It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the coming war your MREs and bullets are coming from Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There won't be WW3
Sorry to disappoint a lot of people.

Russians are not stupid, at least not anymore, they are sort of like alcoholic who sobered up and has experienced what its like to hit rock bottom.

Russians know full well that US economy is a sham created by QE3 of Federal Reserve. Today QE 3 program ended, and regardless of starting QE4 or not, US will experience economic collapse due to debt based financial system.

All Russians gotta do is sit tight and get some popcorn (does it go with vodka I wonder ?)

And even when US collapses and US army budget collapses, there still won't be WW3, because even when Soviets had economic collapse of the 1990s, their nukes were functioning 70% and you still couldn't attack without getting hit back.

Same with the US, USA will still be a nuke capable country, Russia won't attack, they will just celebrate US economic demise. Russia might start arming US rebels (err I mean US citizen patriots)

How funny and ironic would it be if in the next US civil war your MREs and bullets are coming from Putin. LLOOOLLLL

Then again John Titor .......?
edit on 30-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Then again if I am to consider all options, US might start WW3 precisely BECAUSE of coming economic collapse.

But something tells me not even US shadow government is truly that stupid to start a thermonuclear swing. I mean sure these guys believe in depopulation and Molech and all that, but they are NEAT FREAKS, they want to do it cleanly, not with radiation.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Who really knows? Most of the people in charge are certifiably insane. That's the problem with predicting this stuff. Not only is the world a very very complex system but the major players aren't rational actors.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

How funny and ironic would it be if in the next US civil war your MREs and bullets are coming from Putin. LLOOOLLLL

Then again John Titor .......?

Who would eat MREs especially Russian if you got freeze-dry? MREs suck Freeze-dry lasts 25 plus years, also there is enough ammo in America to kill every human 10 times over, no need for Putin’s ammo...lol do they even make 556, .40, .45, 9mm anyways in bulk?

One thing to think about Russia needs 90 bucks a barrel for oil for their economy just to maintain, oil is 68 a barrel, they have sanctions… Russia is in deep #.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
keep in mind Tavi

Putin and Obama still have few generals and colonels between them and nuke buttons

If they are ordering stuff that makes no sense or is completely crazy, their own officers would say "I ain't following crazy orders"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
... Russia is in deep #.

Dude, at this point, everybody is in deep #.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Xtrozero

that is most recent propaganda that Russia will collapse

They have no structural debt, only bond debt to foreign nations which still pales to US bond debt.

They have a 2 trillion dollar economy that is REAL, they have no QE, no owing money to FED

They have 2-3000 tones of gold officially, unofficially more like 5 000 tones. (China now unofficially has whopping 11 000 tons of gold)

US gold supposedly exists in some fort, but not really.

Russia has people who are hardy.

US has people who are weakened with chemtrails and cultural destruction due to unchecked immigration.

Russia has an ally who is very financially strong (China, perhaps you heard has overtaken US economy)

US has the Private Central Bankers of Europe as allies. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
US Economy failure would be the best thing to happen for most Americans as the wealthy would no longer be wealthy and the people who work, know how to work, will survive and thrive while the fat cats who have reaped the rewards of this screwed up system will starve as their money and wealth will be worthless.

US is lucky. We have excellent farm lands and natural resources, great moderate weather too. We could survive well as a closed society unlike most countries.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You made a claim. Any source for it? No?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Their standard issue Yarygin Grach is 9mm, same as nato. They also use 5,56 rifles like the A-91, which comes in other calibres, so they do have weapons that can use enemy ammunition

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

US is lucky. We have excellent farm lands and natural resources, great moderate weather too. We could survive well as a closed society unlike most countries.

Thing is, most Americans today have absolutely no idea how to plant a garden, skin a deer, catch a fish etc. Americans used to be much more self sufficient. When the next great depression hits it will be very bad and alot of people will be suffering.

I remember listening to my Dad and grandad talking about growing up during the great depression. About how they were so poor shoes were a luxury item. The only clothes they had was what their mothers/wives sewed for them. The only way they ate was what they could kill and what they could grow.

Contrast that to todays time, most youngsters nowadays don't even know how to work a microwave, let alone kill, dress and preserve the meat from a deer/rabbit/squirrel. All they know is getting some money to go buy it at the store.

I was discussing this with a friend of mine who is about 22 or so. I told him if we ever had any SHTF scenarios at least a months worth of food would be prudent to keep on hand. He said if anything happened he would just go to walmart real quick and buy all he needed. I asked him, "what if the store shelves are empty?" He stared at me blankly like he could not even fathom such a scenario.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
I was discussing this with a friend of mine who is about 22 or so. I told him if we ever had any SHTF scenarios at least a months worth of food would be prudent to keep on hand. He said if anything happened he would just go to walmart real quick and buy all he needed. I asked him, "what if the store shelves are empty?" He stared at me blankly like he could not even fathom such a scenario.

I had a conversation with a acquaintance that was very similar. She was putting down my friend who has a small farm. He raises animals and grows food as well. She thought he was a barbarian. LOL

"Why don't you just go to the store and buy your food?" was her argument. She really had no clue where all that stuff on the shelves came from.

I knew she had kids, and looked at my friend and told him, "You do realize that she is breeding right? You are looking at the downfall of the US right here at our table." We all got a good laugh, except for her. For some reason, she seemed offended.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I shot my first turkey last night. Totally freaked out everyone in the frozen food aisle.

My problem with the op is that we would be assuming we have rational actors. Like someone already said, we don't.

I think eventually someone is going to start wwIII. We never fixed the problems of the first ww.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'f there is a civil war 2.0 I doubt small arms will be the decideing factor as this ain't 1776 anymore. Drones and attack aircraft would kill most of you before you fired a single shot off......

That's were the Russians or Chinese come in, they would supply the "fun stuff" like mortars, claymores, AA guns anti tank guns all the stuff your government banned cause of "terrorism".

Allowing you to own small arms is a farce it makes you think you have the power, but the government know small arms don't win wArs so they let you sit there strokeing your AR-15's thinking your safe from the government meanwhile the government bans thing that are a threat under the guise of terrorism....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

What would you say if the US nuked itself? Sound unbelievable? If russia and china were to nuke us would we respond? NO. America has always been the prize. The experiment is just about over...WE WILL BE NUKED. I guess like most you believe the bull# story of our "Founding Fathers" . The elected here are not for everyday american interest, but that of the 13 (or so ) families. All by design. Nothing in this world happens without their approval.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

"Why don't you just go to the store and buy your food?" was her argument. She really had no clue where all that stuff on the shelves came from.

Too funny!

We have two hens that give us alot of eggs during the summer. I gave a dozen or so to one of my wifes friends one day. She said, "Are they safe to eat?" I said yes they are more delicious than store bought eggs and arent full of all those steroids and vaccines and antibiotics.

A few days later I saw her again and asked how she liked the eggs. She said she was scared to eat them because she still did'nt think they were safe so she cooked em and fed em to her dog.

You're right America is screwed.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Honestly...sounds like the dog probably needed a good shot of fresh protein. Probably living on sale brand cardboard kibble.

As for the op: I have to agree with the pope on this one (lol never thought I'd say that) but I reckon all together, much larger then a world war is already taking place. The sun never sets on conflict on our planet.

As for a major depression? Has no one ever spent time talking with elders? Like at length about the past? In the 1970's there was even an insane mini depression. no fuel, barely any food, NO TOILET PAPER(lol) and no jobs. I knew of a preachers son that told me his family of 3 kids grew up splitting a potato for dinner most nights. A single potato... Unless the kids caught fish or hunted or whatever... This family lived in flint michigan and managed.. And no offense to them but they are about the most IGNORANT family I know, seriously. This family couldn't tell you the difference between an oak and a maple or a pepper plant and a tomato plant but they managed... They were hungry a lot.. But they managed.

Check out zbigniew brzezinski's book "strategic vision: America and the crisis of global power" it offers up a few alternatives to all out crash and destruction. And you know who needs to implement these alternatives? US, the people of the United States have blown our last 20+ years we were given to be the super power and the influencing power on the world, we still hold this power but its waning fast and if we don't get our act together and take care of several domestic issues then a less then likely scenario could play out, and no one wants that.

Moral of the story, don't fear so much its not that bad. Like a poster said above North America is amazingly well stocked with natural abundance. Not everyone is a hipster that can't do anything. I'm only 28, my high school chose the song "boondocks" to walk to at graduation.. Lol. Country boy can survive isn't just a song around here. Sure there's plenty of dead weight around but that's the beauty of hardship. Cuts the fat. Much like an above poster said, all a crash would mean is those ready to work will survive those not ready to work will probably be hurting.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
HAHA! Putin's going to give me bullets?!?! HAHAHA!!! No disrespect to the OP but you can not possibly be American...America was built on guns and bullets. We have more guns and bullets then anyone. Just the other day I cleaned my car and attic and found 750 rounds of .308/7x62...

to edit:

I have the tendency to respond to the op prior to reading other posts to the thread. So with that said.. i dont plan on taking in the USG in a civil war with my AR or hunting rifle. I just found it amusing that anyone would think the USA populace needs guns and bullets. We will have exactly what the govt has in a time of war because there will be a split in the military. Generals taking entire bases/fleets/soldiers with them to uphold the Constitution. The entire military will not be against the civy's during an insurrection leading to the Revolution
edit on 30-10-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: Took a step back.

edit on 30-10-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: 1st Am

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

I was with you until you said Chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Where I live currently, there are a LOT of young people who don't know where milk comes from.

I had stopped at a conbini on the the way to work last week, got a pastry and a small jug of milk. Went to pay and made small talk with the cashier. During the conversation I referred to milk as "cow juice". She goes "What?" I say "Sorry, just a joke, you know, milk comes from cows and all."

"It does? Gross!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join