It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 beware the POD people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
but, well also to assist the entry of the planes into the building. I believe that we have actual proof of this, but if I said any more about what we believe may be the truth, I could end up spoiling a certain new video coming out about it, so I won't.

Did this video make it? I have not been involved in any 911 reading / watching for some time now....

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd just like to make this point:

The important thing is to pressure the Government for real answers and not to fight each other.

So what if you think the pod theory is crap? It might be. I'm not convinced myself, but fighting with people about it (and calling them "pod people" to alienate them and, incidentally, make the 9.11 skeptics look divided and nutty) is counter-productive.

The point is that there are huge holes in the official story and they need to be pointed out, long and loud. If we all concentrate on asking awkward questions rather than getting attached to definite theories, it might be helpful.

Has anyone considered that the same people who paid for our friend here to post "pod theory" stuff might also be pleased with the original poster here?

It's even possible that they might be paying them, too.

This is NOT meant as a personal attack, btw. Or even an accusation! I'm serious. It's just that if we act according to a strategy that minimises internal dissent and forget our differences we stand more of a chance of getting something to happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11217s

The day it happenned, I found it very fishy that our entire Eastern seaboard, including the nation's capital, was completely unprotected from the air. I would think as soon as any large aircraft is off course, there would be ready intercepts.

The entire Eastern seaboard was protected as on any other day since post-CW cuts.
In fact, because of the drill going on, NORAD op center was full, not half-empty as usual.
And the reaction times were faster than on comparable occassions and faster than requested.
Due to the nature of the threat, not fast enough. Prior to 0911 it was perceived that any hijacked aircraft would come from abroad, ie through ADIZ zones far off the coast. Unfortunately, it was proven that the security measures on US airports were much overrated.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join