It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery drones breach airspace above French nuclear sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Its Google street camara.
they film Ever thing! even spy on China!

if you are a terroist and need pictures of a site to attack
just use google.

and who is Google working for?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What's more pathetic:
Tree huggers or e-warriors on a forum?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skittle
a reply to: crazyewok

What's more pathetic:
Tree huggers or e-warriors on a forum?

Answer: Pointless sarcasm that is way off topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

My money is on the Russians being behind it.

I don't believe that they ever stopped planning to take Europe.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18614471]antoinemarionette[/post

And now it just so happens that there is a natural gas pipeline dispute going on right now between Russia, Ukraine and the EU. This drone flyover can mean only one thing. A warning that if the EU accepts Russian gas there will be a series of "terrorist attacks' on several French nuclear sites.

That's my opinion - what's yours?

Attack by whom? Russia attacks France? Possible, in a few months, or weeks, maybe.
The US? Impossible both allies and both Freemason countries.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
funny coincidence that Luxembourg has recently opted to review their emergency plans in the event of a nuclear disaster and also distributing Iodide pills to all residents...

www.wort.lu...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
[...]
The interior ministry has stressed that a drone does not pose any concern for the plants which are “designed to withstand a strong earthquake or an airliner crashing into it”.
[...]

Just like Fukushima and the Twin Towers, eh?

If I were a paranoid conspiracy theorist I would think this might have been done to show the people how safe they really are...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
Come on. I gotta be the first to say it.

Preparations for a false flag !!!!!!!!!!

No kidding. France really isn't all that big, and those reactors could do a lot of damage. I wonder who it would be blamed on....I mean responsible for something like that?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Saw this on the news and glad to see it brought up here. I doubt it's being done by a country like Russia or China, as they can carry out reconnaissance using satellites and would have no need for doing so with off the shelf drones..
Hopefully it is just some benign hippy group, but even if so one has to wonder what their motivation is and what they would gain.
Other than that, it can only be bad news I fear. (Assuming you're still in the normal world where there are bad people that do bad things, and it's not always 'them' carrying out a 'false flag').

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The most likely scenario is RC aircraft run by non-terrorists.

While I freely admit that I may be wrong... What's more likely, really??

If I can build one, a radio controlled aircraft, anyone can. Seriously. I am tech challenged on a level most two year olds can't relate to.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hopefully, it's weird though that it was co-ordinated over several facilites. Also true hobbyists would know better than to risk the huge fine and getting their hobby restricted for them and others due to such foolish and illegal behaviour.

I think it if had been one aircraft over one facility then maybe I would accept that, but it seems odd even to me and I'm skeptical of most things.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Agreed.

But that's much more likely, in my not so humble opinion, than a "false flag" event...

Nor, were I a would be terrorist, would I be giving the French a warning by practicing over my maybe targets... That seems a bit foolish.

That leaves a group of amatuers not worried about being caught, and somehow coordinating with each other. Or aliens...

I know which I think is more likely...

I freely admit to the possibility of being horribly wrong. Which means a lot of people could get hurt.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I hope you're not wrong!
My false flag comment was just because everything seems to be one these days according to some people. I don't think I'm enlightened enough to see things to that extreme yet LOL!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I know. That false flag thing is all too much like the little boy who cried wolf...

Too many, and no one will believe it when someone is actually right.

...and I hope I'm right, too. It's been known to happen, from time to time.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer

originally posted by: tavi45
Come on. I gotta be the first to say it.

Preparations for a false flag !!!!!!!!!!

No kidding. France really isn't all that big, and those reactors could do a lot of damage. I wonder who it would be blamed on....I mean responsible for something like that?

France is pretty big, 3rd biggest European country and similar size of Texas. Maybe a little smaller.

edit on 3/11/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
France is the biggest country of EU.

Another hovering was observed on sunday night (Dampierre NPP, for the second time).
Still no picture/video, neither clue.

So total is about 16 hoverings over 13 NPP (3 were visited twice).
Greenpeace is pretending they have information about 2 other hovering, but refuted (in white).

edit on NovemberMonday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Looks like some arrests are made :

(Reuters) - Police arrested three people found in possession of remote-controlled drones near one of the nuclear plants involved in a series of mystery overflights by the unmanned aircraft, a source close to the investigation said on Wednesday.

Two women and a man were apprehended near the Belleville-sur-Loire nuclear plant in central France and two drones were confiscated, the source said.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

This news article (in French) says they were two man (aged 24 and 31) and a 21 years old woman.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yes 3 people arrested yesterday, but after investigation it seems they are not authors of any hovering over NPP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join