It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry On Wayward Son - Peace When You are Done - Yahweh and Satan and the Secret to LIFE Eternal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This needed a thread to continue on this sea of moving emotion: PREMISE: Why is there Evil and an Adversary to Mankind?

See the Parable of the Sheep and Goats: Parable of the Sheep and Goats

God has a left and right hand. Each is valuable to the purpose of bringing both sides together. If a plant grows in a greenhouse, it gets very large and bears lots of fruit, but it is inherently weak. It bends low and breaks by its weight. If a plant grows in a harsh wilderness, as long as the soil is good, it is strong AND bears much fruit. God's right hand is strength and never changes. His left hand allows for change and weakness measured out. This is for a purpose. Do you note the weakness of the Word of God without realizing why it is there?

The same can be said for most of us, but truth is not going to come by denying the parts that don't seem to fit. Truth comes from knowing how the two hands come together. Eternal punishment to the goats is not devoid of change. If it were, then it would not be eternal change. Rest comes when the change acting on the states of what is changed completes its purpose. God does not change. Entering salvation from change is the death that brings life. True life is not in a state of change. We are in a state of change. We are eternally locked until we find our way out of the process of God's work.

Based on this, are we on the Right or Left right now? Do we change? Yes, then we are in the eternal state of punishment now on the LEFT. It is designed to make the plant strong enough to exit the wilderness and bear fruit above. There is a reason for Yahweh making the plant strong. There is a reason for the work we do to produce food (fruit). The toil happens in a place of change so that we can rest when the barns are full and winter comes.

How does this make Paul a necessity? Yahweh? Satan (adversary)? Without the winds of change, you have no strength. John 3 states that the wind blows you where it wills. Is this the hand of God (Spirit) or the hand of Satan (accuser). What accuses you is the same thing that bends your mast in the wind (heeling the ship). They work in unison.

Strength comes from overcoming the wilderness. To this fact, we are correct to test all things and cling to what is RIGHT. To judge the ones giving us the opportunity, we are incorrect. How is this? Do we judge God? We will suffer punishment if we fail to see HIS love from the opportunity to cross the wilderness. The promised land is just on the other side of the River Jordan. We are in that river. The flood of Noah is Baptism, just as that river we are baptized into is our crossing point to the land of plenty.

In the book of Job, did Satan reach out his hand against Job, or did he tell God to reach out HIS hand?

Which hand? If you answer correctly, then you know you judge God and not Satan, Paul, Yahweh or any other incorrectly. It's all for a greater purpose. Forgive your enemies. The only enemy you can have is either yourself or God (or both). Two hands must come together to make the sound of one hand clapping. Everything is is relationship to everything else.

The point is to bring the pendulum to rest. Neutral is neither positive or negative. Male and female come together as one to make the image of God.

Forgive your enemies. God looks in the mirror at you. You look back. Two become one eventually.

I will prove this to you by suggesting a link: WIKI on Sailing. Know what it means to be heeled.

Smooth seas does not a skilled sailor make.

"The wind flowing over the surface of the sail creates a force approximately perpendicular to the sail; the component of that force parallel to the boat's keel pulls the boat forward, the component perpendicular to the keel makes the boat heel and causes leeway."

Sailing the Seas of Moving Emotion requires you to become a skilled sailor. Waves are from God. So is the shore. So is your crew.

THE LEFTOVERTURE! The message is in every song, movie, poem and the book of your life on Earth.

Laying your weary head down to rest (both right and left hemisphere) is the process to bring male and female together as one. Man and wife fight, then get divorced. God's will is that a man and woman love each other and come together as one. Unity makes the image of God, both male and female; both strong and weak force; both left and right hand to do work. You are a mirror of two halves (duality) for the purpose of salvation from the weak. Do unto the least of these and you do unto God. Give.

edit on 25-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

In the book of Job God fell for a bet....if God is all knowing then why did he accept a bet from the Devil...Devil won that round.

So God...who is all knowing...tortures the # out of Job just to prove to the devil that he was right...If I was the devil that is exactly what id do...id go to God and say...hey man...i bet you can't do this...and God, like a fool, fell for it.

So either the story of Job is bull# or something is seriously flawed with your God.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

S&F, I really like this, and with your musically allegory, you are speaking my language! ;p

From Skyrim:

"Though all set out with the determination to prove their worth, few initiates were prepared for the trials of the Chantry. The pilgrims struggled not only against the natural elements of the treacherous vale the Chantry was built in, but with a myriad of tests upon their faith and loyalty. There was great glory for those who succeeded and great shame and scrutiny for those who did not. But the tales of those who reached the Inner Sanctum are not without their share of woes. It is said that upon their arrival, many were mere shells of the person they had once been. Some were quite mad from sleeplessness and starved to the point of frailty. By the end of their journey, the marvel that they had strength yet to carry their vessel and ascend the stairs of the temple was the last true testament of their loyalty. Regardless of each individual's tale, the final words remain eerily similar. It is said that every pilgrim ascended, bathed in light, a look of relief and contentment on their face."
edit on 10 25 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

It didn't go at all like that. God proclaimed to all that Job was the most faithful and righteous man in all of the earth. Satan being the accuser said that Job was only faithful because he was prosperous and wealthy. God wanting to prove Job was faithful regardless of his wealth allowed the accuser to take all that Job treasured away from him to test and to prove Job was righteous.

Once the testing was done and the accuser had failed at accusing Job, Job regained all his possessions 10 fold.

This is how it goes for every person when trouble comes their way. God says such and such is doing good in whichever area of life, Satan doesn't like that. So he accuses you before God causing it that God must test and prove you in-front of Heaven. If you don't fail God when he tests you, you're rewarded 10 fold, but if you fail. Then you're left with your troubles I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

You just said the same thing I said...but interpreted different...so if God is all knowing why would he waste is time with the "accuser". Its like a little kid brother telling you he can beat you up or something and then you actually give him a serious fight...makes no sense to me considering god is all knowing and in the end god wins...so what suspense is there? Why try to prove the devil wrong if you already know you are number 1 at everyone and so awesome...this story alone proves to me the bible is utter horse #...as for God...im still undecided.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

i thought he was repaid in gold. a fortune magically fell into his lap or something. lost his home, his family, his health...and in the end it was made up for in precious metal. cash wouldnt take care of that for me, man, especially if the guy who did it to me hung around like it was all good and i should be grateful or something. and to make a bet on someones livelihood is just a plain ol phallic move. way to be a jerk dude.
edit on 25-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I couldnt be bothered reading all of the mumbo-jumbo you posted. It just annoys me intensely that people such as you come on here and preach to all of us as if we should all come over to your way of thinking.

You won't find any new recruits here pal. You can believe in your omnipotent supernatural entity all you want. That's your right.

Just don't come on ATS and insult our collective intelligence with your childish superstitions. You and all your preachy friends should go off and annoy some flaky religious forum somewhere. Why bring it here? Might be worth pondering to you but the only big mystery is why you lot still believe all that God and Jesus nonsense in this day and age.

You waste your time, and everybody elses. To those of us that follow science and not the hooey you do, you look like a bunch of backward idiots, flakes, zealots and deluded maniacs. I give any religious folk I meet in real life a wide berth. I have found them to be unreliable and weird on the most part. I think you have to be a wee bit not right in the head to be religious in the first place.

Nobody in their right mind thinks God exists. Sorry friend, it's just you and your bible bashing buddies.

We all laugh at you behind your backs too. You probably don't know that. You are akin to the medieval fools who would entertain the intelligencia with their entertaining idiocy and foolishness. Like the Court Jesters of old. Stupid but harmless. personally I find some religious posts on here absolutely hysterical. Some folk are deluded to the point of serious mental illness. It's kind of sad and pathetic.

Stop it. Right now. You are making us look bad in front of the aliens.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

The thing that always pisses me off..is im open to the possibility a god exists...but i think the bible is bunk....but whenever you point out any kind of logic...the thread dies and it gets real quiet...then maybe one brave soul will pipe up and say "you just gotta have faith" ...

To think of all the wars and deaths that have occurred over religion...then I think of all the peace we could have if we got rid of religion. Religion is awful...maybe the worst thing ever invented.
edit on 25-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
To those of us that follow science and not the hooey you do...

“Hypocrites get offended by the truth.” ~ Jess C. Scott

With respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith. Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the priests of this new religion, getting angry and crying "heresy" when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

Has Science become a Religion

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I think anyone that blindly follows science is in the same boat as the lost religious people searching for answers in fairy tales instead of trying to take apart the problem and solve it.

In science you have the scientific method...that is what seperates it...relgion could even do this too...in fact if religion used the scientific method you could even argue a god for it...but they dont...they just say "look in the bible"...and if you point out something weird in the old tesatment they say "well that wasn't jesus' words' although there is a passage in Mark that specifically states you accept the bible as a whole...wish i could remember it.

Aleph is constantly spamming the religious forums with insane threads then does little to no follow up when people ask things...and the follow up he does give is often more confusing than the original piece...he freaking insane and as I have seen other members banned on here for making threads that end up in the hoax bin...im not sure why he is still around...probably cause no mods really know wtf hes talking about.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

In the book of Job God fell for a bet....if God is all knowing then why did he accept a bet from the Devil...Devil won that round.

So God...who is all knowing...tortures the # out of Job just to prove to the devil that he was right...If I was the devil that is exactly what id do...id go to God and say...hey man...i bet you can't do this...and God, like a fool, fell for it.

So either the story of Job is bull# or something is seriously flawed with your God.

The story of Job revealed the Redeemer. You miss the point. Let me show you the point.

Job 2

2 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

2 Yahweh asked Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered Yahweh, “From wandering all over the earth.”

3 Yahweh asked Satan, “Have you thought about my servant Job? No one in the world is like him! He is a man of integrity: He is decent, he fears Elohim, and he stays away from evil. And he still holds on to his principles. You’re trying to provoke me into ruining him for no reason.”

4 Satan answered Yahweh, “Skin for skin! Certainly, a man will give everything he has for his life. 5 But stretch out your hand, and strike his flesh and bones. I bet he’ll curse you to your face.”

The Sons of Elohim (Father) presented themselves to the Son of God (Yahweh). Yahweh created the Snake (Satan) and meets with his counsel (Sons of God / Grigori). Have you not been reading my threads on these subjects? I have outlined all of this.

God is Elohim. The Right hand of Yahweh is The Messiah (Isaiah 53). The right hand (Strength) of God is Yahweh (Son). Who sits at the right hand of God after making the two (Left and Right) one? When Jesus was baptized, the Father said He loved Him and that He was pleased. This is the Right. The Spirit of God (Ruach Elohim) sent the dove of peace on his head. Head is authority. Did you not see the lyrics of the song, "Weary head to rest...?"

Read with the Names of God Bible, then get back to me. Elohim is the Father.

By Satan saying, "Skin for Skin," he meant baptism. The sons and daughters would return to Job. Did they? Yes. They were born again. Baptism is the process to return the sons and daughters to the Fathers.

Malachi 4

5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

edit on 25-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I have that game. It's almost as if we have mirrored God's creation in our own virtual realities. We are images of the image in a fractal.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Job is probably the only book besides revelations that I have read more than once...we are seeing the same words...I just interpret them differently. What I feel like you are telling me is...to not look at what the book is literally saying...but to just get the lesson. But if you look deeper that lesson should have never occurred. Once again..if god was all knowing..why did have to accept the challenge? I'll tell you why...cause it makes for a great story... but if this actually happened...then a man was tortured only so god could prove a point he already knew. And considering how much credit the bible gives the devil...the devil already knew as well. Is that not the most sadistic #ing thing ever lol?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Job had one fault. His pride was keeping him from seeing why God was using him for the greater glory. It was his only fault. When Job said this, he removed the need for a sacrifice at the end of the book. There are three things he recognized here. It's the same three that I have been trying to show in my many posts.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

---First, he knew who the Redeemer was (Son of God). Second, he knew he would live again at resurrection. He knew he would see the Redeemer in the righteous generation.

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

---He also knew that the error first resided in the Son of God from the beginning. He also knew not to hound him about it, but rather, see the end of the journey from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The experinece is the knowledge of Good and Evil, not simply the knowledge of good. We must experience both.

POE

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible ?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Stop it. Right now. You are making us look bad in front of the aliens.

Aleph Bet (the letters in my Avatar) are ET in Genesis 1. Father is the word Aleph Bet, or letters (like DNA).

John 18

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Earth is a Kingdom of God. The Aliens you speak of are outlined here: Disclosure happened 2000 years ago...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The thing that always pisses me off..is im open to the possibility a god exists...but i think the bible is bunk....but whenever you point out any kind of logic...the thread dies and it gets real quiet...then maybe one brave soul will pipe up and say "you just gotta have faith" ...

To think of all the wars and deaths that have occurred over religion...then I think of all the peace we could have if we got rid of religion. Religion is awful...maybe the worst thing ever invented.

Deuteronomy 4 mentions that Earth is Egypt, or the refinery of mankind. You must think past this place and toward eternity in the Heavens. We are here to learn Pathos. Once we do, this is our new reality (promised land):

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

We are sailing the opens seas of the universe in an Ark. Baptism is the flood of Noah. We are immersed into the waters of the material world so that we are prepared to exist in an eternal state.

Believe it or not. It's faith that leads you to the right answer.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Job is probably the only book besides revelations that I have read more than once...we are seeing the same words...I just interpret them differently. What I feel like you are telling me is...to not look at what the book is literally saying...but to just get the lesson. But if you look deeper that lesson should have never occurred. Once again..if god was all knowing..why did have to accept the challenge? I'll tell you why...cause it makes for a great story... but if this actually happened...then a man was tortured only so god could prove a point he already knew. And considering how much credit the bible gives the devil...the devil already knew as well. Is that not the most sadistic #ing thing ever lol?

Are you stating this as a man that will die and never live again, or as a soul that is eternal and will sail on to another shore? God gives life, but the Bible makes it clear that death is our state here in the refinery. Life is the state we come to when we are brought back to our first estate above. True reality is where you are above. The image / copy is where you are now. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. You are in a state of invariant symmetry above. Translational symmetry is here below. Symmetry breaking allows for you to experience death so that you can later experience true life for all it is worth. Job stated the right case in the chapter 19 verse I list above. Read the post here: JOB 19 Post

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

The experinece is the knowledge of Good and Evil, not simply the knowledge of good. We must experience both.

POE

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible ?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

hey you finally wrote something I agree with!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Aleph is constantly spamming the religious forums with insane threads then does little to no follow up when people ask things...and the follow up he does give is often more confusing than the original piece...he freaking insane and as I have seen other members banned on here for making threads that end up in the hoax bin...im not sure why he is still around...probably cause no mods really know wtf hes talking about.

My answers are always orthogonal to the questions asked. This is because you can only answer your questions if you rise to the higher axiom. I will remain at the higher axiom. Eventually, you can choose to rise to the right answer or roll around in the lower contradictions. I can't answer you on that level. The answers are not there. Look East.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join