It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Antares Explosion ,epic video of active coverup!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
a reply to: haven123

eh; launch failure isn't a standard procedure, and is usually a huge disappointment for the people in launch-control, and the manufacturing/servicing end of the supply chain.

you are correct,have you ever thought of espionage? russia had one sent up less than 12 hour's after ,i beleive there is stuff going on that is not being told to us worker ants!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
its only been 2 hours but says iv exeeded edit time?
but

look....
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

sabotage?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: hellobruce

This is short and sweet, for those who cant watch its the mission control informing staff to delete everything about this launch...

Where exactly in that video do they say delete everything?

they use the word scrubbed among other word's ,and you know it.

Who is they? there's no proof of anything, conversely David Chase Taylor is a known nutball..January this year Obama was a victim of a White House Coup d'état according to he. The guy is another Sorcha Faal..aka David Booth, Yes another David!
Orbital Sciences is who the vid is 100% legit mate www.orbital.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

its only been 2 hours but says iv exeeded edit time?

If you're thinking four hours, four hours is the maximum given. We don't all get four hours..take it up on the business board, I don't think you'll get any joy. I only have the same time allotted as you by the looks of things, in fact less than two hours by not much.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This is short and sweet, for those who cant watch its the mission control informing staff to delete everything about this launch...

Congrats, you have a video of mission control making sure they lock down all data so that nothing is lost as they try to investigate the loss of this non-NASA rocket built and flown by a private company.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

in accident investigation NO scrubbing of anything should happen,ill prob get banned for this but are you shilling on tiny details to derail thread mr mod?

Wow, really? Really? This is what you've stooped to, accusing anyone who explains what they actually mean by "scrubbing and locking down" the data of "shilling?" Wow. Just wow.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

couple that with this...

"At some point during its flight, the rocket will likely suffer a so-called “cyber-attack”, resulting in a massive EMP-like explosion, knocking out electricity on the East Coast of America for good"
So did the east coast of the US lose electricity for good and I just missed it? No? How about Wallops? Did all power go out at Wallops? All cars in the area stop working? All electronics? No? Then there wasn't an EMP attack.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

couple that with this...

"At some point during its flight, the rocket will likely suffer a so-called “cyber-attack”, resulting in a massive EMP-like explosion, knocking out electricity on the East Coast of America for good"
So did the east coast of the US lose electricity for good and I just missed it? No? How about Wallops? Did all power go out at Wallops? All cars in the area stop working? All electronics? No? Then there wasn't an EMP attack.

i did not right the blog

(post by haven123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
of course lights are still on the rocket blew before reaching needed altitude, the claim was it would blow at a certain point to send out the emp, if the rocket explodes unexpectedly an emp device would fail to operate and thus wouldnt effect lights, setting off emps is not like detonating gun power you know.
edit on 10/31/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

couple that with this...

i did not right the blog

You brought it up as if you thought it was right.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Personally I think this was just a standard controlled explosion of a rocket launch gone wrong. While watching the rocket blasting off, I got the impression that it was not a straight vertical takeoff right from the get go. It looked to have a slight pull to one side. If you look at the 4 tower like structures surrounding the rocket you can easily see what im talking about. maybe one of the stabilizing thruster didnt fire correctly. But I think this was just a normal controlled explosion.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I do find it highly unusual that a plane would be in the vicinity of a pre-planned Rocket launch. But thats about the only thing weird i see. Unless the plane was part of the operation, to video and monitor. Highly doubt that just by looking at the video quality

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName

eh; launch failure isn't a standard procedure, and is usually a huge disappointment for the people in launch-control, and the manufacturing/servicing end of the supply chain.

you are correct,have you ever thought of espionage? russia had one sent up less than 12 hour's after ,i beleive there is stuff going on that is not being told to us worker ants!

Do you mean sabotage?

It's not entirely impossible. After Russia had a number of upper stage failures in the last few years, including one on a Mars bound probe, there was some noise from some Russians how they suspected NATO sabotage (extremely unlikely IMHO). These 1st stage engines on Antares come from Russia. KGB men gonna KGB.

But most probable is that all of them were just plain failures.
edit on 31-10-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk

It's standard practice to secure all data in the wake of a mishap. Everything is impounded for the accident investigation board. There is no conspiracy here.

This. They are securing all information for the investigation.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk

It's standard practice to secure all data in the wake of a mishap. Everything is impounded for the accident investigation board. There is no conspiracy here.

sounds like they cleaning and putting there pre prepared contingency story into action,the guy filming even says "rearly" in a suprised tone of voice if it was standard presedure he would not have had the message,or reacted with the suprised response

Right, because one would broadcast a cover-up order over the car radio for everyone to hear.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

If all fails blame Russia. Thats what they have being since the lunch and the failure of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I personally like how the moron, the blogger "Chase" says that since the rocket booster was once a former nuclear missile rocket booster it will then now blow up like a nuke causing an EMP lol. Oh and to top it off it will go nuclear from a cyber attack, LMAO! This guy should be banned from the Interweb completely, Good god that guy must have no life at all.

Oh and I personally love how Elon Musk tweeted he is sorry that his competitions rocket failed and hopes they get back to flying soon when he laughed at them two years ago for using 1960s built rocket boosters.

There is your answer as to why this rocket blew up! It was Russian built back in the 60's lol. Not that they did not build anything good back then, its just with something built to be that on the edge at all times, one little flaw and she goes BOOM! Its like trying to pull out an engine that Big Daddy Don Garlets built for drag racing back in the 60s, gassing it up, stomping on it full throttle with no warm up and praying it last to the finish line without blowing up in your face. I would put more faith in the Drag engine lol.

edit on 1-11-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: for humor

top topics

<< 1   >>

join