It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza cut off: Israel closes border crossings indefinitely

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

does this sound like a country hell bent on running out all palestinians.
dates on sep 29,2014

Sos you know, I no longer believe anything they say. Since I came to the Internet and ATS specifically I have had my eyes opened.

there is at least one israeli officer that claims that israel have not been responding to rocket or mortar attacks due to the cease fire, before this last one.

They aren't flattening Gaza right now, you are right. When they do, we'll be the first to hear about it, again and again.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Like you, when i had my eyes opened to the Israeli / Palestine truth, i was shocked.

I used to only get my 'news' from people like the BBC, or ITN and used to think it was all the Palestinians, thought they were an organised bunch of disgruntled troublemakers and the like...i seriously didn't know the half of it.

After reading posts here on ATS, posts that were vehemently anti-Israeli, i thought the OP's must be Palestinians using the net to make political statements and general stirring the trouble pot, so i decided to get off my lazy arse and do my own research.

Suffice to say, i am now one of those anti-Israeli types and see the Israeli leadership and their agencies as the despicable and very dangerous filth they are.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Anti Zionism is NOT anti semitism.
One can hate the Zionist regime of Israel with out bringing Hebrew or Jewish religion or race into it.
I'm glad to see you have awakened.
edit on 2-11-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: intrptr

Like you, when i had my eyes opened to the Israeli / Palestine truth, i was shocked.

I used to only get my 'news' from people like the BBC, or ITN and used to think it was all the Palestinians, thought they were an organised bunch of disgruntled troublemakers and the like...i seriously didn't know the half of it.

After reading posts here on ATS, posts that were vehemently anti-Israeli, i thought the OP's must be Palestinians using the net to make political statements and general stirring the trouble pot, so i decided to get off my lazy arse and do my own research.

Suffice to say, i am now one of those anti-Israeli types and see the Israeli leadership and their agencies as the despicable and very dangerous filth they are.

Same here. I used to believe Israel was something good and that they were strong. Islam never sat well with me, and it still doesn't but after a bit of research I found I was totally fooled. Israel is friends with nobody, they were born out of terrorism and terrorism is the only thing they know or know how to react to. I looked up things like the Irgun and Menachem Begin who was known terrorist and ended up being Prime Minister of Israel. Since Begin was criticized heavily by Jewish groups and Rabbis for his terrorist connections and still managed to get the PM spot goes to show that Israel is not a nation for Jews it is a nation for terrorists.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I’m no expert on world affairs, and I hate politics for the most part. So, just take my comments for what they’re worth. Personally, I’d put a value on them at around 2 cents; give or take a couple cents...

Regardless, after reading news blips and listening to MSM commentary, etc. almost daily for the better part of my life having to do with the plight of Israel, I can’t help but have a gut sense about it’s “leadership” style and it’s position in the world. An frankly, I’ve grown quite tired of it. It’s funny in a way (yuk, yuk), but ever since I was a young child I’ve had a nagging feeling that if the day ever comes in my lifetime that I bear witness to the first flurry of hydrogen bombs to detonate over the skies of LA, somehow Israel will be at the heart of it. I’ve never been able to shake that thought, as Israel has never given me any reason to.

I believe that the Holocaust was a tragedy of inconceivable scale and scope, and feel compassion for the Jewish people for that unspeakable crime against Humanity. For those of us fortunate enough to have never experienced such a nightmare, it’s incomprehensible the pain it surely inflicted and the deep scars it left upon the loved ones of it’s victums.

That was 70+ years ago, though, and it’s time to move on. Unfortunately, I don’t think Israel’s leadership has done so. It appears to me that Israel still has a major chip on it’s shoulder, as well as an unfounded sense of entitlement. It continually exudes an attitude of bitterness and hostility toward the rest of the world. It not only thumbs it’s nose at it’s neighbors, it hatefully gives the bird to those who support it financially and faithfully stand by it’s side. It openly disrespects the US while at the same time milking it for billions in aid and military hardware and support. All of this, while I’m quite sure if some other country were foolish enough to step up and take our place as Big Sugar Daddy, Israel would not hesitate to place the knife squarely in our backs and give it a few good twists.

I personally think we’re fools to continue sponsoring Israel and supporting every deadly tantrum they throw. I think their leadership is heartless and maniacal and cannot be trusted to excercise good judgement and humane practices in their dealings. They’re quick on the trigger and have shown their vengeful, murderous side way too often. It seems sometimes that they’re hell bent on seeking revenge on the world for the Holocaust. I’m afraid that one day their careless, hostile actions will draw us into a conflict we really don’t want to have. Why do we continue to support this problem child?

They will never seriously seek a lasting peace with the Palestinian’s, or anyone else. They don’t want peace. All they seem to know is hate, misery, conflict and destruction. They thrive on it, and it’s getting really old.

Anyway, right or wrong, that’s my warped perspective....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Personally, i think it is a drastic action, considering no one knows which organisation is responsible. Add to that the fact that the rocket didn't damage anything. I think it is just Israel positioning themselves before conducting future negotiations with Palestine.

DRASTIC!?

How is it drastic to do anything less than wage full on war and annihilate your attackers when they FIRE ROCKETS AT YOU?!

Is it because they don't know what organization fired the rockets? So what? The organization with the rockets is the only one you need to be concerned about. They are the one with the power. They live in Palestine and are fighting the cause that all those other Islamic banes of human civilization fight. They are the enemy. They hate you. If you're not a Muslim, they hate you. Screw them.

Long live Israel the peace makers.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

That kind of ideology is dangerous not only to yourself but others as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

What? When someone hits you, you hit them back? Defending yourself? I'd rather be in danger than be a coward.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

What? When someone hits you, you hit them back? Defending yourself? I'd rather be in danger than be a coward.

With Israel's history of terrorism and false flags it is more probably that Israel is sponsoring the attacks on themselves. Since it only works in Israel's favour, it is really the only logical explanation, especially if your consider Israel's diabolical history... it is a no-brainer.

You seem enchanted by some belief that Israel is some innocent victim that magically appropriates more and more land unintentionally. I did too, I don't blame you, but then I realized that there was more at stake here than the reputation of my favourite action hero because my action hero was betting on me be stupid and blind in order keep my loyalty.

You will come around.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Is it because they don't know what organization fired the rockets? So what?

If someone were to shoot a gun at your house would you just walk out and shoot the first person you see? Judging by your remark I would say you would whether they were guilty or not.

They live in Palestine and are fighting the cause that all those other Islamic banes of human civilization fight.

Yes they are fighting against the illegal occupation of their land by a terrorist nation. Also in case you didn't know Israel is breaking the law here not Palestine.

They are the enemy.

Yes they are the enemy of the terrorist nation of Israel.

If you're not a Muslim, they hate you.

The typical Islamophobe lie.

Long live Israel the peace makers.

Show one time that Israel has actually kept the peace. If you think Israel is the peace makers take a good look at the West Bank and see all the laws they are breaking along with the peace agreement. Israel the peace makers

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yes but you can't see through your delusion of Israel being the innocent party here. They are not innocent. They constantly provoke Palestine until Palestine attacks then they cry we are defending ourselves when in reality it is Palestine that is defending themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes but you can't see through your delusion of Israel being the innocent party here. They are not innocent. They constantly provoke Palestine until Palestine attacks then they cry we are defending ourselves when in reality it is Palestine that is defending themselves.

Innocent or not, if you fire rockets at someone, you deserve what's coming back at you.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Innocent or not, if you fire rockets at someone, you deserve what's coming back at you.

Well, according to some people here if you fire rockets at Jews they are not allowed to defend themselves by attacking those who fire the rockets. The Jews should just accept that others are allowed to fire rockets at them....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This has to be the longest non-war passive aggressive-war of all time. Israel just needs to go to war with Palestine and finish it. We are going to be old men talking about the conflict over there .

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Without this silly conflict the war economies would all come crashing down, can't have that now can we!!

Better to believe that this is all about GOD, and not about some unknown party playing the Earth for fools!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Like I said on a previous post. Self defense against malfunctioning unexplosive unguided pop rockets don't justify a self defense claim with 115mm shelling and bombardment with illegal white phosphorus chem weapons.
That's like a little kid spitting on you then you blow his brains out and claim self protection. It's highly one sided.
edit on 3-11-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

with illegal white phosphorus chem weapons.

White phosphorus is NOT a chemical weapon, nor is it illegal - also how about providing proof Israel just used it?

self defense claim with 115mm shelling

Israel does not have 115mm artillery!

Do some simple research before you post crap here.
edit on 3-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Links all around and forgive my typo friend I meant 155mm

m.hrw.org...

www.presstv.com...

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

I feel I struck a nerve as you became rude in your edit. Just discussion nothing personal as it never should be.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Links all around and forgive my typo friend I meant 155mm

m.hrw.org...

2009? 5 years ago? Is that the best you can do? Of course you ignore that Israel did not use WP in retaliation for this latest attack on Israel....

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I provided proof which you asked for ?
Does 5 years eliminate things from world history ?

And no this time sadly it was good ole grade a lead munitions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join