It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Closer to EBOLA: JOSEP PAMIES : Cures Suppressed & All Things Fringe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ebola - Cures and Treatments Suppressed & a Different Perspective - Ancient Aldebaran Agenda of the Fallen Annunaki

There appears to be a great deal of information suppressed and misinformation when it comes to this Pandemic Ebola. In fact there are very little consistencies or facts with regards to it all it seems. This one video of Josep Pamies is actually in English subtitles for those who do not speak Spanish and worth listening/reading.

There are English Subtitles

Sadly this source isn't always what I would recommend but the information is interesting with regards to suppressed treatment and cures.
projectcamelotportal.com...

The plot thickens in the world of all things Fringe.

There are rumors that this pandemic is connected to the 'illuminati' - 'the Aldebarans Agenda' of the German Nazi/Zionists - working on behalf of the Fallen Annunaki agenda (and/or the Ra Sirian Collective Agenda). As usual we can go down through the rabbit hole and if anything just read what is floating around in the world of all things fringe.

www.zengardner.com...

Fringe - topic - Ebola Vaccine is the Virus Itself:
deathraywish.wordpress.com...

Is there any significance to Africa & this Ebola Pandemic & Good Ol' Marduke?
www.veteranstoday.com...

12160.info...

blogs.premiumtimesng.com...

Don't know where even to start when we are thrown yet another wobbly. They really do come out of nowhere it seems and simply mysteriously manifest into what is suddenly a threat to mankind instilling fear in us all which perhaps is a part of the design as well???

As usual no real answers just a conglomeration of confusing theories, stories, reports, false reports and lest we forget the rendition fed to us by our very own 'PR' machine of the beast, the media. With it's assigned place in ensuring brainwashing and mind control to cause deflection and misdirection that is designed to keep everyone in the dark and exactly where 'the rulers' want us to be and that is captive to their agenda.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

also known as snake oil

I say this because any medication needs trial after trial and testing...we haven't even had that many ebola patients in all of history for any medication to be fully tested...but im sure this time around we are gonna get a lot of experience fast!
edit on 23-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Lets hope that there will be countries who aren't suppressed legally in making such natural treatments available to those that need them. It is sickening to see the war against cures for diseases that have true alternatives to death as well as preventative measures.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

there was a great thread on here about a doctor who had an alternative method for curing cancer..and the government suppressed him to the point where he could only get patients that were in the last stage of cancer and basically dead...and even with that he was still curing quite a few...and I think you have to be approved or something first...I'll try to find that thread because you may find it interesting as they suppressed so much of the the guy's work and it does make you wonder what all is out there that may work!
edit on 23-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It greatly disturbs me how little we truly know and how people are so willing to believe what they are being told by so called 'authorities' who are mere puppets on a string.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
if ebola is a virus; treated by antibiotics?

Why does anyone need vaccinated?

I spray my dollars with a bleach solution...

top topics

join