It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all started when I began researching the Kennedy assassinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

My reasoning doesn't fail.

If he's the researcher you propose he is, he would have told us in his OP, as it would have strengthened his case.

Errrh...

Did you honestly miss the point where this guy seems kinda scared for his life??

Reading BOOKS made him believe they're after him, unless you'd have a deathwish I think it would be even crazier to, after exposing you are fearful for your life, also expose what information you're holding makes you feel this way.

Am I curious as to the information? Sure.
Was the point of op to look for some comfort rather than disclose what he knows? I'd say so

So why are you trying to put forward the point that we are all here for that info, when we're not? I clicked because I thought OP was going through a bad time, paranoia or not. If you want the truth on jfk, perhaps this is not the thread, but OP never said it would be either did he..

edit on 24-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: decltype

You have an urgent need to educate yourself on concealed audio and video devices. for < $200 you can know if anyone is in your residence while you are not at home.

If you are really that paranoid, you need to know it. Take action now. Google "brickhouse security" and start reading
edit on 24-10-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: added reference

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

You have an urgent need to educate yourself on concealed audio and video devices. for < $200 you can know if anyone is in your residence while you are not at home.

If you are really that paranoid, you need to know it. Take action now. Google "brickhouse security" and start reading

Just to add to this, you can get started for 10$

Get a cheap webcam, hook it up to your pc, put it in a inconspicuous place, doesnt need to be invisible.

Next, get some free motion detection software, preferably something which snaps a pic and sends you an email everytime movement is detected. Make sure the application on your computer is hidden, preferably locked as to prevent tampering, and make sure you use an email address thats not accessible on the same computer you're using to spy.

Seriously, for less than 20$ I got me a webcam and have it hooked up when I'm abroad. Using firefox's remote desktop I can even access my entire pc from a distance to check on the cam.

As soon as you spot something that confirms your beliefs, you know what to do!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

You've misunderstood me, when I say it would strengthen his case, I mean it would add to the validity of his story.

I'm not asking for the proof, I'm stating that if he was more than just someone who bought a bunch of books, he would have said he was..get it?

Hell Jim Marrs has held a class on the jfk assassination at the university of Texas for over 30 years, and no one has cut his brakes.

Yet for some reason the OP is being targeted? For buying books.

Please..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What were they after in that huge Kennedy assassination Rorschach test?
It was like the photo reconnaissance of red square on Victory day when they were displaying the Russian weaponry.
They wanted "that"?
See the bull?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You might consider talking to a therapist or psychologist. It is extremely unlikely anyone is cutting your car's brakelines just because you read some books about the JFK and RFK assassinations. It is however possible you are experiencing some initial symptoms of a serious psychological disorder such as paranoid personality disorder, schizophrenia, or schizotypal disorder. Those are not fun and if you can stop it now, you and your family will be much better off in the long run.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

You beat me to it. What he should do is setup a couple of camera even cheap bullet cams, and send the video off site to be recorded over IP. To multiple locations if he can. Proof and evidence for later. Also look for drywall repairs, and if you can afford it by a scout digital freq. finder.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This post will not help the OP in any way, but I thought I would add. Currently, I have been earning a Bachelors in Cultural Anthropology with a minor in History, and so far, in every American History, and history class, anything to do with JFK has been skipped. In some cases the whole generation, I thought this odd and have emailed multiple people at my school about this discrepancy and have not once received an e mail back. This is from an accredited University, for profit I might add. Kind of odd to teach about every single president , but JFK isn't it?

OP, instead of investing in camera equipment, why not use your computer to record, send to another ip and so forth?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette
You might consider talking to a therapist or psychologist. It is extremely unlikely anyone is cutting your car's brakelines just because you read some books about the JFK and RFK assassinations. It is however possible you are experiencing some initial symptoms of a serious psychological disorder such as paranoid personality disorder, schizophrenia, or schizotypal disorder. Those are not fun and if you can stop it now, you and your family will be much better off in the long run.
His mechanic must have disorders too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join