been able to view one page until yesterday, if I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page the page will refresh with more content.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No, you've got this exactly backwards IMO.

You should be saying "SCREW the browsers that come with the OSes of mobile phones we pay through the noses for", because they are all crap and with the money these companies are making off their mobile phones they should be utilizing decent code for the native browsers that they include in their OSes... But they don't, they put out the cheapest, least functional shat they can.

spit...
edit on 11-2-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join