It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry On Wayward Son - Peace When You are Done - Yahweh and Satan and the Secret to LIFE Eternal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

So no one can understand what you are saying cause you are on a higher plane? haha you are such an arrogant prick...youre a nut...and waste of bandwidth on here.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You made a thread out of your reply to me?

interesting... I still see no necessity in Paul's writing

Perhaps only as an opportunity to realise the flaw in it

S&F anyways

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

hey you finally wrote something I agree with!

Then you agree with the OP. It's the same message.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

So no one can understand what you are saying cause you are on a higher plane? haha you are such an arrogant prick...youre a nut...and waste of bandwidth on here.

You just asked a question based on your bias. By above, I am not referring to pride, but to subtle wisdom. Subtle thoughts rise and dense matter sinks. You then insult me, confirming your position in the argument. Bandwidth is the ability to handle quantities of information. The higher the band (frequency) the greater the quantity. WIKI: "Bandwidth is the difference between the upper and lower frequencies in a continuous set of frequencies."

Bandwidth is the one point you make that explains what I say and how I say it.

edit on 25-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

You made a thread out of your reply to me?

interesting... I still see no necessity in Paul's writing

Perhaps only as an opportunity to realise the flaw in it

S&F anyways

What is the thing the hero always misses in Greek Tragedy? How does he learn to see the flaw in another? By first seeing it in himself. Pathos can come no other way.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

In the book of Job God fell for a bet....if God is all knowing then why did he accept a bet from the Devil...Devil won that round.

So God...who is all knowing...tortures the # out of Job just to prove to the devil that he was right...If I was the devil that is exactly what id do...id go to God and say...hey man...i bet you can't do this...and God, like a fool, fell for it.

So either the story of Job is bull# or something is seriously flawed with your God.

Your premise is correct.The story of Job is NOT a historical story.Only a mind perverted by religion that believes the creator God makes bets like stockbrokers in the movie “Trading Paces” with mythical beings (SATAN!) to decimate a persons life just to prove a point(and rip them a new one).

The scenario of Job is implausible and is clearly an allegory to anyone with reason.However it is the main source of food for thought in the carnal religious mind(the real satan …the adversary) to feed on itself and BELIEVE whole heatedly that there is a supremely evil being..SATAN!!!....created by the creator God.They believe there is a “war” between the creator God and Satan however the only war that is going on is between their ears in their religious carnal mind creating fantasies.
edit on 25-10-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You got words coming out of your ears.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Ah, if only we could learn from you then we could impress the "aliens". You, with your enlightened behavior, laughing at others behind their back like a schoolyard clique, and then assuming they are not aware that you do that even though you display your childish ways for all to see. You, who presume to speak from a higher plane of knowledge and then call the likes of Einstein "fools". You, my friend, are so far gone, with such a far way to journey before you even get a taste of the truth, that you are Almost hopeless. You do not even know anything about who you address. AlephBet is not your run of the mill "bible basher" and is far from a "zealot". He and Murgatroid are among the few who use critical thinking and actually attempt to search for the truth.

You are no scholar, you are not knowledgeable on a topic you already proclaim "case closed" upon... You have merely jumped on the Jesus/God/Bible Hating Bandwagon because it happens to be the cool, trendy thing to do among those who consider themselves clever. I'll give you this... the version spoonfed to the masses is, as with most everything meant purely for "public consumption", severely lacking in any real meat when it comes to truth. In that, you are correct. The mistake you have made is you fell for the deception amd "threw out the baby with the bathwater", so speak." You have also made a greivous error by assuming that whenever anyone makes mention of the Bible, they also accept the official narrative.

But then, you said yourself you did not even read the thread.

I guess now you will get all swollen in the chest, offended by my words, and resort to more ad hominem attacks or other logical fallacies. Either that, or you will pretend you did not see my post so you can ignore it with a facade of legitimacy.

Just remember, if you can not even admit that there is a possibility you could be wrong, then you have a mental block in your mind. The first realization you will have upon becoming a wise person, is that you know nothing.

I'm not insisting that you have blind faith in what I, or any other person says. That would be ridiculous. But are you not capable of discussing, or at least allowing others to discuss, a subject without pulling out the childish insults, inflammatory remarks and emotionally charged rhetoric?

It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it... You seem incapable of dling so, which is very disappointing. In fact, when you come across something that does not fit your preconceived notions of reality, you react as if poked with a hot iron. Calm down those emotions my friend. If there are aliens out there, do you think they will blame us more for accidentally believing the wrong thing? Or will we be judged more harshly for our interactions with one another and the way we treat each other?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Edit- posted video and lyrics. Strange...i swear i specifically checked, but did not see, the video posted in the op. But it is there, so therefore i deleted my exact same video as well as the lyrics i had posted below.
edit on 10/28/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

it is one thing to argue intelligently in favor of a hypothesis. it is another thing entirely to throw a monty pythonesque word soup of etymologically derived riddles and preschool logic onto a forum devoted to 'denying ignorance' two or three times a day continuously pouring unsubstantiated tripe into the trough like he is doing us a favor by posting the ats equivalent of world weekly news every 12 hours. this is nothing new and it gets old fast.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join