It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hardest you have ever laughed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Some relatives were visiting with their kids, and the kids were laughing hysterically about something.
My sister and I reminisced about funny stuff that happened when we were kids.

One episode has stuck with me. I will never forget it. It was the hardest I have ever laughed.

There was a neighbor kid named Bob who was insanely funny. He was like a living cartoon character. He was never not being goofy.
His parents were very strict, and if they got angry at him, he would make goofy faces and sounds, and his parents would soon be laughing.

One night (we were 10 years old at the time) Bob and I were walking to a store to buy some candy. It was snowing, and we were making snowballs and throwing them at trees and streetlight poles. We noticed Bob's older brother and a friend walking up ahead. They were also going to the store. Bob made a snowball, ran up behind them and threw it, hitting his brother's friend in he back. They both turned, and his brother yelled "Get him!" They were shouting "We're gonna kill you."

Bob took off running and immediately slipped and fell. He got up and took off again, with his pursuers right behind him.
He turned and started running down a hill, and he was doing this loud, crazy screaming and shrieking. I was already laughing.
As he was running down the hill, his pants fell down and he tumbled head over heals. His brother and the friend were laughing so hard
that they were no longer mad at him.

I began laughing so hysterically that I just lost control of my body. I collapsed in the snow. I would just about regain my 'faculties', then I
would have another spasm of laughter. My brain must have been releasing tons of endorphines! I laughed uncontrollably for about
fifteen minutes. The next day, my sides ached when I inhaled. I think my entire rib cage area was sore!

To this day, I crack up when I remember that scene with Bob!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The hardest I ever remember laughing was in one of my easy high school classes with a teacher, we'll call her Mrs. P, who referred to everybody as "Sug" (like sugar).

One day a friend of mine that sat in front of me kept falling asleep in class. It was a 3 hour long class that was very boring and first thing in the morning, so I don't blame him.

The second or third time he fell asleep Mrs. P yelled at him, "JUSTIN!" and no sooner than she said that, he shot straight up and said, "Mrs. P, You're just a big ball of sug!"

I burst out laughing so hard I couldn't stop for like 15 minutes. I was blue in the face and the teacher was just standing there in front of the class until I finally stopped and she said, "Are you done, sug?"

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He turned and started running down a hill, and he was doing this loud, crazy screaming and shrieking. I was already laughing.
As he was running down the hill, his pants fell down and he tumbled head over heals. His brother and the friend were laughing so hard
that they were no longer mad at him.

Thats funny. I have an imagination and that was funny. I wished I had been there to get the full effect.

Iglaseus the comic tells of getting pulled over in his routines and making cops laugh to get out of trouble. Pretty funny bits there, too.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This morning, about 20 minutes ago. Sometimes, I am easily amused.

Ambiguous, is, well ambiguous.

As if that would have prevented anything. It only poked the bear. It's already done, and what was shared, well, that was just the tip of the iceberg. Enjoy the show.

Timeline rejected.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh gawd, THIS!: I was at an Animation Festival and in a crowded auditorium; everyone else laughed but I just lost it; my defense is that I had two toddlers at the time, was extremely sleep deprived and believe me, there's a certain amount of what I will call 'non loving feelings' associated with the constant demands of little ones:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The first time I saw Airplane. Almost laughed myself sick.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I remember watching Wayne's world for the first time , I laughed pretty hard

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Probably when my brother and I went to see the pick of destiny on thanksgiving when it came out. We were "elevated" if you catch my drift here. From start to finish we had tears in our eyes.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

When I was a kid, I was in the hay loft of my neighbor's barn and began laughing at something. I got stuck in a terrible feedback loop where the sound of my own laughter echoing in the barn caused me to laugh harder. Eventually, I had to bail out of the hay loft and just hit the ground rolling, because I was afraid I might die of laughing. I guess that would be a good way to go.

Besides that, the first time I saw Step Brothers, that scene where they are with Seth Rogan in his office. I almost died laughing then too.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The movie Borat, I just.....oh god!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The first time I went to see Old School in the theatre. The scene Where Frank shoots himself in the neck with a tranquilizer... up until the point where stifler kicks him back into the pool.

There was one point where I couldnt breath for about 7-8 seconds.

(post by Psychonautics removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
The movie Borat, I just.....oh god!

The Borat job interviews clip is my favorite. It's all great, but I think my favorite part is when the woman interviewer asks him if he works well with others. He says he can "sniff out a traitor, and then finish him."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I saw a kid poke a dead, bloated cow with a stick. It exploded, covering him from head to toe in rotten guts. He took off running screaming, tearing his clothes off as he went. He jumped naked into a pond, even though is was near freezing, and started scrubbing down.
I laughed so hard I was sore for days.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I saw a kid poke a dead, bloated cow with a stick. It exploded, covering him from head to toe in rotten guts. He took off running screaming, tearing his clothes off as he went. He jumped naked into a pond, even though is was near freezing, and started scrubbing down.
I laughed so hard I was sore for days.

I remember an exploding whale somewhere in the ATS catacombs, nasty stuff lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-11-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Being at a formal, classical concert quartet with my mom and grandma where the music was so off tune that I started to giggle. When I looked sideways and saw my mom and gran with tears of laughter in their eyes, I was finished... Couldn't keep it in.

Then the guy behind me started. Then a woman to my left who then tried to sneak out of the seating but in her giggles ended up sat on my lap. That did us all in and we had to leave.

We laughed all the way to the car and my mom then even had to stop at Tim Horton's parking lot because she couldn't drive properly from laughing so hard. Oh the hurt... face, sides, eyes red from tears.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
At my brothers wedding about 30 years ago, very expensive venue on the Lake with a nice view.
It was a strict Catholic deal because of his wifes side so we were tired from all the pre-wedding stuff they do.
I'm and usher and all went well till we sat down and this singer started up and it reminded me of an alley cat in heat.

I tried I really tried not to laugh, once I got going everyone at our table ( My parents included) and my wife and a few others just lost it.
Even when I was belly laughing with my hand over my face it was so embarrassing but I just could not stop.
Laughing just typing this post.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It was Christmas eve in our house. We had a full size log burning in the firebox. Our cats were sleeping peacefully sitting on top of the back of the sofa facing the fireplace. My stepfather decided there just wasn't enough heating coming from the fireplace, and so starting poking and prodding it using a fire-poker, when all of a sudden, he pulled down the W shaped chimney guard. At this point in time there was a loud clang as it hit the floor and then a whoosh as a huge cloud of black soot came bursting out like an upside-down nuclear explosion. The resulting thick cloud of soot extended for at least 2 meters. All we heard next was the sound of the cat-flap rattling and another cat running up our staircase.

It was only 40 seconds later, than the soot had settled and the air had cleared, that one cat came back indoors and the other came downstairs. Both were covered in soot and had little black faces. I made a comment that we'd have to call them Sooty and Sweep from now on. As for the fireplace, all we could do was hoover up the soot, and leave the 100C plus cast iron block in the fireplace.

new topics

top topics

join