It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plane going down in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi guys,I usually don't post here,just read and read a lot and even that I haven't for some time....

Now,before anything,I am not one to give in to fear or even consider dreams to be anything than just that,but then again I never woke up literally shivering,or with a dream so vivid....I am still shaking and thought I should just put it out there...

I was somewhere in Manhattan and I heard some noise coming from the sky...When I looked up,behold,a plane flying erratically at first,and then it turned upside down and I watched it head for the ground.I knew right there it will crash...And crash it did.As soon as that happened,I and everyone else started to run for cover,for the debris were flying everywhere.I was able to hide in a building just in time as a big chunks hit a woman who was trying to reach where I was.The debris kept falling,smoke everywhere and I watched through a window glass as people died...It was horrible,people screaming and crying everywhere....And when it calmed down,the military moved in,wearing hazmat suits and quarantined us like the plane was carrying some chemica weapons that exploded...they sealed the building me and other people were in and was removing some stuff....And I woke up....And the first thought in my mind was somehow:"THOSE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU"(lol I know,crazy right)...And that's when I remembered the dream.....

There,you have my dream.......

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

Just a couple questions. What kind of plane was it? Large, Small, Military (most of which are grey in color) or civilian? And since you mentioned chemicals, do you remember a smell of any sort?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Just a couple questions. What kind of plane was it? Large, Small, Military (most of which are grey in color) or civilian? And since you mentioned chemicals, do you remember a smell of any sort?

Hmmmm... Now that is an interesting question....

Can you smell in dreams?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

Hmmmm... Now that is an interesting question....

Can you smell in dreams?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I thought the same thing right after I posted it. But I do remember a dream where I was hunting and could smell the forest. Of course upon waking up, there was a thunderstorm going on, so I could have been smelling what it carried on the wind while I slept.

And just like in real life, I didn't bag anything that day.
Just a nice walk through the woods in my minds eye.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Commercial plane it was and it was flying south west....I don't really remember a smell,just the hazmats suits and the fact they were sealing us in.....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Lol I don't remember ever being able to smell in a dream...oh well I calmed down now,I don't think there is reason to worry,probably the panic had to do with the fact that I remembered the dream so freaking clearly....and the gladiator thought lmfao

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Another question. You haven't watched a show where a plane crashes lately have you? I sometimes have dreams that I associate with movies/shows/books. My dreams don't follow the plotlines, but the association is there.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I had a dream that the Washington monument was destroyed. Actually thrown almost like a javelin then broken into pieces. Then I had a quick thought that it was an Egyptian symbol and should it matter. Weird huh? Not enough to make my own thread about. Hope yours was just a weird dream too.
Do you live in NY?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes me too. Books that evolve into my dreams and tv shows that continue in some weird vein in my sleep. a reply to: TDawgRex

edit on AM0000003100000010104449312014-10-30T07:49:11-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes I do live in NYC and I think the reason why I made the thread is because I wasn't stressed the last couple of days,or been spending too much time on ATS or watch TV for some time now(busy schedule for halloween).So I thought it weird that I will dream of a plane crash...And yes my dreams usually have to do with what I do or think prior to going to sleep or what I stress about

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
IIRC the upside-down jet was in a recent Denzel Washington movie, and the disease stuff might be ebola-inspired. sounds like your dream is combining recent events; I have dreams like that.
here's hoping nothing happens.
I could make a fortune if I could make movies out of some of the dreams folks here have.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sounds like a regular ol' dream to me. I wouldn't say it was prophetic, since ya know, there have been major incidents involving planes and NYC already.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A plane went down in Kansas City and crashed into a building at the airport.

ksn.com...

Before any one says no it's not the same thing remember that in dreams images are often symbolic. A dream that turned out to be a premonition once showed me Mexican hats for the location of the event which was Mexico. A dream I wrote about on here had young men throwing bottles of cholera into a European river and the event turned out to be live polio being accidentally dumped in a river in Europe.
So it's not like you get clear cut images with times and dates and longitude and latitude. That would be great but the links are tenuous at best so images need to be considered symbols and interpreted.
Premonition are often just vague this way.
See The power of premonition by Larry Dossey for more on this. He also wrote be careful what you pray for and has received accolades for his writing. Images of planes crashing in NYC would be like an oft linked gif in the brain. Like Mexican hats for Mexico. Possibly a very common image to come to mind when people say plane crash.
edit on AM0000003100000010104448312014-10-30T10:48:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And yet dreams are sometimes premonition of future events. I won't say prophecy as that has too many religious connotations.
Premonition have been scientifically studied in many well respected universities and institutes of higher learning. So laughing at this only make one look silly.
Psychic abilities are real and way more common than people think. Or perhaps that's "Like to think. "
It's been associated with evil or laughed at and sometimes faked for so long that people will deny it altogether rather than consider the implications of its reality.

a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'll point out that Wildapache also mentioned south west and Kansas city is south west of NYC.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wildapache also said the plane was upside down and the plane in KC rolled. The link with NYC is that this plane also crashed into a building and that image is one we all share and one that would come to mind when someone says plane crash. Your own memories and experiences are the only resource for images in dreams. So this dream taking place in NY is certainly linked with planes crashing into buildings because that's an image already available in the mind.

But since the OP who had the dream isn't participating in the discussion any more I'm not really invested in this so I'll leave it at this.
edit on AMu31u10104404312014-10-31T04:04:03-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Weird.

I had very similar dream last night.

Im not sure I could describe my dream any differently other than I saw it as an AA plane and it went down in NY harbor

top topics

join