It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery drones breach airspace above French nuclear sites

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I don't think this is a few jokers playing around, if you see the penalty for flying those things over those plants.
Thanks for the update

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Agreed, this is not a joke. It is a direct threat.

I think it is the US threatening France who is about to join the BRICS alliance.

With 58 nuclear reactors they could destroy the country very easily with a Fukushima style attack.

They sent those unarmed drones in to let them know just how easily it can be done.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

With 58 nuclear reactors they could destroy the country very easily with a Fukushima style attack.

They sent those unarmed drones in to let them know just how easily it can be done.

What? The US can do a Tsunami attack on the inner continental east side of France? I would say: WHAT?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Give it a few days and I'm sure France will surrender...
edit on 1-11-2014 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
They should have neutralized them. They could have been carrying bombs or what not. You can't wait for them to detonate before doing something. Funny, now they can't do a damn thing about them. You can't cover a whole nuclear reactor.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Didn't ISIS recently make a statement about bringing destruction to France or punishing the French? Maybe these drones are ISIS agents doing recon to see which nuke plants are most susceptible to attack from ground forces.
edit on 11/1/2014 by LowTechRedneck because: Sausage Fingers

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: drneville

Germany attacks France every 30-40 years so it's probably them.

nah, we don't have drones....
www.thelocal.de...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Do you need a Tsunami to attack a nuclear power plant?

I don't think so.

The first thing you need to know is that the attack was planned many years before it happened. The Japanese business magazine Zaikai Tembo, citing a CIA report, wrote in February of 2007 that the US had decided that Japan was getting too much of its energy from nuclear power and that if that trend continued, Japan would no longer be dependent on US controlled oil and thus would no longer have to obey the US. The conclusion of the report was that the best way to ensure Japan remained a colony would be to destroy the Tokyo Electric Power company, the people who ran the Fukushima plant.

TRUTH NEWS INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE

And now it just so happens that there is a natural gas pipeline dispute going on right now between Russia, Ukraine and the EU. This drone flyover can mean only one thing. A warning that if the EU accepts Russian gas there will be a series of "terrorist attacks' on several French nuclear sites.

That's my opinion - what's yours?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm from France, so I can give you the mood here.

Medias are very interested in this, especially as it's very mysterious.

People are intrigued and very curious about it, but not really worried, especially not about terrorism hypothesis, as there are too many hoverings and not discrete at all (seems absurd to me).

It looks more like a "communication operation" to me.

About 15 nuclear power plants were visited, sometimes several times (France got around 20 total of NPP).
Greenpeace is pretending at least 3 others have been visited, but refuted by NPP company.

Because of the very significant set up (sometimes almost 5 distants NPP visited at the same time), there is no convincing explanations, except maybe a group of ecologists/anti-nuclear.
Everybody first looked in the direction of Greenpeace, but they refuted it and argue they always claim when they do something.

To end with, I'd like to point that despite everybody is only talking about drones here, and although a few of the hoverings are said to be clearly identified as drone (without any doubt), we still don't have any evidence, neither pictures, videos, ...
I'm not pretending this could be UFO, but we have to keep in mind a part of the supposed hoverings might be misinterpretation because of the "paranoia".

edit on NovemberSaturday078 by Fl078 because: my english

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fl078

Thanks for your reply

I did a search on the web, tought there would be at least one picture or video of the "drones", but couldn't find any.
Seems odd to me...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Its interesting that on the posted map...all the visited power plants are close to borders. This is definitely co-ordinated but as to who it is I have no idea...but its def sending a message of some description.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It shouldn't be too hard with modern equipment to identify & isolate the remote control communications for these drones and triangulate the location of the transmitter controlling the drone or even 'jamming' that signal (by flooding that frequency with a strong rubbish signal) to disable a drone. I can understand the authorities investigating not saying too much about the investigation until the culprits are located and nabbed.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I highly recommend the latest episode of South Park...epic drone episode. And hilarious as per usual.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Honestly its not only france, I've seen some strange drop shaped drones in the sky in the Baltic region ...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting. I will keep taking this and other strange happenings lately as a sign that they are answering my prayers. The gods really ARE here. It's just that you need to know HOW to call for their help. See, most people, all they do is ask for forgiveness, so they don't even understand how it works. I will post this again, and that if you're a small country, you can be sure that you'll be protected(at this point, we need to just de-nationalize, and quite frankly, it starts with the U.S. Only if the U.S agree to give up their power, will the rest of the countries follow. I've posted this in more details in one of the threads called "is the UFO forum being hijacked." Look it up, on page 15, in my profile, if you want to know the rest of the details):

"I exercise my right as a Sovereign Being that if any nuclear weapons are used against me and my countrymen, then the person who used them and his countrymen will suffer 100 years in hell or 10 lifetimes in the Mongolian era. Keep in mind that 10 lifetimes under the Mongolian era is about 500-600 years."

If you're from a small country, EVERYONE needs to do this. Do this once a week so they will be clear as to your intent.

What about conventional weapons? Unfortunately, unless you were to do what that video I've posted so many times before, they will not necessarily interfere in a conventional war. There's a Universal Law of Free Will that they are not allowed to break, or what Hidden_Hand termed "Right Not To Know," unless you gave them permission to do so. To end all wars, you have to invite them to land.

However, you can also try to protect yourself from conventional wars by using these words: "I exercise my right as a Sovereign Being that if my country was ever attacked, that if my country or I have done nothing to the country that attacked me, then the country and citizens who attacked me shall suffer 10 years in hell or 5 lifetimes under the Mongolian era, if the death toll in my country exceeds 100,000."

Again, everyone in your country needs to do this. Please note that this will work only if your country has "sufficient moral character," for example, if you're a Muslim country and your citizens treat women like dirt, then you will not be protected, or should I say, they will not punish the country who attacked you, since you're evil first. However, I would say that most Muslim countries will be protected, as long as you don't carry out terrorist attacks in other countries, in the name of your religion. And you definitely will not get protected, if you're a member of ISIS. These "judges" are very fair, so just do what is right, and you don't have to worry.

(cont)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Finally, you can also try this:

"I call on our UFO brothers and sisters to surround all nuclear sites, all nuclear submarines, and all nuclear aircrafts and never allow them to go off."

It needs to be said again that everyone, that is if you're from a small country without nuclear weapons, needs to do this(this is one of the keys, it's called power of mass consciousness), and do so once a week. This will ensure that the game is played fairly, and that all countries can now protect themselves with conventional weapons, and if any country acts as an outlaw, then the rest can simply punish them, without fear of MAD(hence true equality). The U.S themselves simply cannot be the judge. Many of their citizens, while many are genuinely kind-hearted, others are just thugs and bullies who think that relying on guns and violence makes them tough. It occurs to me that reading the articles, it seems to me that only those who have read my comments understand the concept of honor and justice. Therefore, I will quite frankly, say outright that I will be the judge, and I have made this request to the UFOs:

"Anyone who willfully and intentionally commits evil, and that is, anyone who has sufficient knowledge of the supernatural, yet still commits evil, will get quintuple penalty in their next life, from this point forward." And while I haven't gotten an answer "in my heart" as to their answer, just know that I have made a request so that you will not be able to feign ignorance or abuse the process, when you die. Yes, this includes all ATS members, and especially the Chinese, because I'm tired of them acting like thieves and thinking that there will be no consequences, so I'm going to add an extra dare, and see what they'll do. As far as ATS members, I think many of them are the true kind-hearted people I referred to(probably due to their knowledge of UFOs), however, I'm starting to see some fakeness in their belief in equality, and think that they are the #1 force on this planet, despite obvious evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, the way the universe works is not very straightforward. If you killed out of ignorance, then you will actually get less penalty than if you commit a lesser crime, but have sufficient knowledge of the supernatural. See, back in Jesus's days, he HAD to perform those miracles, because there were no mass communication media, and it was more difficult to get people to believe through logic and reasons, and because there were no mass communication media, he knew he wouldn't be able to get everyone to believe instantly, i.e there is free will/choice, in other words to continue/start the search for knowledge and not just being spoonfed and violate the The Right-Not-to-Know(to put it simply, if you want Jesus to appear or the Second Coming to happen these days, you need to take a "leap of faith," and do what that video says(and get everyone else to do the same), instead of waiting for someone to perform miracles). These days, especially those who have been on ATS, should have already sufficient knowledge(and I've been intentionally leading the Chinese here, just to make this point.) Basically, the teachings must fit the mentality of the people at the times, and right now, I would say that I have already imparted sufficient knowledge of the supernatural, for everyone who has regularly visited ATS the past few months to believe. But if you want them to show real miracles, then once again, do what that video says. Here it is again:

www.youtube.com...

Scroll down to what that guy bonk2061 says, as he's gotten some of the parts that I've discovered. However, there is a lot of this process that he hasn't learned yet, for example, suppose you were to request that all technically advanced conventional weapons be destroyed, then they will not necessarily be able to do this, as the countries who are numerically inferior will not be able to fight against countries who are numerically superior. Basically, it will be seen as a violation of free will of one group and meddling in human affairs way too much. They will interfere with nuclear weapons only. That's because if you die, then you simply exit the game. If you die by nuclear weapons, then you're going to have to go through all the experiences of multiple lifetimes again, and that includes all the painful ones, and that is much too severe.

The thing to remember is that, at this stage, they will not appear unless absolutely necessary, which brings me to this point, be very wary of the Chinese. Again, they will not necessarily interfere in a conventional war(well, unless the casualties are so high that they'll have no choice but to appear). There MAY come a point when we will have to fight them conventionally, and if you keep feeding them, both literally and economically, then you will surely regret it.
edit on 2-11-2014 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

"The overflights in question took place sometimes on the same day at four sites which are far apart from each other,
at Bugey, Gravelines, Chooz and Nogent-sur-Seine on 19 October - which proves it's a large-scale operation.

Or a small scale operation, that is organised and time synchronised.

Seven drone flights over seven sites requires a conspiracy of exactly 7 people flying remote controlled toy aircraft.

There are hobbyist remote control jets that are commonly flown over 100mph + and have quite a range on them too.

Doesn't have to be anything other than a group of hobby flyers with some angst against nuclear power.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If it's true that these reactors are designed to withstand earthquakes and planes crashing into them they can probably deal with amateur ordinance.

A real threat, (predator drone) would be recognized immediately unless it was real high up. The hell fire missile alone is the size of small child.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would love to see photos at this.
They are probably dealing with some amateur drones.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Air0x

My money is on some rich kid Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join