It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 beware the POD people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
911 was an inside job, this is becoming obvious. Has been to those of us who have actively researched it for some years.

However there are problems. Namely websites that tout bad information as conclusive proof.

--ahaha I give you POD people. Those who will tell you that the POD theory has been conclusively proved. POD- Supposed missile device attached to the underbelly of the two aircraft that hit the twin towers.

Avaliable evidence on POD:- A couple of grainy photo's and some inconclusive footage neither confirming or debunking its existence.

So is it therefore right for websites to claim in the boldest terms that the POD has been proved to exist based upon the minimal amount of evidence? I say no, I say it is irresponsible, unprofessional and potentially hurtful to the 911 movement.

What do you say? Have we all become TV zombies requiring some dodgy footage to make us believers in the greatest conspiracy in modern history?

Do you agree with the assertions made by the following website www.letsroll911.org ?

Do you think that websites like this should be more responsible in what they present as conclusive proof especially over a subject as sensitive as 911?

I would value your comments,

Indy Vidual

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Indy_Vidual]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy_Vidual
Do you think that websites like this should be more responsible in what they present as conclusive proof especially over a subject as sensitive as 911?

I don't think they should go away. I mean, using the same logic, someone could say that ATS was irresponsible and destracting from the truth because it didn't believe the strict government story of Al Queda's involvement.

This has always been the curse of the 'conspiracy community'. Those with the most outlandish ideas get the most attention, often distracting from hard evidence and sound theories. Its the price we pay for playing the game.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hmm, well I suppose I should say something, seeing as I am a mod on that site. Let's see...

First off, it is a rather deep site, and open to many people of various opinions, much like this one. Theories about 9/11 are tossed back and forth, and evidence is discussed, debunked, tenatively sanctioned, or thrown out. You gotta dig pretty deep to get to all the stuff on there.

Phil Jayhan, aka Commander Pod, is of the belief that the mere appearance of the object under the fuselage is enough to raise serious questions about what happened on 911. But there is more, and plenty more.

Speaking for myself now, from what I have seen come and go on letsroll911.org, I would say that one of the latest overall conclusions I have arrived at about the jets striking the towers is that there had to be preplanted explosives in the building, not only to take the towers down, but, well also to assist the entry of the planes into the building. I believe that we have actual proof of this, but if I said any more about what we believe may be the truth, I could end up spoiling a certain new video coming out about it, so I won't. And still, like many of the ideas presented at ATS, very little is actually conclusive proof. Sure is fun dabbling in it though. I would request you check out that site very thoroughly before you came to any conclusions of your own. Some of it's real good, and some not so good. Like any other conspiracy site. But I will say this: Phil has poured his heart, his soul and every last bit of money he has had into the site, and he is genuine. I have spoken to him on the phone many times.

Regards,
TA

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Edward Hendrie ( www.antichristconspiracy.com... ) and others have said that the pod theory was disinformation. Make one aspect of the conspiracy theory look way out there and nutty, and people will think it's ALL just a bunch of tinfoil hatters.

Like anything, you have to sift through a bunch of junk.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh yeah? Then why don't you please explain to me what is on the underside of that plane please, sir. Not exactly what a commercial 767 carries, eh? Besides, I've actually got a video that shows the missile in air prior to impact. You will find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that the main problem conspiracy sites and theorists face are the totaly bizarre conspiracies. I am not using POD as an example.

However those people who choose to deny conspiracies as a whole will see an extreme conspiracy and not believe it, they then group ALL conspiracies as work of nutters without actually bothering to study them.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, well I suppose I should say something, seeing as I am a mod on that site. Let's see...

First off, it is a rather deep site, and open to many people of various opinions, much like this one. Theories about 9/11 are tossed back and forth, and evidence is discussed, debunked, tenatively sanctioned, or thrown out. You gotta dig pretty deep to get to all the stuff on there.

Phil Jayhan, aka Commander Pod, is of the belief that the mere appearance of the object under the fuselage is enough to raise serious questions about what happened on 911. But there is more, and plenty more.

Speaking for myself now, from what I have seen come and go on letsroll911.org, I would say that one of the latest overall conclusions I have arrived at about the jets striking the towers is that there had to be preplanted explosives in the building, not only to take the towers down, but, well also to assist the entry of the planes into the building. I believe that we have actual proof of this, but if I said any more about what we believe may be the truth, I could end up spoiling a certain new video coming out about it, so I won't. And still, like many of the ideas presented at ATS, very little is actually conclusive proof. Sure is fun dabbling in it though. I would request you check out that site very thoroughly before you came to any conclusions of your own. Some of it's real good, and some not so good. Like any other conspiracy site. But I will say this: Phil has poured his heart, his soul and every last bit of money he has had into the site, and he is genuine. I have spoken to him on the phone many times.

Regards,
TA

Agreed on all points.

There is some seriously good stuff on that site.
I being a skeptic on anything know for a fact that this was an inside job.

What the minor details were, I really don't know and won't speculate, but
I also know there were explosives in that building.

I will also say this....

2 of my family members are transit police and were there. Another family member was there in the form of a fire chief. They experienced the same explosions, and knew right from the getgo that planes were not the only thing involved. 2 were actually in the train station when this happened, and
were knocked off their feet by explosions. One said it was like being punched in the back where all the wind was knocked out of you.

I also know a financial firm employee that was in the towers the day it happened. She is not the same person today that she used to be.

I can go on in detail of the many things they have told me, but I'd rather not.

All I will say additionally is that many firemen, and police were told that speaking out about anything would compromise their retirement benefits and their careers.

I was born and raised in the city and it was devastating enough seeing this happen, much less learning that it was an inside job, and how many good souls were lost that day. Not to mention the trauma every worker and survivor had to endure. It sickens me at the thought.

It only continues to get worse the more I find out, as I have extensively researched this, and talked to many survivors on the net too.

I have seen this pod video many times, and also the shot of what they called a laser designator. This is plausible, but it needs more to convince me. I'm not saying it is true, or not, because it very well could be.

As far as labelling these people "pod people", well that's just absurd, and many won't see humor in that. This is a serious issue no matter how you look at it.

They are seeing something abnormal in the video, and that at a minimum
is a fact. Whether it's real or not remains to be seen. I am sure there are other videos and such floating around that will surface and provide more insight, if they haven't been bought, and/or destroyed.

Based on all the other evidence by what I have been told from
people who were there, and what I have researched, I will conclude on my own accord that it was an inside job. There is no doubt in my mind.

As far as the details go though, I don't think they will be clear for a long time, unless someone slips, or comes to the surface. This was a very complicated situation, and in the confusion a lot of good information was lost I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh yeah? Then why don't you please explain to me what is on the underside of that plane please, sir. Not exactly what a commercial 767 carries, eh? Besides, I've actually got a video that shows the missile in air prior to impact. You will find out soon enough.

It was the wing root. that is what the plane looks like when viewd from that angle in a raking light.

Period.

end of story

But, go ahead and beleive what you want.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was once paid by what I thought was a PR firm to post messages about this pod idea on dozens of website blogs and boards.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoldmyzoul
I was once paid by what I thought was a PR firm to post messages about this pod idea on dozens of website blogs and boards.

Can you elaborate on this information at all please zoldmyzoul ?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Can you elaborate on this information at all please zoldmyzoul ?

Its hard to elaborate. Because lately I don't really know who was paying me to post this poo all over the place. I'm pissed now and want to spill it all but don't want them coming after me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well what was the context, what was your 'brief' or assignment outline. Any info? Name of the fake company?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well what was the context, what was your 'brief' or assignment outline. Any info? Name of the fake company?

I had several 'assignments' over the past four years. I'd receive payment by paypal along with some talking points and sometimes photos that I should use. The pods on the plane theory was just one of the topics I was paid to promote. I assumed that I was working for a PR firm, and they led me to believe it was all to promote some of the books and videos being made about 9/11 conspiracies. I really don't want to discuss the name of the firm, because that might give clues to my real identity (they knew the online monikers I used).

I want to expose what I was hired to do, but am unsure how to do it and even if I should do it or even if its a good idea to do it. I joined ATS again to write a expose' on the whole affair, but now I'm not sure if I should.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I had several 'assignments' over the past four years. I'd receive payment by paypal along with some talking points and sometimes photos that I should use. The pods on the plane theory was just one of the topics I was paid to promote. I assumed that I was working for a PR firm, and they led me to believe it was all to promote some of the books and videos being made about 9/11 conspiracies. I really don't want to discuss the name of the firm, because that might give clues to my real identity (they knew the online monikers I used).

I want to expose what I was hired to do, but am unsure how to do it and even if I should do it or even if its a good idea to do it. I joined ATS again to write a expose' on the whole affair, but now I'm not sure if I should.

Well give the information to someone else to post, or post in RATS. This is quite important stuff my friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What is RATS? I tried asking the mods for permission to post in the secret forum, is that RATS? I talked to a reporter yesterday and hes going to discuss my story with his editor on monday. I'll let you know if anything comes of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here is my article on the pod, I would like you to take a look before making any decisions.

911physics.atspace.com...

Your comments bsbspray?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm just getting into all of this C.T. material. I'm beginning to sift through , and minmally feel our govt. allowed it to happen for their own alterior motives and plans. Therfore, it's a conspiracy of , minimally, misinformation.

The pod thing is not too convincing. Looking at Loose Change, and other video, I can't say I see anything clear enough to believe. The flash could have been a reflection, or some type of spark or heat exchange from the initial impact. To me, it's just seems weak. That building had highly reflective exterioir materials- glass and steel, which seemed very sensitve to light sources.

I do have a several relatives of service personell that I'll quiz about it.

The day it happenned, I found it very fishy that our entire Eastern seaboard, including the nation's capital, was completely unprotected from the air. I would think as soon as any large aircraft is off course, there would be ready intercepts.

I freaked over the squibs on Tower 7, but now looking at the main Debunking 9/11 site, I see that those came from gaping holes on the opposite side of the upper floors.

Sorry if this is veering off topic, but eliminating the WTC for the moment, the most glaring mysteries are the lack of plane debris in Shanksville, and outside the Pentagon. But even if one just concentrates on the Shanksville site, where the hell is the plane? Can anyone direct me to a site that discusses Shanksville in depth?

Also, did they trace who profitied from shorting all that airline stock the day or two before 9/11?

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy_Vidual

911 was an inside job, this is becoming obvious. Has been to those of us who have actively researched it for some years.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Indy_Vidual]

How is it becoming obvious. If anything it is becoming more obvious that most of these can be debunked now.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The reporter and his editor rejected covering my story. Im going to think about how to reveal what I was paid to do some way here on ATS. Im just worried that my "employer" may discover my postings here and come after me. What happend two weeks ago made me realize I was being paid by someone in the government to post crazy stuff about 9/11 conspiracy for the past 3 years. Give me a day or 2 to figure out the best way to get this info out without being burned.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm being pressured to post new crazyass stuff about this pod topic and another pentagon topic by my "employers" who Im now convinced are part of the government. Even though I told them I want to quit their still bugging me to post their crap. Has anyone else hear of people like me? Im thinking I need to tell my story now and see where the crap lands.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join